R.I.P. Charl aka Swamp-Fox

DeletedUser

Could it be the end of Edessa? Have I over slept my alarm clock as the world passed me by?

Someone please help me out here while I wipe the sleepy from my eyes and awaken from this deep sleep as the world passed me by. Is this all a dream or an illusion put before me by the almighty Gods of Grepolis? I'm so dazed and confused I don't know what to do.

Or...Could it not be a dream nor an illusion at all, could it be that the All Mighty one himself, Charl aka Swamp-Fox has called it quits before the world was even going good? Could it be that the coward with the power once again pulled a save his butt move and ran for cover? Will he land in another world or even a different server to fulfill his self righteous quest of one more crown before he ends his Grepolis life. Will Charl grace us with his presence one last time in these forums of Edessa?

Charl aka Swamp-Fox will be missed by few but cheered by those that were left out in the cold as he dis-ban the #1 alliance in all of Edessa to save his own soul only to succumb to the pressure once again.

But now that I have no Swamp-Fox to hunt, what shall I name my city's now?​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Charl was one of the best leaders I've ever played under. He took me under his wing last year in US Juktas and he was a great leader who showed leadership skills and he was a good teacher. I could not ask for a better mentor.

DeletedUser5088

Wow... still salty :D

Sad to leave you Edessa guys! Will miss most of you. Also I will not be joining any more worlds, I think my grepo experience has been complete.

DeletedUser

Sad to leave you Edessa guys! Will miss most of you. Also I will not be joining any more worlds, I think my grepo experience has been complete.

I give it a month.

DeletedUser

Congratz on your 12th post

Charl was one of the best leaders I've ever played under. He took me under his wing last year in US Juktas and he was a great leader who showed leadership skills and he was a good teacher. I could not ask for a better mentor.
Did he teach you how to abandon a #1 alliance and leave all it's members in the cold?

Just a dash of salt, please.

DeletedUser1048

Harley you were the one who joined his alliance and stayed for so long. Got no one to blame about your unhappiness there but yourself mate.

DeletedUser

And then I left....Sorry but I'm missing your point?

Was there a point there, or did you just see a blank space in this thread that needed filling?

DeletedUser1048

And then I left....Sorry but I'm missing your point?

Was there a point there, or did you just see a blank space in this thread that needed filling?

You only left because VS was about to do an Op on PS. I remember we had to send you LTS so you could transition. You stayed for a long time unhappy. Why didn't you leave earlier was my question?

Of course you ghosted afterwards so VS wasted time taking you in. All because of what, a petty grudge? You sound like some team player Harley lol

DeletedUser

You only left because VS was about to do an Op on PS. I remember we had to send you LTS so you could transition. You stayed for a long time unhappy. Why didn't you leave earlier was my question?

Of course you ghosted afterwards so VS wasted time taking you in. All because of what, a petty grudge? You sound like some team player Harley lol

First off you seem to think I had inside knowledge of the op on PS, when in fact I had no idea what so ever and I know VS leadership will back that fact up. I found out about the op when the rest of VS found out....So there goes your argument on that matter.

And yes, I stayed with PS a long time unhappy, they were making way too many bone headed moves, or non moves for my liking. Leadership was rather lacking in organizing anything and pretty much helped only those they considered 'buddies', so yeah I left once I found a suitable alliance to go to. I wasn't going to go just anywhere so I waited.

As far as VS wasting time on taking me in I gotta say they did not waste their time. I highly contributed while their so I don't see where they wasted their time. Yes they sent me defense because I'm a very aggressive offensive player and that's about all I had and King knew that so he offered to support me since I was in the middle of the PS core. We really expected them to come after me, but they didn't as much as send a spy, sorry but personally I would of been all over a player like myself and OTHERS that left around the same time (you seem to be thinking I was the only unhappy one that left, so wrong, go look at the stats, I'm just the one that don't mind speaking my mind in this Political Correct forum).

And your correct once again, I did ghost. Do I regret it...Of course. But I did tell leadership if Swamp ever got rights in VS I was gone. That was discussed while they were inviting Swamp to VS and I protested the move, but agreed to stay as long as no rights were given. They were finally given after a few short days and I kept my word.

So, now your like Paul Harvey and you now know the rest of the story (along with everyone else) so now you can speak with knowledge rather than assumptions.

DeletedUser

I think almost everyone of your posts has charl's name in it somehwere little obsessed much? move on maybe? seems like you got your heart broke an cant quit ranting about an Ex
There's always that option of not reading my post if they sadden you that much.
The last thing I'm going to do is keep my mouth shut because someone may be a little offended...Just say'n

DeletedUser13955

huh? never said i was sad lol i was js you gotta man crush an are going to the extremes to show it :p

DeletedUser

I think ya'll just pissed he quit after leading you on making you think the one night stands you had really meant something to him.

DeletedUser271

How can they - whom I assume are Ao22 and Texan12 - be pissed Charl made them believe things he did not hold up to, when you are the one who started this thread and can't stop ranting about Charl? :confused:

DeletedUser

How can they - whom I assume are Ao22 and Texan12 - be pissed Charl made them believe things he did not hold up to, when you are the one who started this thread and can't stop ranting about Charl? :confused:

Help me out here, when was the last time I ranted about swamp? Cuz I'm pretty sure it's been awhile, so I'm a bit confused here :confused::rolleyes: