Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I understand that, you have just said that all the alliances decided to fight you at once. I'm not sure about leadership, but I had no interest in attacking until you attacked us. So you have nobody to blame but yourself.

And yea, the remaining members are putting up a hell of a fight.

DeletedUser

No worries Mazda - for what it's worth there was a bit of devilment in my last post to tease Vanilla - because even when we aren't talking about him - he thinks we are :p

Never said VF was a spy - there is nothing lower in my opinion and I wouldn't be teasing if I did think that.

Neither did he mass mail KoD like ..... still fired up the old coals though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

O.M.G.

Here I thought I could take the holiday weekend off and not miss anything. But what seems to have happened is that everyone decided to get brave while peace time was one... This is going to be a long post.. as I want to make sure I have a say in what was said about Koopas in my absence.

Wars of Baris

Basically TBD and Josseys have dominated the world leading up to world wonders with TBD holding the core down in 55 -

Koopa comes out of no where and takes a few cities and then just fizzles away as they spread out too far from whatever core they have...

The top 20 fighters consist mostly of these two alliances plus Athanasios & zim from Kittens of Doom, With one from Koopa (Mike) - Other than that waiting for world wonders to come

Even after KOD, Koopa AND Rational (plus others) attacking TBD still dominate the world stats leading up to World Wonders.

Attacking alliance #1 TBD
Defending alliance #1 TBD and over all fighters , you guessed it... and thats with 25 in VM with many coming back for the fun.

So should be easy win, but you never know
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

Fallacy #1. TBD dominated the first two thirds of the world. JG hit the bottom feeder alliances and could even finish them off. Hence now we have IA and their 600 alliances. JG has never hit a top alliance. TBD took on challenge after challenge and even though they mainly always had help they at least were the ones doing the damage.

#2.. if you cant see our core, not my problem lol.. but we didnt just take a few cities.. we've taken several hundred from several alliances. Including yours... Fizzle, Snap, Pop

#3.. the world is 5 months old. Koopas started a month late.. so sure our BP has taken a while to catch up.. sure its nice you talk about top "fighters". Those stats are inflated by DBP over which you have no control. Heck many of the top fighters have quit or have gone into perma vm... so this stat as was discussed is worthless.

- final note jhero.. when a third of your alliance was in VM at a single point in time.. you are not dominating..

you are absolutely right, the WW's have for the last 5 worlds i have seen went to the best MRA, who ever can convince the majority of alliances to hand hold and rotate for crowns because they dont want to fight.

but winning wonders doesnt make you a good player either, heck last world pretty much every player in the world got a crown, wow thats special lol

Just a quicky Mazda.. for so much talk about MRA and recruiting people to help wonders.. We all know JG/TBD/APOC are going at it together, and plan to rotate in.. You said it yourself in trying to recruit a coalition against us.. Do anything to prevent a Koopa win...

are you kidding, everyone is standing behind the "we arent pacted thing" or "we dont share forums" but they definitely arent against each other either. and the map and numbers dont lie looks to me its basically everyone attacking JG/TBD/Apoc and no one else, call that what you will but its a MRA/coalition and it even looks like some are trying to plan wonders together. and there are better ways to plan then the forums, like skype most of those alliances have shared skype rooms, and being on the receiving end lol, i can tell you people who say they arent pacted are attacking and supporting each other so its one big love fest all around haha.

but like all love fest it always ends just a question when and by who first

More hypocrisy here.. I am disappointed.. When we talked about these things before Baris opened I actually believed you felt this wayt.. Now its just propaganda to hide the fact that You are forming a mega alliance yourself because thats the only way you think you can win.

Do you want ascreenshot Mazda.. I can show you who our sole pact is.. Koopas also just passed TBD for 2nd most cities in O54.. so I'm not sure what stats you are looking at.

Finally give the whole "coalition" a rest.. The whole world isnt out to get you.. You guys just folded like LoD did.. so you are the "easy" target people are trying to go after. What would have rather had? Us not break pact and hit KOD instead? Then thats what? A TBD/JG/Koopa coalition against KOD.. dont pretend to hate things because they are aimed at you.. especially when TBD has operated as a coalition ever since you took down MoM

look at KT there DBP is pitiful, basically they have never been attacked so that tells you they arent tested and are not under any threat.

all That being said TBD's ABP as an alliance is still #1 which was all gained before the KT/KoD/Rat (and others) war, or at least most. and KoD's DBP is more then 10,000,000 DBP lower then TBD's which was mostly gained from TBD.

So there is no comparison what so ever to any of your logic in who is fighting who, it was never equal. in fact prob closest it ever was equal was when TBD and KoD where fighting.

But that all being said I do get it, it happens every world. wonders gets close and when alliances realize they have no chance beating an alliance one on one they team up. it makes sense. its kinda mother nature in a way lol. then when that "top dog" alliance breaks and falls off the threat meter, the alliances attacking are left with 2 options, look to the next threat they cant take out by them selves, or become the bigger threats second fiddle and rotate for crowns so when they leave this world they can look in the mirror and feel they had some sense of victory and feel like they "won".

