Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser11088

how about we get a top12 from a SK guy, seems to me its been mostly Sparta doing all of it, with a couple add ins from others

DeletedUser

Alright fine let me work on one for all you babies out their who cant go two weeks without a top 12 (King)

DeletedUser14440

First Top 12 in the US Forums server. I won't use numbers here until I decide which format to use. These are my Long-term predictions for sink/swim and are based off of location, pacts as I know them, current wars/conflicts as I know them, and understanding of the alliance's leadership/direction as I understand them. Should I lack information on any of those areas I will assume the alliance is Competent and has no allies.

1. Victorious Secret: Swim - In my mind despite their current battles I believe this alliance is in the best position by far with decent allies. They have a clear direction to expand with their flank covered. Smooth sailing especially if the current coalition holds.

2. Agent Orange: Sink - I feel this group is extremely out of position. Only one significant ally that I am aware of but if the other alliances in the top 12 play smart I don't see AO recovering. Long Story short without a significant shake up rather it's tomorrow or two months from now this alliance Fails.

3. Men of Mayhem: Sink - This analysis is based more off of the direction I know this alliance is taking vs their potential. Strong allies not withstanding I believe the miscue if not corrected immediately, like this week, this alliance ultimately crumbles.

4. serial killers: Sink - Not afraid to admit it this is definitely all about positioning for me here. That and I have no confidence in Solexis33. If you are in this alliance....RUN!!!

5. serial killerz: Sink - Same as above, prospects would improve should they break away but not by much.

6. Fluffy Bunnies: Sink - Kinda sucks for this competent group here. Their strong allies stunts their growth too much.

7. Them: Swim - Flank covered, Strong Leadership with clear direction. VS pay attention

8. Th3m: Swim - See Above

9. Hell Hounds: Sink - Really like this group. They have a strong impact on a few alliances success. This analysis is more about what other alliances are doing around them as opposed to any major incompetence's by this team

10. Immortalis: Swim - Based more off of positioning then anything. Strong leaders but a team of a lot of newbies. This analysis is based off the belief they get their members in order before anyone is in a significant position to respond.

11. Disgruntled Wild Cards: Sink - One of my Favs here would put them in my top 5 in terms of who I believe will succeed but heart aside my head says fail.

12. Sith Battle Toads: Sink - All bad. similar to SK however I'm not aware of any allies that can change this group outcome. Again RUN!!!

DeletedUser3109

Great top 12,
Only a couple opinions though: I should probably just make my own T12 though.
I don't know why you think the Bunnies will sink though, we have an entire Western Flank open. I also don't know why you think MoM will sink as they can still grow in 54 and 64. Also who will fill in the gap left by AO/sk/SK in 54/44 if they also sink?

My Top 12 Authentic from the Rim

1. Victorious Secret- Swim
They control 55 they control 56, are growing in 45, and with allies the entire SE direction is theirs.

2. Agent Orange- Swim
Control northern 44 and 54, although their are some prospects they will brush aside most of the north who dares to challenge them.

3. Men of Mayhem- Swim
can only see them growing northwards and eastwards, If they want they can become the other Northern power in the world quite easily.

4. serial killers- Float
Although they may lose their sister they can definitely swim in 54 which they have on lockdown with AO, which is the only alliance ABP wise that can match the VS machine (AO).

5. serial killerz- Sink then Float
They are getting hit by VS and are losing cities daily in 45. Don't see them standing to long. Depending on whether THEM comes out of their shell in 35 they may keep some of their fringe cities and ocean 44 border cities intact. They have members in two other core oceans and due to their connections will not entirely disappear.

6. Fluffy Bunnies- Swim, My Alliance
Although we are a part of the VS coalition most of our members either help with VS against SKz or clean the rim or even due both. We have currently caused a few rim alliances to go under and as we spread along the rim we will continue to do so.

7. Them- Swim
Using a strategy that shows up once every world, Ocean-stacking they have managed to gain a great core in ocean 35. I would like to see them go head to head with three alliances (unless their pacted) before I say anymore, Hell Hounds, INVICTUM, SKz. If they can take cities from this world they will last, the benefit they have is they are isolated from the two main dogs, VS and AO.

