Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not too sure. Some players from GDI have mentioned that they have teamed up with TB and are letting them eat up all there internals in hopes of making sure KT does not win the world. Which is odd. Since TB was the alliance that was supposed to win it all. But since they failed to take down KoD and are upset at KT, and have now taken the approach of not trying to win the world. Which i do not understand. I understand frustration and wanting revenge, but the approach of killing yourself while trying to take down you enemy is counter-productive and illustrates very low morale.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the next week or two. I do not see this lasting much longer. If TB is teaming up with the entire world (not including KoD) you have to assume they are very frustrated and having serious internal issues. These are just my observations....

But it does look like TB caved over the last couple of months and are throwing in the towel. They are now just trying to play the spoiler. After all, they have no more alliances they can ally with.

tbd has been allied with gdi sense way before world wonders they reached out to every alliance around rational to try and enlist help in taking us down cause we are so weak and they are so strong they needed more help.

from my count it is gdi apoc jg tbd im sure im missing a few tbd really has coined a new term in my book everyone hates MRA's "Mass recruit Alliances" but is MARA "Mass Alliance Recruiting Alliance" any better or different?

DeletedUser

tbd has been allied with gdi sense way before world wonders they reached out to every alliance around rational to try and enlist help in taking us down cause we are so weak and they are so strong they needed more help.

from my count it is gdi apoc jg tbd im sure im missing a few tbd really has coined a new term in my book everyone hates MRA's "Mass recruit Alliances" but is MARA "Mass Alliance Recruiting Alliance" any better or different?

I'm sure everyone knows IA are in with JG so I guess by default.... (I think there is only one member in IA who doesn't know).

Last edited by a moderator: