World Ended as it started

DeletedUser12333

But all the city names and pms/mms mocking players and alliances by your players are respectful and classy? C'mon man - your better then trying to play the faux outrage card...

ya i dont disagree with this duck, i know some have sent some sad stuff. I think the majority of those same people arent here and ran when the attacks came but I never agreed with the MMing to different alliances, although i will say this that same player doing it here in our alliance was in your alliance in olympia doing it to us lol

i could care less about the city names and alliance names, kinda funny actually lol. also very nice that all of you think of us so much :)

DeletedUser10354

ya i dont disagree with this duck, i know some have sent some sad stuff. I think the majority of those same people arent here and ran when the attacks came but I never agreed with the MMing to different alliances, although i will say this that same player doing it here in our alliance was in your alliance in olympia doing it to us lol

i could care less about the city names and alliance names, kinda funny actually lol. also very nice that all of you think of us so much :)

Oh don't get me wrong - I find it entertaining and don't get offended at all. I actually enjoyed a lot of the mass mails and was literally crying I was laughing so hard at the song Smudge sent over, but I find the double standard kind of sad.

DeletedUser5238

Haha this thread is great.. you can smell the butthurt all the way in the en servers. Seriously though. MRA is upset because we finally after the whole world did this to speed it up. Anyone else see the Irony ?

DeletedUser12333

Oh don't get me wrong - I find it entertaining and don't get offended at all. I actually enjoyed a lot of the mass mails and was literally crying I was laughing so hard at the song Smudge sent over, but I find the double standard kind of sad.

haha ya he forwarded me that after it was kinda funny, not my thing tho. at least smudge sticks around even after the retaliation of the MM, the ones who send then leave are worse lol. at least take your beats like a man lol

there are some close friends between the 2 alliances and i think some are just taking it too personal ... they only need to hate on the leadership of KT hahaha .... just mainly Oli lol

DeletedUser14430

But all the city names and pms/mms mocking players and alliances by your players are respectful and classy? C'mon man - your better then trying to play the faux outrage card...

That maybe so, but, we never renamed our alliances to mock your alliances.

DeletedUser12333

Haha this thread is great.. you can smell the butthurt all the way in the en servers. Seriously though. MRA is upset because we finally after the whole world did this to speed it up. Anyone else see the Irony ?

Irony? ya i think we are just trying to see on what side lol. i notice every time times get tough someone comes on here screaming COALITION ... now thats funny

weren't you in olympia Awesemo?

DeletedUser6798

they only need to hate on the leadership of KT hahaha .... just mainly Oli lol

Yup that sounds about right. I welcome the hate mail.

And Mazda you ignored the part where I listed the 7 alliances that attacked our wonder cities in coordination.

So to answer your question. Yes I do believe what I'm saying. If you want to disprove it go ahead and try. But don't just make baseless generalizations. I'm fine with being a joke in your eyes. I guess next time I'll just agree to having 5 alliances best on a single group. Then maybe you will take me seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9743

Had nothing to do with you running ops on us... You must not know us or duck very well.

I'll tell you why I am ok with all this. Pretty much comes down to the fact that we will never take one of your wonders. How could we? How could anyone? You have 7 alliances all supporting those cities. People start to get bored at this stage in the game and start dropping on both sides. We are the ones that will suffer most from that. You guys chose NOT to play straight up which would have been fun. It's fine really... You knew you were not going to beat us 1v1, 2v1 or 3v1. So you recruited the rest of the world to pick up the slack. Completely understandable.

Here is our response to your end game strategy. Enjoy and better luck in your next world. Try not to bee too butt hurt. Tis only a game.

Rated that whole paragraph was all excuses. You shouldnt need excuses if you do what you feel is right!!!
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser12333

Yup that sounds about right. I welcome the hate mail.

And Mazda you ignored the part where I listed the 7 alliances that attacked our wonder cities in coordination.

So to answer your question. Yes I do believe what I'm saying. If you want to disprove it go ahead and try. But don't just make baseless generalizations. I'm fine with being a joke in your eyes. I guess next time I'll just agree to having 5 alliances best on a single group. Then maybe you will take me seriously.

you sure didnt mind having 3 team up on us, but that was never a coalition,

and i didnt miss that, it was a rdiculas statment. because you and I both know that it wasnt entire alliances it was like 4 people, and mainly 2 in 74 that messed you guys up. a Kotr player and an Apoc player so get over, we then used you guys stacking your city against you and OPd, it worked great and would do it again.

your 7 alliances a good chunk of them are less then 40 players, you are actively being attacked by 3 alliances, kotr, gdi, and tbd and they arent full blown alliances the size of KT so suck up the excuses. I had to bend over and take it now its your turn .. enjoy i know i will lol.

KoD is being attacked by JG and IA, which shouldnt affect you, because according to you guys you were never working together but yet seems to bother both sides they are getting hit, and for the majority of the world JG and IA were fighting at the same time KoD was fighting JG, it wasnt till they got 3 wonders where they said hey we have to stop the winning alliance before we just give them the win, and that allowed TBD to go at KT and Rat one on one, and we are more then holding our own on that front once KoD had more to worry about then just circle booting TBD lol.

come see me on the battle field Oli, or are you un able to attack since you clicked VM already?

DeletedUser13074

There is someone posting that owes me subway sandwich. True story.

Keep it up, and I go for premium sandwich. that is what a leader does! HAHA! So happy to try this leader thing out!

Kittens of Doom will swim!

