US Servers

DeletedUser

Never understood why we couldn't be given a heads up on what the world settings are and when stuff is coming out? Feels like Halloween I keep hoping for some decent candy but continue running into people with their lights off or dentists with their sugar free gum. Inno is kind of screwing you over too mods, you are customer service and upper management is doing nothing to make your moderating any easier.

If you answer don't say because we don't know ourselves or we have never let anyone know, that isn't an answer for this question. Why does it have to be this way?

2016 right?
How to lose all your most loyal players by INNO Games:
1) Introduce a gold trading and instant buy feature to favour those with lots of money.
2) Don't open a world for months and months so that alliance members finish their worlds and lose contact with each other.
3) Be sure to mess with the basic features in the mean time like farming village trading to annoy those still simming around waiting for an announcement
4) Provide no comprehensive updates or information for your loyal, patient, paying customers.

Nice work!

don't stop dan10000, we all know that list is longer and full of truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What would ya'll talk about if they gave a consistent schedule future servers.. .. wait.. wait.. wait.. do you guys hear that.... ~?~?~?
Sounds like a bunch of babies cryin... !! some one get these crybabies some thing to suck on..

JK .. lol
thisisgrepolis ~~ no crying allowed!!

DeletedUser

Good grief MEXOXO, that was some first class brown-nosing! I thought all the true masters of that skill had gone the way of the dinosaur. I applaud your "just lay down and take it" attitude in this enlightened age. Your dedication is truly inspiring!

DeletedUser566

well a new server has been announced... how do you all feel about a 4/3 conquest no morale server??

DeletedUser

Good grief MEXOXO, that was some first class brown-nosing! I thought all the true masters of that skill had gone the way of the dinosaur. I applaud your "just lay down and take it" attitude in this enlightened age. Your dedication is truly inspiring!

LMAO!!! if you KNEW ANY THING ABOUT ME !!! YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT .. ... but dont worry im making it my personal mission to let everyone in this grepo world know me.. or know of me....

Once you get your ticket to the show... i expect an apology!!.

DeletedUser836

The website is coming along nicely. Should be done before too long.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Can we have a new revolt world please? For those of us that are Conquest-challenged we are still waiting impatiently......been a long time now.

DeletedUser12822

Marathon is still open. I guess you mean nobody new can join the world?

DeletedUser271

Helorus settings:

World Speed: 4
Unit Speed: 4
Beginner Protection: 3 Days
Alliance Cap: 40
Conquer System: Revolt

If you need information about a world, refer to this page of the wiki :)