Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9614

were you the founder throughout the world? if so congratulations, you have completed a very hard task! A task I hope to achieve soon ;)

Of course I was...My alliance will always only have one founder.. which is why I really didn't want them to use my alliance name when I wasn't around to found it and be at the helm. <_<

Our leadership core is back in-tact though so it should be exciting. Goodluck to you as well btw!

DeletedUser9851

I had the pleasure of playing with Fridel in Herk. I hope to play with him again in the future.

DeletedUser9614

I had the pleasure of playing with Fridel in Herk. I hope to play with him again in the future.

Thanks Og!.. I feel the same about you. I wish I had reached out before the world started, I was kind of tossed into the fire literally the last minute. Still wondering how they got me to actually accept... sigh.

Too bad I didn't have a solid 2 weeks to recruit the ultimate team. I am pretty darn confident in those we got around now though. It should be a fun world!

DeletedUser

What's funny is that I am doing my best to recruit as many players into my MRA as possible, and Bring the Juice still suceeds to reach the 40 person alliance cap faster than an alliance dedicated to reaching the alliance cap.

Well done Juices :) congrats :)

p.s. we are coming for you all

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
What's funny is that I am doing my best to recruit as many players into my MRA as possible, and Bring the Juice still suceeds to reach the 40 person alliance cap faster than an alliance dedicated to reaching the alliance cap.

Well done Juices :) congrats :)

p.s. we are coming for you all

"p.s. we are coming for you all"

Uh Oh

DeletedUser

i hope all of the Juicys are scared :)

after all, our avarage is somehow higher than theirs loll :D

DeletedUser10179

i hope all of the Juicys are scared :)

after all, our avarage is somehow higher than theirs loll :D

Average doesn't matter as much as location. your alliance(s) are spread over 4 oceans, which means alliances within each ocean will target you considering your alliances are not #1 in any ocean from my recollection. But overall, good luck! ;)

DeletedUser

whats your player name in Farsala?

That's what happened to him when he was in Peaceful Pioneers, they talked the biggest game in the forums(especially mofo) and they were the first to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
They good players no doubt, i go far back with mofo, i wasnt implying anything, i just wanted to know his in game name lol

DeletedUser12822

I still think Inno is releasing worlds too close to each other and they don't have the participation required to release worlds at the rate they do. Farsala will take forever to fill up. I would rather have worlds take longer to come out and have there be more hype than a world like this.

DeletedUser

That's what happened to him when he was in Peaceful Pioneers, they talked the biggest game in the forums(especially mofo) and they were the first to go.

Lol. I didn't talk at all that world. That's actually pretty much the only world I haven't talked.

This coming from some nub I used as a spy because I was bored lolololol.

But PP is a good point, I forgot about them (mostly because I left and joined a good team). So let me retract my previous statement, over the last 5 years I've picked one team that's failed in the first month.

Good luck to all, looks like a good competitive world. I see a few teams here capable of great things.

P.S. SBM6 in-game Sgt

DeletedUser13946

Rising Chaos - no
Unsullied - arent they from actium Probably
Bring The Juice - Go Pound Sand
MAD RAVEN ASSOCIATION - because this was a good idea
MAD RHINO ASSOCIATION - Premade & MRA hybrid? I'd rather pound sand
Riot - *disgruntled noise*
Ghost Pirates - that sounds like a game It's probably a game i'm gonna go play it
MAD RACCOON ASSOCIATION - yeah
RAGE - we are "viciously treading"
NEMESIS - They Will Play To End Game
Chaos Theory - but that's just a theory.. a chaos theory
Rush Hour - gotta get home quick im gonna miss walking dead

All Of My Predictions Will Come True

DeletedUser9662

Radenshire;152265[B said:
Rush Hour[/B] - gotta get home quick im gonna miss walking dead

Walking dead is over till February noob :p

DeletedUser

Average doesn't matter as much as location. your alliance(s) are spread over 4 oceans, which means alliances within each ocean will target you considering your alliances are not #1 in any ocean from my recollection. But overall, good luck! ;)

means we can attack you from all sides!! :D

DeletedUser11733

Thanks Og!.. I feel the same about you. I wish I had reached out before the world started, I was kind of tossed into the fire literally the last minute. Still wondering how they got me to actually accept... sigh.

Too bad I didn't have a solid 2 weeks to recruit the ultimate team. I am pretty darn confident in those we got around now though. It should be a fun world!

Is it the same leadership core with bradonthedestroyer, jbelle and vino?

DeletedUser

1 - 12 SINK

Honorable Mention

Gold Trading Alliance- SWIM