8. Th3m- Swim
They make the third biggest agglomeration of alliances in the world, after VS and SK.

9.Hell Hounds- Float
Underdogs, and my personal favs after (VS and FB of course) ithey have the ABP and DBP to show that they can play, if they can keep control of 34 by taking in INVICTUM and expand north and southward into 35 and 33, they can get themselves back to their proper place. The thing is has AO knock them down too far. Their leader talked big and then proved he could fight, one of the best examples in server of leading by example.

10. Immortalis- Swim
Sneaked up in the NE and if they follow the THEM/TH3M pattern in the oceans they control, they can become a successful rim alliance also. See them continuing to expand in 63 and 53. They need to watchout for MoM and AO though.

11. Disgruntled Wild Cards- Sink
At first I thought they were going to take the north by storm but after a few weeks of not much growth outside of 43, I think they will either be eaten by The Faction, AO or Immortalis.

12. The Flying Badgers- Float
They are really small and just chugging along in 46. Unless allainces start to pay attention to them in 46 I see them swimming and growing little by little maybe even moving into 36. Although they will grow, I see very little WW potential for this alliance.

Alliances to Watch
The Faction- Solid Leadership with experience and fast growth.
Knights of Carnage- May grow only to get eaten by THEM or The flying Badgers but for now I see some potential in their extreme isolation from large alliances.

DeletedUser14440

Nice top 12.
I am definitely a pessimist lol. I think Bunnies is solid, I am just not a fan of the current overlap with your allies territory wise. Not enough quality cities to target imo. I would equate Bunnies long term success to someone having a Royal Flush in poker. It's possible and I've seen it happen before but it's a hand I would never guess anyone would have til the cards are on the table if that makes since.

Regarding MoM I was indicating that although they have a clear avenue to success I don't believe they are taking it, in fact I think they are running fast the opposite way. Just unconfirmed intel on their strategy that all indications say they are following. I think they have a week maybe 2 tops to turn things around before they are in a hole they can't get out of no matter what changes they want to make at that time.

The Parathain Shot void was filled sure enough. Look for a similar situation with AO/SK, different players, same game.

DeletedUser

City’s Lost and Taken are from 1/3/16

Alliance:Victorious Secret-VS-Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 3 red 1 yellow
City’s taken from a top 12: FB-3 SK-5
City’s lost:1 Lost to: SK-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-2/+0
Summary:VS the new PS will they sink? Maybe but for now I don't see it coming for a while.

heman-steroids-meme-generator-by-the-power-of-steroids-e17581.jpg

Alliance:Agent Orange-AO-Swim
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 3 yellow 2 red
City’s taken from a top 12: HH-18
City’s lost:1 Lost to: MoM-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-2/+0
Summary:Lost a city to MoM but took 18 in a very short time just one thing to say I feel bad for HH

post2.jpg

Alliance:Men of Mayhem-MoM-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):3 yellow 4 red
City’s taken from a top 12: Sk-2 AO-1 HH-2 IM-1
City’s lost:1 Lost to: IM-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-2/+5
Summary:Taking a promising number of city's only issue with them is the fact that their becoming inactive fix that and I will give you a swim next time.

Alliance:Serial Killers-SK-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 6 red 1 yellow
City’s taken from a top 12:
City’s lost: Lost to: FB-2 MoM-3 VS-3
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-0/+1
Summary:Map is both Sk/SKz
Becoming red is not a good thing loosing a good amount of city's might sink but for now I go with float. And this is how the feel about me.

27430090.jpg

Alliance:Serial Killerz-SK-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):1 yellow 2 red
City’s taken from a top 12: VS-1 T3M-1
City’s lost:2 Lost to:VS-2
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-1/+0
Summary:More active then their other and taking the fight to Them and VS I give them a better float

Alliance:Fluffy Bunnies-FB-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):All Green
City’s taken from a top 12:VS-1 SK-2
City’s lost: Lost to:VS-4
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-14/+20
Summary:Their Fighter status is sad get to work I don't care if your pacted with everyone in the world you can still find a way to get more bp.

