Well that didn't take long.....

• Thread starter DeletedUser12001
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I brought a variety didn't know what type I needed Apple, Orange, Lemon, Pineapple, Peach, Grape, blueberry, and cranberry.

DeletedUser9662

I brought a variety didn't know what type I needed Apple, Orange, Lemon, Pineapple, Peach, Grape, blueberry, and cranberry.

I will take that apple juice if you don't need it.

#applejuicehoarder

DeletedUser12822

Apple juice is my preferred juice too. I like cranberry also.

DeletedUser

The only juice I'm willing to share is the one I forgot to mention.
cactus_juice_xddd_by_muh_q.png

DeletedUser

Does this world seem to be slow in the amount of players joining? You all have stated that there are a lack of skilled players in this world.

Why do you guys think there is a low player turn out and low skill turn out?

I want to wait to join on the rim cause I just like to pwn nubs, It'll be on another account.

DeletedUser

Might be due to the fact that this world is very similar to the last one and its only a month after the previous ones release so what I'm saying is the world is to similar and to close to the previous worlds open

DeletedUser9851

Does this world seem to be slow in the amount of players joining? You all have stated that there are a lack of skilled players in this world.

Why do you guys think there is a low player turn out and low skill turn out?

I want to wait to join on the rim cause I just like to pwn nubs, It'll be on another account.

Anyone that thinks world is full of no skill players, has a very high opinion of himself. They believe they are better than everyone else.

im special.jpg

DeletedUser

Anyone that thinks world is full of no skill players, has a very high opinion of himself. They believe they are better than everyone else.

View attachment 2504

I hardly ever post on these forums cause when you do people try to pull anything out of their bums to try and insult you, like this guy.

I don't think anyone believes there are no skilled players, there just seems like there could be a little less than average skill and I wanted all of your opinions on it. There are definitely less players in this world and that could be the same reason why there are less skilled players, we aren't just being cocky.

DeletedUser9851

Funny, I thought your comments where more insulting to the many above average players on this server. Perhaps the reason you feel that way is because you don't know these players. You certainly don't know me. I'm pretty sure I'm at least a little above average. But anyway, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 8)

DeletedUser9287

put it this way even with an alliance cap of 40 if u have 3 alliances an nobody knows any of the people in it its a noob alliance or MRA full of people who have no clue what their doing

DeletedUser8351

Slayer, you and your penguin. lol. But you are right. Friendships and camaraderie are what bind an alliance's members. They may each be awesome, but with a bond they are downright dangerous. Without that bond, they are greatly hindered.