Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser7853

Well I think it is going to be close - several alliances doing well and working hard. TBA/TBD are rotating well and have a lead, it will become a bit clearer when you get the higher level wonders that hurt.
For those still interested but no longer in the world - the alliances are hitting/have hit level 3 on wonders.

I think you meant to say: "TBA / TBD / Apocalypse are rotating well..."

Good race, so far!

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser3317

I think you meant to say: "TBA / TBD / Apocalypse are rotating well..."

Good race, so far!

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Well that kind of stinks. There alliances are so weak that 2-3 of them needed to merge to be competitive? Ouch! Why would you want to win a fighting game by safety in numbers? idk, it is just a game after all. I guess if you cant win by yourself, it is best to say you won with a handicap.

However, that would be pretty embarrassing (and epic fail) to lose while rotating against other alliances that were playing straight up. LOL!.

I guess time will tell :)

DeletedUser12333

Well that kind of stinks. There alliances are so weak that 2-3 of them needed to merge to be competitive? Ouch! Why would you want to win a fighting game by safety in numbers? idk, it is just a game after all. I guess if you cant win by yourself, it is best to say you won with a handicap.

However, that would be pretty embarrassing (and epic fail) to lose while rotating against other alliances that were playing straight up. LOL!.

I guess time will tell :)

oh i guess you would have to name the alliances that are playing straight up first to determine that. and you sure cant be talking about your alliance. but maybe if you guys werent wasting all your favor on incoming attacks you could favor boost some of your wonders better

or just come on here and cry about it may make you feel better hahaha

DeletedUser3317

oh i guess you would have to name the alliances that are playing straight up first to determine that. and you sure cant be talking about your alliance. but maybe if you guys werent wasting all your favor on incoming attacks you could favor boost some of your wonders better

as far as i know, we are not doing rotations. But your statement was very defensive mazda (i guess my general statement really offended you). you must be in one of the alliance i was talking about. that is ok. like i said/implied in my last post. This is a war game. I want to play it. some alliances dont mind getting kicked around for a few months and then merge with others (i do not know who you are and could care less to look you up) come wonders because that is what you think it is all about. Sadly, 2/3 of the people in this world will get the award of winning the world because the Wonders is designed to allow everyone to win if they stay on even a month or two after the world is over. Of course i will play and try and win WW, but it is not that important to me to go out of my way to merge/rotate with other alliances to make up for an alliances short comings.

As for the guys wasting favor... Idk who is doing that. But if they are, well they should not do that. But it is possible you have your alliances confused. However, it could be worse (lol) maybe we have a guy or two using favor in a poor manner, but at least they are fighting. Heck, TBD pretty much went into VM or into hiding to avoid fighting (I think that alliance was downgraded to an academy status when WW started).

Again, i enjoy the game for everything it is. I just am not as much of fan when it comes to the WW phase. I find it odd, that you are supposed to fight as an alliance for 95% of the time, then in the last few weeks of the game you are supposed to have a sprint on resources to the end. But like i said before, everyone will have a WW medal in the end this world because it is designed for anyone who stays behind after WW to get a win. I however will try to win, but am gone to the next world the moment this one is declared. :-D

DeletedUser6798

Wow talk about making themselves feel better.

Lets go dfown the list to see who is/has been true to their word about what they are going to do come wonders.

1. KOD- kind of rotating with OB (#9)
2. TBA- rotating with APOC (#12) and TBD (#7)
3. KT- Not Rotating
4. Rational- kind of rotating with the Rat academy(#21)
5. JG- Not Rotating
6. IA- rotating with their academies (#8, #13)

So the #2 alliance is rotating with #7 and #12 alliances. If you guys dont win it will say a lot about your efficiency in rotating.

If you guys are going to do it mazda.. at least do it well and own up to it. Remember you were trying to get everyone to beat Koopas at all costs.. Well I guess that includes going against your own word. It may not be the most graceful way to get it done, but it certainly is one way.

DeletedUser12333

Lets not talk about our word, you have proven that yours means absolutely nothing. But thats a whole different story.