96c89e83a02892514fac2511e9b9a23f339ca94e5ea7629398bf3e676d463438.jpg

Alliance:THEM-TM-
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 4 yellow 3 red
City’s taken from a top 12:HH-6
City’s lost:0 Lost to:None lost
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-1/+0
Summary:Map is both TM/T3M
Honestly it Depends on AO if AO chooses to continue going after Them then they will most likely sink if not then they will swim.

Alliance:TH3M-T3M-
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):1 yellow 1 red
City’s taken from a top 12: HH-7
City’s lost:1 Lost to:SK-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:+4/-4
Summary:See Them

Alliance:Hell Hounds-HH-Sink
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):6 yellow 1 red
City’s taken from a top 12:0
City’s lost: Lost to:AO-16 TM/T3M-13 MoM-2
Players lost or gained in the last four days:
Summary:Your dead everyone is hitting you and you are only able to take small alliance or alliance less city's in fact just doing the Intel on this alliance makes me want to find a life boat.

humoursmallimage.jpg

Alliance:Immortalis-Float
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7): 3 yellow 2 red
City’s taken from a top 12:MoM-1
City’s lost: Lost to:MoM-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-2/+4
Summary: Right behind AO but don't appear to be fighting them might be pacted or something but slightly inactive and horrible bp stats its just sad. And well if AO don't have a treaty with them well then they better hope AO doesn't see them.

dog-meme-25.jpg

Alliance:Disgruntled Wild Cards
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):7 yellow 6 red
City’s taken from a top 12: 0
City’s lost:1 Lost to: The Faction-1
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-3/0
Summary:The most inactive alliance in the top 12 (can someone get these guys an alarm clock).

bad-luck-alarm-clock_o_1666217.jpg

Alliance:The Flying Badgers
Player Activity (red 7+ day’s inactive, yellow 2-7):3 yellow 2 red
City’s taken from a top 12: 0
City’s lost:0 Lost to:0
Players lost or gained in the last four days:-2/+1
Summary: Sim alliance
simcityQuickmeme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13333

Thanks for the top 12

Thanks for the top 12's. I enjoy reading them... Keep them coming we all see them just choose not to post in externals.

DeletedUser12275

Hey do not talk trash about SK...they can't take cities they will just op u with spells LOL..some people are just sore losers i guess

DeletedUser

Hey do not talk trash about SK...they can't take cities they will just op u with spells LOL..some people are just sore losers i guess

Says the man with a thread in his forums dedicated to spell bombing players...And, spell bombing players many oceans away...Just Say'n

DeletedUser12275

Says the man with a thread in his forums dedicated to spell bombing players...And, spell bombing players many oceans away...Just Say'n

are u man crushing on me harley?and have i bolt u?funny fact tho how many cities u guys have captured the past 2 weeks?lol

DeletedUser12275

you have a forum dedicated just to trash talk fox so......

yay finally SK took a city from Vs!...after weeks of hard fight they finally did!...they got a good average for every 10 cities we get,they get 1 lol

DeletedUser12822

Spell bombing is a tactic to get in the enemy's head. It's a good one too. So I could totally see having a spell bombing thread, especially when you're trying to tear down walls.

DeletedUser

are u man crushing on me harley?and have i bolt u?funny fact tho how many cities u guys have captured the past 2 weeks?lol
Not the kind of man crush you were hoping for, no lingerie involved so put yours back in the closet.

I know you have a short.....memory, so as you can see quoted below you're the one crying about the spells, not me. I was only reminding you that your forum has a thread dedicated to bolting others, so stop your crying already...geeez
Sometimes what goes around comes right back at ya. lol

DeletedUser

I feel like Harleymatic is that one kid in elementary school who is really annoying and wants to play every game. If you don't let him play he cries and tells the teacher. If you let him play, he inevitably begins to lose; in which case, he cries and tells the teacher. Both scenarios end up with the teacher discontinuing all games and getting mad at all of the kids. That kid is the absolute worst

DeletedUser12275

Not the kind of man crush you were hoping for, no lingerie involved so put yours back in the closet.

I know you have a short.....memory, so as you can see quoted below you're the one crying about the spells, not me. I was only reminding you that your forum has a thread dedicated to bolting others, so stop your crying already...geeez
Sometimes what goes around comes right back at ya. lol
i do not see any tears there tho ??need glasses?:)