See more talk.. Not going to rotate huh? So I guess you will be the one staying in TBD to make sure those that do rotate get an invite back into TBD.. yes nice spin there lol...

As far as our DBP.,. yea it sucks.. Thanks for... We challeneged you to a war. Ran an OP on you.. the result? You retaliated and got stone walled. Then GAVE UP. You claim we havent been tested.. then test us.. it isnt like we are scared.. we broke pact and declared war on the #1 alliance.. You even had a full week to prepare.. as was something suggested by your founder..

also can someone explain to me how TBD has 20+ players still in VM, Jossy has 19 in VM, Apoc has 15 and their academy has 9...

Thats a lot of people to be in VM at once. Especially between JG and TBD... sonme are perma-VM.. but are others really hiding til wonders???

So sure be proud that TBD hasnt folded.. but you have crawled to your friends.. you have turtled up and are riding out the wave... because lets face it.. Wonders are a sim game.. so as long as you have SOME cities left.. you can help JG get the win.

You make a lot of assumptions Mazda.. and I'm sure thats to help justify what has happened.. Lets see how this all plays out..and between us which one of us can say "I told you so"

Edit: someone explain this to me... TBD has 20+ in Vm.. JG has 19, and Apoc has 25 between the two alliances.... Seems like a lot. I know some are perma-VM, but are other players hiding til wonders start???

DeletedUser11020

Look, i know we look rough right now but all I can say is you never know what might happen. KOD at one point was almost at its breaking point and look at them know. Never underestimate an alliance. We might make a come back, we might not, but never count anything out :)

DeletedUser

Look, i know we look rough right now but all I can say is you never know what might happen. KOD at one point was almost at its breaking point and look at them know. Never underestimate an alliance. We might make a come back, we might not, but never count anything out :)

Not far off twice :D

The fat lady isn't singing anywhere - can you believe this world has only been around for 5 months or so? Seems a lot has happened.

DeletedUser11020

Not far off twice :D

The fat lady isn't singing anywhere - can you believe this world has only been around for 5 months or so? Seems a lot has happened.

right! im still super excited to see what happens in the next month :)

DeletedUser12333

O.M.G.

Here I thought I could take the holiday weekend off and not miss anything. But what seems to have happened is that everyone decided to get brave while peace time was one... This is going to be a long post.. as I want to make sure I have a say in what was said about Koopas in my absence.

Fallacy #1. TBD dominated the first two thirds of the world. JG hit the bottom feeder alliances and could even finish them off. Hence now we have IA and their 600 alliances. JG has never hit a top alliance. TBD took on challenge after challenge and even though they mainly always had help they at least were the ones doing the damage.

#2.. if you cant see our core, not my problem lol.. but we didnt just take a few cities.. we've taken several hundred from several alliances. Including yours... Fizzle, Snap, Pop

#3.. the world is 5 months old. Koopas started a month late.. so sure our BP has taken a while to catch up.. sure its nice you talk about top "fighters". Those stats are inflated by DBP over which you have no control. Heck many of the top fighters have quit or have gone into perma vm... so this stat as was discussed is worthless.

- final note jhero.. when a third of your alliance was in VM at a single point in time.. you are not dominating..

Just a quicky Mazda.. for so much talk about MRA and recruiting people to help wonders.. We all know JG/TBD/APOC are going at it together, and plan to rotate in.. You said it yourself in trying to recruit a coalition against us.. Do anything to prevent a Koopa win...

More hypocrisy here.. I am disappointed.. When we talked about these things before Baris opened I actually believed you felt this wayt.. Now its just propaganda to hide the fact that You are forming a mega alliance yourself because thats the only way you think you can win.

Do you want ascreenshot Mazda.. I can show you who our sole pact is.. Koopas also just passed TBD for 2nd most cities in O54.. so I'm not sure what stats you are looking at.

Finally give the whole "coalition" a rest.. The whole world isnt out to get you.. You guys just folded like LoD did.. so you are the "easy" target people are trying to go after. What would have rather had? Us not break pact and hit KOD instead? Then thats what? A TBD/JG/Koopa coalition against KOD.. dont pretend to hate things because they are aimed at you.. especially when TBD has operated as a coalition ever since you took down MoM

See more talk.. Not going to rotate huh? So I guess you will be the one staying in TBD to make sure those that do rotate get an invite back into TBD.. yes nice spin there lol...

As far as our DBP.,. yea it sucks.. Thanks for... We challeneged you to a war. Ran an OP on you.. the result? You retaliated and got stone walled. Then GAVE UP. You claim we havent been tested.. then test us.. it isnt like we are scared.. we broke pact and declared war on the #1 alliance.. You even had a full week to prepare.. as was something suggested by your founder..

also can someone explain to me how TBD has 20+ players still in VM, Jossy has 19 in VM, Apoc has 15 and their academy has 9...