Lets be clear i dont like rotating, I dont like wonders, and if you actually paid attention I am not rotating but have a bunch of Koopa cities in revolt. I see TBD more as a freelance lol. ya its clear my main goal is to stop KT from winning, thats it. Like i said if it came down to it i would consider helping KoD, but that is purely personal reasons.

but when people come on here and basically say a team is cheating, and really more crying because they arent winning the wonder push I find that funny when that same team has used some pretty low tactics, weather it be spying, or even bullying players to come over. and i am not talking about about the 2 TBD players that jumped. All these things are NOT cheating but doesnt make them right either, and really shows your character.

But what i find the funniest si the 2 players soooo butt hurt by my comments talk about fighting, you guys could add your BP together and you dont add up to mine. And i am not by any means a great player. so dont talk to me about fighters because you know nothing about it.

Oh i forgot O55 is the simmers ocean and O74 & O63 is where the real war is at
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser6798

Lets not talk about our word, you have proven that yours means absolutely nothing. But thats a whole different story.

Lets be clear i dont like rotating, I dont like wonders, and if you actually paid attention I am not rotating but have a bunch of Koopa cities in revolt. I see TBD more as a freelance lol. ya its clear my main goal is to stop KT from winning, thats it. Like i said if it came down to it i would consider helping KoD, but that is purely personal reasons.

but when people come on here and basically say a team is cheating, and really more crying because they arent winning the wonder push I find that funny when that same team has used some pretty low tactics, weather it be spying, or even bullying players to come over. and i am not talking about about the 2 TBD players that jumped. All these things are NOT cheating but doesnt make them right either, and really shows your character.

But what i find the funniest si the 2 players soooo butt hurt by my comments talk about fighting, you guys could add your BP together and you dont add up to mine. And i am not by any means a great player. so dont talk to me about fighters because you know nothing about it.

whether*

sorry..

and since when am I talking about fighting? I have awful stats this world.. Im talking about word and honor.. Both things which have completely escaped you. And you want to talk about low tactics on top of that? Lol lets look at your track record..

TBD has said/done all of the following..

1 month before world opened: told Koopa premade they plan to join in the core, not have any allies, and when Koopas join, work together. Instead they: Join in the core (got that part right) and then ally with not 1, but 2 other alliances in JG and APOC. TBD also recruits MoM players to max alliance pop
--> Did we have an agreement to work together? Yes. But you made that impossible through additional diplomacy. Those moves lead to Koopas breaking pact.. we had no choice. If we didnt things wouldnt be so competitive right now.

When TBD joins world they boast they want to change the way end game is played. No rotation, no academies. What happens when end game comes, TBD merges with top 5 alliance, rotates and forms academies.

When hitting KOD, TBD bashes players on externals for KOD founding in TBD core ocean and swapping cities to avoid losses. When TBD gets hit, what do they do, found cities in O74 and swap cities to avoid losses.

Please mazda,, prove me wrong on any of this. Dont be such a baby that you forget things that actually happened. You want to try to call me out.. yea.. I'm the one that broke pact with you. I also told you straight up, gave you guys over a week to adjust, and held true to the fact that we werent working with KOD. But you question my word.

Yes you are resorting to absolutely everything to prevent a Koopa win. But at what cost? You said it yourself. Theres no dignity in rotating and crown sharing.. So if you guys win.. what will you have then? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

Mazda, thank you for proving my point and contradicting yourself... again. You need to lighten up and relax. You like to attack other people but trip over your own arguments and look like a total hypocrite. I understand you really have hate issues and like to call everyone names. But this is just a game. not everyone is into it like you.

But at least have some pride. You call others out for doing something (when they are not doing it) then when you get caught doing something you accuse others of doing, you get all angry and mentally unstable.

WOW! you need to tell your parents to up the dosage on your meds. You are a loon.

DeletedUser3317

Mazda,

You know you are desperate when you brag about putting a couple of KT cities in revolt. Seriously!? you are talking about putting cities into revolt. LOL! Not taking cities.... but putting them into revolt. You are bragging about putting cities into revolt. No wonder your alliance collapsed, became an academy and is rotating with others..... your talking about putting cities into revolt! ROTFLMAO!

You are an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Wow, this has become very interesting.jpg . correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't rotating the norm. what was the last alliance that won WW without rotating? I truly would like to know.

