Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That guy was inactive and that city was let go cause it is in 044 near the 34 border. Which is way to far away from us.
Due to the fact that many alliances can say that and I already spend several hours making the top 12's I can't and wont track down all the inactives and such whom lose their city's its your alliances job to kick or take the inactives not mine to sort through all the data. Also posting a top12 hopefully today or after christmas.

DeletedUser

Tempting. However, I believe 99% of our group lack the filter to make one without getting banned. Myself included

My profanity and obscenities would be vast in their scope. I will refrain from the BM that doing a top 12 would cause me to do.

DeletedUser

I don't know the top alliances enough to do a top.. I know facts but not about the founders and leaders

DeletedUser

I fourth the motion.

Btw, Slayer, you can't rim someone if you've been rimmed!:)

DeletedUser11050

sigh, you will be held to this by public shaming

Marticus44 on 2016-01-03 at 22:12
I'm down!
PatrickBateman on 2016-01-03 at 21:40
so ill do one if one of you guys do one next week, they are getting kinda dead for this world

#1 - Department Of Relocation / InternalsRuS - main #1pts/#1abp/#1dpb/#1bp
My alliance, good roster, very experienced, work well together, 5 of top 15 figthers, 3 of top 10 attackers, obviously SWIM.

#2 - Unsullied / Dothraki - main #2pts/#2abp/#2dbp/#2bp
Fighting DOR/IRS, might be #1 on points if we judge by combined alliances, good roster, good fighters, took a blow, will recover and be around a while, if they commit, will be here long term. Only 1 of top 15 fighters and attackers but not a bad thing, it shows they know how to spread the fighting and everyone contributes SWIM.

#3 - Mischief Hour / Mischief Minute - main #3pts/#3abp/#6dbp/#4bp
Solid position in NE, good attackers and defenders, solid experienced roster, 2 of top 15 fighters but 3 of to 10 attackers so the they will hit you hard. Sister alliance is just as potent SWIM.

#4 - Picnic Bunnies / Dont Ever Call Us That Again - #4pts/#3abp/#3dbp/#3bp
Would you guys go away already. Looks like may be taking in some of better Apoc players, fight well, but what did you guys do to jesuscane? 5/15 fighters thanks to DOR/Mischief pounding them, 2 top 10 attackers SWIM

#7 - Apocalypse
Looks like they may be fading, had decent position but paulys merry band of misfits probably had a nap with them and turned on them also ;) FLOAT to SINK

#9 - Rim Team
Have position, need an enemy, dont really know them much from past experience but no reason to not FLOAT

#10 - Killer Beez - An impressive 19th in ABP
where and who are you please inform me SINK

#11 - Moby Dicks - LOL
SWIM great profile and name, dont care about the rest, that should get them thru

#12 - Unknown
I dont know, i guess thats how they like it FLOAT

HM - Nothin Like a Good Busch
Would you guys go away already lol. Tight group, good snipers, FLOAT

DHM - Lost
Colonizing rocks in ocean 52, clearly a long term winning strategy. SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sigh, you will be held to this by public shaming

#7 - Apocalypse
Looks like they may be fading, had decent position but paulys merry band of misfits probably had a nap with them and turned on them also ;) FLOAT to SINK
SINK

Hey now, we both officially declared war on each other before the fighting began.

DeletedUser14349

#4 - Picnic Bunnies / Dont Ever Call Us That Again

How dare you label us to only two names. One of which Truth will be very upset about

DeletedUser14349

By popular demand...

#1 Look Mom--We Made it and whatever our sister is called rn. My alliance so I'm obviously ever so slightly biased. We're awful, MH is owning us, we are all ghosting tomorrow at noon. SINK

#2 DoR and co. Whether I like it or not they have 55 on lock. Seem to be letting Unsullied members that didn't want to join us grow a enough to be able to get after us. Also they had some support landing in MH cities after we took them. I don't like Bateman but they seem to have just about everybody doing exactly what they want, when they want it. SWIM

#3 MH and MM. They will be the closest ones to get all our ghosted cities, they will SWIM

#4 Satan's Vinyard I guess you are now? Still good positioning in 44, want to NAP us but don't want to NAP us, we used to be friends but now its kind of obscure. We are heartbroken, part of the reason why we're ghosting. They will SWIM for as long as DoR lets them.

#9 undecided. Rim seems like a nice place, unlike you're name I'm not undecided what I think about you, If anyone of note expands that way, SINK

#10 Killer Beez. I know right? Who? Not so killer, not so B. More like a D- at best, SINK

#11 Thermopylae. This is new? I think? They are small I kind of like that. not sure what ocean you guys are in. FLOAT away

#12 Legion of Wrath. No. SINK

DeletedUser11050

Hilarious and appreciated, if I wasn't such a noob and could figure it out, I'd plus rep you

Although you did hurt my feelings, I wuv you guys :)

DeletedUser14390

well we are known for trolling. so who knows, half of us could ghost tomorrow. never know. depends how the world is looking.

Im gona sue u, youre family and youre friends if u ghost tomorrow!
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

xoxo -Tobias! <3

DeletedUser14393

By popular demand...

#1 Look Mom--We Made it and whatever our sister is called rn. My alliance so I'm obviously ever so slightly biased. We're awful, MH is owning us, we are all ghosting tomorrow at noon. SINK

looks like our #1 team already sank. They're now called Watch Your Inner Circle..... ;)

DeletedUser

Heartbroken, I'm sure :). After you recruited the top end of Unsullied, no doubt. LOL

Someone tried to get him a free crown and that didn't work out did it?

Edit: I almost forgot: LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14349

Heartbroken, I'm sure :). After you recruited the top end of Unsullied, no doubt. LOL

Unsullied folded and you're upset that we offered some of them a spot with us? We had been working together the whole game and they are all pretty good friends of ours. Also we'd obviously rather see them come with us than go to MH or DoR. Now the rest of you diehards are sucking up to DoR so that they'll let you live till it's convenient for them to kill you off? Whatever floats your boat mate