PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

DeletedUser14547

Everyone in Empyrean who read this is probably laughing their asses off right now lol

I just want to say that you guys are in Goat are geniuses :)

DeletedUser11494

Do you guys really think we would tell the alliance who our spy is?

And yes you DID kick out our spy lol

DeletedUser9851

WOW, a war fought on external forums. Both sides should shut up, and fight it out on the battlefield.

DeletedUser10179

Everyone in Empyrean who read this is probably laughing their asses off right now lol

I just want to say that you guys are in Goat are geniuses :)

If they are laughing its probably at the fact you guys had to make a PnP to try and "tear" us a part and its made your situation even worse, your alliance won't last very long.

Do you guys really think we would tell the alliance who our spy is?

And yes you DID kick out our spy lol

Yes, I also want to point out that you never had a spy in our alliance... you only had someone who fed you that specific information because they were against our alliance spying on others, I feel sarcasm in your voice praying that we take that player back and feel like we got the wrong person, although that of course won't happen.

Your psychology is very "low level", you need to reverse your psychology more than twice in order to convince people of things, your approach was a simplistic "rookie mistake"

I think I may be done with this thread as I have more essential things to do other than converse with imbeciles who are at most amateurs to arguing and PnP.

Until you bring up an argument worth talking about I will be focusing on destroying Helorus with the G.O.A.T's!

~XpertGreek

EDIT:

WOW, a war fought on external forums. Both sides should shut up, and fight it out on the battlefield.

We have already won the war on the battlefield so they have resorted to Propaganda and Politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Not a lot of the above statement about not having a spy but having someone who fed specific information made sense to me.

Outside of that, this feels like one of those political articles where the author claims the politician got beat down and absolutely wrecked, but really they just got thrown a curve ball and handled it slightly awkwardly. Basically this was click bait.

DeletedUser9851

From the oracle, and non scientific:
So far GOAT has conquered 29 cities total, Emp has conquered 5, and lost 1 to Dojo.
GOAT has taken 2 cities from Emp. Emp has taken none from GOAT.

not much of a war between GOAT, and EMP. But I sense this is going to change

DeletedUser7318

You're right. This was one of the stupidest things they could've done, because it literally gained them nothing except the ire of the top alliance. If they want to make a PUBLIC smear campaign, sure, but our members aren't stupid enough to fall for out of context propoganda and false pretenses like Austin is spouting.

They'll have wished they used a surprise OP instead of an MM.

DeletedUser7318

I'm sorry, you are calling us liars lol. Must we remind you of what you guys did to Honor and Power? Every leader in every major alliance knows your word is worthless, there is no point in defending yourself. We all know you guys are going to sink soon :).

What exactly are you claiming we did to Honor and Power? Did they tell YOU that we had a pact too? Hint, we never did. They kept PMing OUR members telling us we had a pact, because they tried to set a pact up between us and were turned down.

We started attacking them immediately out of BP. Why on Earth are people gullible enough to think that we had a pact with them in the first place?

DeletedUser

Good to see the trash talk and drama had already begun...

DeletedUser

xrhMxre.jpg

DeletedUser14547

From the oracle, and non scientific:
So far GOAT has conquered 29 cities total, Emp has conquered 5, and lost 1 to Dojo.
GOAT has taken 2 cities from Emp. Emp has taken none from GOAT.

Goat has a lot more conquests because they use a lot more gold. It takes an average no gold player around a week to get revolt ready. And it hasn't been a week into the server yet. So what do you expect. The one conquest from dojo is because we were having diplomatic talks going on and we were told not to attack them and they said they weren't going to attack us either. Then we see that they sneaked a cs in. Note how we haven taken cities back. And will take more

The 2 cities that were taken from Goat were fair. The first city was on an island full of Goats, we stopped the first cs attempt the second attempt they got us, but the player was not online to tell us that another cs was inbound. But thats not GOATS issue so its fair. The second city was a good takeover by Goat.

