Wars of Farsala

DeletedUser9851

what the hell crash?, it looks like this is your fate: hindenburg.jpg

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Word from Apoc members are that CRASH just asked them to merge.

How pathetic are you Crash? You run to the externals running your mouth because you thought you were doing well, and now look at you! Same alliance you were making fun of, you're running to for protection. You should all just ghost

the hypocrisy of naise continues

DeletedUser9082

All the cities they took from us early, are now coming back to us fast. I don't know any of them, but I can't say I would like to see any come to Apoc. I'm hoping it don't happen. Seen too many running alliances ruin the ones they join and hide in.

DeletedUser9287

i gots rimmed an now sitting in 44 with no alliance that i wanna join :(

DeletedUser

this goes out to the name changers. word is yall have messaged half the apoc alliance fishing for some one to help spy for you. sounds to me like yall are scared. if yall are as good as yall say you are, you wouldnt need someone to help yall with info, you would just run over everyone without issue.

please correct me if i am wrong.

DeletedUser9082

Either that or more likely the players we take in will do that.

DeletedUser

Any Apoc members got a message of us asking them to spy?

Any at all?

DeletedUser

this goes out to the name changers. word is yall have messaged half the apoc alliance fishing for some one to help spy for you. sounds to me like yall are scared. if yall are as good as yall say you are, you wouldnt need someone to help yall with info, you would just run over everyone without issue.

Our 19 players have more ABP than your 77 players. So no, it's kinda hard to be scared of an alliance that has less ABP than you when they have 4 times the members

DeletedUser

Think about that for a second. Do we really need help to beat an MRA? Please please tell me you don't believe that. Prayers to you.