Rush Hour-My alliance

Rising Chaos will be sunk soon

DeletedUser9851

Rising Chaos? or Sinking Chaos? :p

Also MM and RH have merged.

MH swimming all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Don't be so cocky nubs :p. I do agree with Rising Chaos though, just plain awful.

DeletedUser9851

Don't be so cocky nubs :p. I do agree with Rising Chaos though, just plain awful.

stop being mean.jpg

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
1.Unsullied My alliance, best Attacker raiting. Best core and highest Point Total by a lot. Swim

2. Micheif Hour. two different Experienced Groups Combined They are kind of spread out all over 54 but are still prly the best group out there. SWIM

3 Riot. Super Spread out but they have some strong names i recognize. They are the 2nd ranked attacking team as well. If they can core up SWIM

4.Ghost Pirates. Not super familiar with this group. They have a decent core 8th ranked attacking team. However they share an ocean with a few other good alliances SINK

5. Dept of Relocation. Good Core, Good team who has played together for a few worlds now. I predict these guys will be the team to beat in O55. SWIM

6. Bring The Juice. Good Core But position is suspect. they are sandwitched between Unsulled, Department and Ghost Pirates. i think they float for awhile and beat out Ghost Pirates but eventually will fall to Department of Reolcation : Float

7. Forged Infection. Have some names i recognize but position will do these guys in, they are too spread out and right in Micheif Hour's Range. Sink

8.Rising Chaos. These guys are in the same boat. Micheif Will end up wiping them out. THey are waaaay to spread out. SINK

9.The Jokers. They have some good guys but are in a tough Position, They will end up food for Dept. of relocaiton . SINK

10. Syndicate Spread allover the world . Main ocean seems to be shared with Unsullied. SINK

11. Apocalypse Rising. Waaay spread out. However they are on the rim without a major threat in the area yet. Float

12. Nemisis. Good Players, Good Core. But in a dangerous spot. I would assume they slug it out with Department and Ghost Pirates for awhile before either breaking up or merging into one of them. Float

DeletedUser

1.Unsullied My alliance, best Attacker raiting. Best core and highest Point Total by a lot. Swim

2. Micheif Hour. two different Experienced Groups Combined They are kind of spread out all over 54 but are still prly the best group out there. SWIM

3 Riot. Super Spread out but they have some strong names i recognize. They are the 2nd ranked attacking team as well. If they can core up SWIM

4.Ghost Pirates. Not super familiar with this group. They have a decent core 8th ranked attacking team. However they share an ocean with a few other good alliances SINK

5. Dept of Relocation. Good Core, Good team who has played together for a few worlds now. I predict these guys will be the team to beat in O55. SWIM

6. Bring The Juice. Good Core But position is suspect. they are sandwitched between Unsulled, Department and Ghost Pirates. i think they float for awhile and beat out Ghost Pirates but eventually will fall to Department of Reolcation : Float

7. Forged Infection. Have some names i recognize but position will do these guys in, they are too spread out and right in Micheif Hour's Range. Sink

8.Rising Chaos. These guys are in the same boat. Micheif Will end up wiping them out. THey are waaaay to spread out. SINK

9.The Jokers. They have some good guys but are in a tough Position, They will end up food for Dept. of relocaiton . SINK

10. Syndicate Spread allover the world . Main ocean seems to be shared with Unsullied. SINK

11. Apocalypse Rising. Waaay spread out. However they are on the rim without a major threat in the area yet. Float

12. Nemisis. Good Players, Good Core. But in a dangerous spot. I would assume they slug it out with Department and Ghost Pirates for awhile before either breaking up or merging into one of them. Float

Well that Esclated Quickly For O54

DeletedUser

popop1 today at 21:26T
"lol Three is Company and Ghost66 probably single handily defeated Ghost Pirates"

This man speaks the truth. Another one bites the dust. your welcome folks

P.S. Three is Company is a three man alliance (of which I am a member) who change their alliance name daily.

DeletedUser

How many cities did you all commandeer from the Pirates?