DeletedUser6798

Wow, this has become View attachment 2583 . correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't rotating the norm. what was the last alliance that won WW without rotating? I truly would like to know.

i honestly couldnt tell you.

It is what Koopas and TBD had talked about well before the world started.. it is what we are trying to stick to..

needless to say, at the very least this is an interesting wonders. right now 4 groups lead on a different wonder each..

DeletedUser12333

actually before the world started Oli you wanted us to help you guys win wonders IF we were in the same world which we werent sure that would happen due to timing.

rotating is only ok if Oli/skrew are in the alliance doing it, as they have in the past

and notice Oli is talking about rotating, lets see if KT gets one wonder and actually fights for the rest or negotiates for the rest

still waiting for you guys to turn the world red like you said you are doing Oli, but i am sure you have some excuse for that too

DeletedUser6798

actually before the world started Oli you wanted us to help you guys win wonders IF we were in the same world which we werent sure that would happen due to timing.

rotating is only ok if Oli/skrew are in the alliance doing it, as they have in the past

and notice Oli is talking about rotating, lets see if KT gets one wonder and actually fights for the rest or negotiates for the rest

still waiting for you guys to turn the world red like you said you are doing Oli, but i am sure you have some excuse for that too

we still only have 1 pact mazda.. and please dont put words in my mouth. "turn the world red" was your thing not mine.

And yes.. we have all rotated before.. we all have gotten crowns that way..Thats why this world was supposed to be different. uess you forgot that.

And we werent sure we were going to be in the same world together until they announced it. Then we knew we would be joining 3-4 weeks late.. you knew that the entire time.

And I wouldnt talk about KT fighting.. especially when half of your alliance went into VM at one point to avoid the fight. Looks like most of them are back. Yea thats a group I'd be proud of.

DeletedUser3317

I would be annoyed by the rotating. I don't want too share a victory with 30-50% of a world. This is why everyone has a crown now a days.

But Mazda, you sound like a very bad player. I would not want to play for you if you were a leader. You are pretty much saying you will sacrifice yourself and everyone in your alliance to make sure one person/or his alliance will not win. You are showing extreme craziness and instability. This could be why your alliance fell apart and is desperate to rotate in as an academy to other alliances.

Why else would you be so willingly admit sacrificing yourself and those that chose (or are still left) to follow you to losing? Even if by some chance you win, you still got your rear handed to you once challenged and come across in these forums as a very sad and spiteful person to work/play with. I am glad I never became a member of your alliance.

DeletedUser12333

maybe you guys should do less typing and more farming and you would have less excuses.

Action speak louder then words, and by the look of both of you there isnt much action, where is your coalition to save you guys this time

DeletedUser9287

so far all ive read here is to people bickering about who is rotating into what alliance can we honestly dispence with all the crap talk and just finish WW and lets the final results speak for themselves i think most of us are tired of seeing the ame 2-3 people fighting about the same exact thing every time we read the forums

DeletedUser3317

maybe you guys should do less typing and more farming and you would have less excuses.

Action speak louder then words, and by the look of both of you there isnt much action, where is your coalition to save you guys this time

WOW! You are really crazy mazda. no one made excuses. All i said was i dont like rotations.

Why do you always make things up? Do you really believe what you say or are you really that messed up in the head. LOL!

DeletedUser6486

so far all ive read here is to people bickering about who is rotating into what alliance can we honestly dispence with all the crap talk and just finish WW and lets the final results speak for themselves i think most of us are tired of seeing the ame 2-3 people fighting about the same exact thing every time we read the forums

But then it wouldn't be exciting
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser10719

TBD made a few mistakes in how we did things in this world, for one, we should never have let up on KOD in the north. We started focusing on the alliances in the south which gave KOD a lot of breathing room to regroup and come after us in the north.

However, the biggest mistake we made was trusting KT. In my eyes, the only reason KT is in the position they are in is because they had all the time in the world to prep their cities for WW without many outside threats because TBD was keeping all of their enemies focus elsewhere.

This is just my opinion and not necessarily based on facts, but I'm sure you won't find many people that would disagree with my assessment.