DeletedUser6798

Mazda.. You are completely ignoring the fact that when you say TBD is attacking that includes TBA, TBD, and Apoc lol so sure add that to KOTR and GDI... And you guys still haven't done a whole lot. Not to mention JG is still hitting us in 45/55.. But explain to me How's that's not possible without you allowing them to be in your core.

I congratulated you guys on your first successful OP against us. Was part good planning and part complete luck. If you didn't revolt our wonder island, then duck doesn't lose cities the way he did. And don't try to act like the plan was to revolt our wonder island first lol. But hey it was great BP for all involved.. So thanks for the slots I guess.

And just as a wake up call.. Taking enemy cities in your core isn't something to brag about. You lost them in the first place... So good on you for taking them back lol.

Edit: one last thing Mazda.. I'm not bringing up your coalition to make excuses.. As I've said long ago I wanted a competitive world. That means taking and losing cities. It's not something I'm scared of. I just bring uo all those alliances because I find it extremely funny looking at what you have resorted to.

DeletedUser13878

Smudger, I'd laugh at your comments, but they are a great indicator on how your alliance(s) have behaved all game....when things don't go your way, you simply lash out and blame others for your own faults. That is ok. If you feel we are dirty, fine. Thats shows your lack of understanding in this game and world. If you think we gave up, you simply don't understand the move. If you think it is ok for you guys to merge and join with multiple alliances, but the same (or less really) is not ok for other teams, you are simply a hypocrite. Either way, relax and enjoy. Here it comes!

DeletedUser10354

Keep it up, and I go for premium sandwich. that is what a leader does! HAHA! So happy to try this leader thing out!

I was never a party to that agreement!!!!!

6 in or foot?

DeletedUser12333

Oli lol,

really TBD 37 people, Apoc 37 people, TBA 81 people lol, and you know as well as i do we would be lucky if 20% in those alliances are sending, KT 99 people, rational 78, so you are larger then us hahaha. what GDI and Kotr did for us is open up another front for you, so you cant hide behind Rat and Kod boarders, we were able to hit you in 75/74/65 and 55, oh and ya JG was hitting you in 45 but you deserved that you founded in there ocean by there wonders what did you think was going to happen lol.

your right it is unfair you are out numbering us, wait coalition coalition everyone. Everyone has seen KoD and KT, Rat as one alliance for some time now because you guys were never fighting each other but yet expecting every other alliance to fight everyone to make your lives easier, and for a long time a lot did, so you guys started the coalition problem you own it all .... see how i flipped that lol

but seriously its a lot more fair then you are trying to flip it, so get ready for your loses, now of course everyone is going to turn on KoD, but its because its wonders, so people will work to stop someone then fight it out later, you have chosen to run and hey nothing wrong with that, if thats what makes you happy

DeletedUser13878

Please post in the sink or swim column. That's my favorite. Please revitalize....lol!

DeletedUser6798

See Mazda.. this is where you show you are trying to hard. But hey.. at least its effort.

You clearly are trying to prove a point.. but failing to do so.. it was never just you and apoc, so why count just them? Dont forget JG and their players.. That makes things clearly lopsided. You guys were losing the war when it was Koopa/Rat vs TBA/TBD/Apoc.. but thats when the numbers were fair.. Thats basically excluding KOD and JG from the equation..

Then you guys added KOTR and GDI.. That an additional 150 players... and then you have the audacity to say "oooo no Oliver.. those players dont contribute.. its just a select few..." Man I wish they could see that lol.

Remember Mazda.. Koopas handing over wonders was a reaction to your coalition. So lets look at the before numbers based on todays population:

TBA: 88(counting the ones in the new Koopa/KOD alliances.. which you left out)
TBD: 37
Apoc: 37
JG: 72
Total: 234 players

Koopa: 99
Rational: 78
Total: 177 players

Not completely lopsided.. but still in your favor.. And players attacking isnt all that counts.. its also about defending.. which is what most in your coalition are currently doing.. So it affects taking cities in your core

Then you Added GDI and KOTR.. thats another 147 players.. so 381 total.. still against 177.. Thats when we said screw it.. lets give them what they deserve. Add in KOD and its 268...

So you see.. you still hold the advantage in player count.. Thats not even adding EMPIRE (89 players) or Silence (44 players)....

However you dont hold the overall point total.. nearly 165 million to our 174 million.. but that 9 million difference goes away when you add all your alliances..

The best part... all of this ignores the fact that id bet the house you already have reached out to IA. Which is fine.. its expected.. not going to rip on you about that.. But please, please dont come on here acting like the victim. You guys did this to this world lol. You were never at a disadvantage.. You guys just werent able to stand a fight and lost many players who were too chicken to stick the world out. That not a reflection on you.. but just stop denying it.

I do think the result is now fair.. thats why the move was made. Glad you can admit that..

DeletedUser10719

And, there's the facts and figures I was expecting to see to use as an excuse to justify the actions taken. If anything, he's predictable.

DeletedUser10354

And, there's the facts and figures I was expecting to see to use as an excuse to justify the actions taken. If anything, he's predictable.

You must be really bad at math to call that an excuse....

DeletedUser6798

Please explain to me what am i justifying?? More so I am contradicting claims made by Mazda. If he got on here and said the sky was Green, I'd go outside, take a picture of the sky, post it, and say no.. it is blue. That and recommend he get his eyes checked.

Plus I only did it just for you chet. I'm sorry that my need to make factually correct statements bothers you.

DeletedUser14430

Oliver for president!!! He'd hand all our nukes to Mexico just like how he handed off WWs to KOD!