I have to add, Goat has around 20+ players who use gold we have around 5-7. In the start this is very important so of course they will win in the start. The effect of gold goes down over time so they better watch out.

DeletedUser14547

What exactly are you claiming we did to Honor and Power? Did they tell YOU that we had a pact too? Hint, we never did. They kept PMing OUR members telling us we had a pact, because they tried to set a pact up between us and were turned down.

We started attacking them immediately out of BP. Why on Earth are people gullible enough to think that we had a pact with them in the first place?

Sigh... You will see what happened soon. Til then take note how xperto didn't reply to that comment

DeletedUser9851

Primary, those are very good points about the gold use. But do you think those gold users have no skills? (serious question) A combination of gold use with good skills may amount to serious trouble. And this world speed is fast, so non gold users will have lots of trouble.

DeletedUser14547

I never said those gold users dont have skill. They obviously have some. But Empyrean has some of the best EN players in it e.g dazlerr, makro, and others. Many other great US players as well e.g Bree and Bio. I also should add that since most of us from the premade part of the alliance are from the en servers so we couldn't even gold trade. While I may not respect Goats leaders too much, I still respect some of the players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7318

Goat has a lot more conquests because they use a lot more gold. It takes an average no gold player around a week to get revolt ready. And it hasn't been a week into the server yet. So what do you expect. The one conquest from dojo is because we were having diplomatic talks going on and we were told not to attack them and they said they weren't going to attack us either. Then we see that they sneaked a cs in. Note how we haven taken cities back. And will take more

The 2 cities that were taken from Goat were fair. The first city was on an island full of Goats, we stopped the first cs attempt the second attempt they got us, but the player was not online to tell us that another cs was inbound. But thats not GOATS issue so its fair. The second city was a good takeover by Goat.

I have to add, Goat has around 20+ players who use gold we have around 5-7. In the start this is very important so of course they will win in the start. The effect of gold goes down over time so they better watch out.

You know who uses gold? Active players, not just gold buyers. I have 4 cities, and I haven't BOUGHT ANY gold for this server. My only gold purchase in my entire history of playing this game was on December 13th, where I bought $20 of gold because I didn't realize how easy it was to get gold through the marketplace. To say the least, that $20 of gold was sunk on Gela pretty quickly.

Using gold as a method of talking trash is not valid. Gold is extremely easy to get. I had 93 gold at the beginning of yesterday, and now I have 2993 because of selling resources on the marketplace.

If you want to make excuses, sure, but gold is not a valid excuse unless you're talking about people that use like 20k in the first week of playing the server and purchase gold in LARGE quantities, like the $80 package, just to get an early lead.

DeletedUser14547

If you want to make excuses, sure, but gold is not a valid excuse unless you're talking about people that use like 20k in the first week of playing the server and purchase gold in LARGE quantities, like the $80 package, just to get an early lead.

I am talking about using the $80 packages, btw which most of your gold players did. I also am not talking trash, I even said I respect some of your players. This is an external forum, its meant to be taken light heartedly :). I don't know if you are telling the truth but if you are, good job on getting so far without gold.

DeletedUser7318

I am talking about using the $80 packages, btw which most of your gold players did. I also am not talking trash, I even said I respect some of your players. This is an external forum, its meant to be taken light heartedly :). I don't know if you are telling the truth but if you are, good job on getting so far without gold.

I used gold, I just don't buy it. I'm a poor college student lol, I refuse to waste money buying gold in this game when everything is so expensive and you can just get a lot of gold through playing the game itself.

DeletedUser4951

I used less than 3k gold so far, workout, and attend classes. I'll have conq soon and already have a decent army and navy for my size. Gold doesn't determine the game, I honestly hate this argument. The most difference gold makes long term is how annoying you can be during events. Which for the price of about $20-30 and some decent gold management skills. You can literally be the most annoying Grepo player for a month.