Thats a lot of people to be in VM at once. Especially between JG and TBD... sonme are perma-VM.. but are others really hiding til wonders???

So sure be proud that TBD hasnt folded.. but you have crawled to your friends.. you have turtled up and are riding out the wave... because lets face it.. Wonders are a sim game.. so as long as you have SOME cities left.. you can help JG get the win.

You make a lot of assumptions Mazda.. and I'm sure thats to help justify what has happened.. Lets see how this all plays out..and between us which one of us can say "I told you so"

Edit: someone explain this to me... TBD has 20+ in Vm.. JG has 19, and Apoc has 25 between the two alliances.... Seems like a lot. I know some are perma-VM, but are other players hiding til wonders start???

damn i wish i could be as good at quoting as you

I told you so

DeletedUser

Mazda I'll help you out.

Rule #1 - Never quote something that long

DeletedUser12333

Mazda I'll help you out.

Rule #1 - Never quote something that long

hahaha but its Oli, if no one quoted his quote he wouldnt be able to sleep at night.

I was doing it because i care, its all Oli has

DeletedUser6798

Yep.. it is all I have... Well the game too.. If I hit VM like a quarter of JG or TBD then I'd have nothing to do but entertain myself on here. At your all's expense. 8)

I also never said TBD was done for. Definitely down. And definitely more down (Dan give me a grammar check on this) than KOD was at any point. But there is another month to wonders. I dont know if you all can make VM last that long.. but your 2400 cities in 55 will clearly keep you in the mix.. If more players hung around and put up a fight like mazda has, then I dont think you all would have lost as many cities.. but thats the reality of it all.

DeletedUser12333

Yep.. it is all I have... Well the game too.. If I hit VM like a quarter of JG or TBD then I'd have nothing to do but entertain myself on here. At your all's expense. 8)

I also never said TBD was done for. Definitely down. And definitely more down (Dan give me a grammar check on this) than KOD was at any point. But there is another month to wonders. I dont know if you all can make VM last that long.. but your 2400 cities in 55 will clearly keep you in the mix.. If more players hung around and put up a fight like mazda has, then I dont think you all would have lost as many cities.. but thats the reality of it all.

i will agree with you 100% there Oli, the VM and the inactivity hurt us the most, but I am not surprised. Some were legit and i get it. but the truth is the majority of players like it when your on top but cant take the day in and out work of being attacked every day.

but you and i have been a lot of worlds together and it always happens, when tides get turned you learn who the real fighters are

one thing i have learned is you cant control what others are going to do, and if your going to dish it out you better be able to take it back. I just hope at the end of the day i get to give more then i take, lucky for me I like it both ways :eek:

DeletedUser723

only way KOD has a shot at wonders if Athanasios throws the alliance on his back and takes you guys there
Clearly, I'm the one being carried through wonders :p

Anyway, sorry to beat a dead horse here but, JG/TBD did op KOD for 3 consecutive weeks until JG got stuffed hard enough to go back to their other wars for easier prey. I think the main things happening with TBD began with a major morale dump after their long reign over Baris started to crash. At KOD's lowest point, we did have people quit or hide in VM all the same. The same type of people are in every alliance just like every alliance has its top dogs and in my experience, it all comes down to how their leaders inspire and guide those players in order to keep their confidence in the alliance. Of course diplomacy plays a big part but, ultimately alliance morale is the only unique weight on the balance of power between the top alliances. TBD very well could pull through and remain contenders for the win.

So Mazda, how are your motivational speaking skills?
KOD's leaders didn't even flinch when times got tough.
In fact, KOD played harder and smarter then than any other time on this server.

DeletedUser6798

Wow Mazda and Athan back on externals.... :eek: feels likes its September again!

But you both are right. There are plenty of players that cant handle the heat. I always respect the ones that take getting hit hard with dignity, because sometimes that gets completely lost when a player thinks he is going to lose a city.

All that being said, you have to respect the ones that have stuck it out. It keeps the world interesting at least..

DeletedUser723

Wow Mazda and Athan back on externals.... :eek: feels likes its September again!

But you both are right. There are plenty of players that cant handle the heat. I always respect the ones that take getting hit hard with dignity, because sometimes that gets completely lost when a player thinks he is going to lose a city.

All that being said, you have to respect the ones that have stuck it out. It keeps the world interesting at least..

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you Oli, just to start an argument for forum fuel.
You agreed with something I said and it just doesn't sit right in my mind for some reason...

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12333

So Mazda, how are your motivational speaking skills?
KOD's leaders didn't even flinch when times got tough.
In fact, KOD played harder and smarter then than any other time on this server.

they suck, and i aint no leader. I just dont mind saying my opinion in a friendly caring manor
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

DeletedUser9851

they suck, and i aint no leader. I just dont mind saying my opinion in a friendly caring manor
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

I'm sure you meant manner, but I'm not the grammar police, so forget i said anything. im special.jpg