Farsala - Pre-World Discussion Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I might poke it take a look around but I dont think I will play it

DeletedUser12822

How many people do we actually expect to join this world? I don't think it will fill up quickly and I think it will always be a small world.

I almost think Inno is releasing worlds too quickly almost. I loved how there was a big wait between Calydon and Delos, so Delos was a super hyped up world. I think Inno should do more of that.

DeletedUser11560

I agree. I think we need a 2 month period between each world and every 2 weeks, the landing point is 3 oceans away from the rest of the cities.

DeletedUser12822

Every two months sounds good. For this thread, it's sad that the only people talking here are the ones who aren't playing in this world.

DeletedUser1048

Every two months sounds good. For this thread, it's sad that the only people talking here are the ones who aren't playing in this world.

Well they haven't announced this world in game yet so that could be why. As for the release date I like when worlds open close to each other. Two months would mean 4 months in between worlds of the same settings usually. That would be a very long wait, 1/3 of the year to be exact :D Worlds used to fill up fast when they used to open every 3 weeks to a month. I don't think it is the problem.

Players that got rimmed in the world would join the next one as opposed to leaving the game entirely. Starting on the rim months into a world is a lot different, you start off a lot smaller than everyone. For new players that means leaving or just lack of interest in continuing.

DeletedUser12822

Delos is absolutely dead with gold trading. It takes a week sometimes for trades to be accepted. Would it be beneficial to join the world just for gold trading purposes and then ghost?

DeletedUser271

Delos is absolutely dead with gold trading. It takes a week sometimes for trades to be accepted. Would it be beneficial to join the world just for gold trading purposes and then ghost?

Yup, gold traders are usually very active at the beginning of the world, until their first conquest when they don't need that much resources :) And since it's a speed 4, gold trading is going to explode on the first few days.

DeletedUser9287

doesnt help the grepo made the gold trade screwed up was a time you could pay 10 gold for 50k res now its 50 gold for 2k res

DeletedUser11560

I've made a Premade in this alliance and recruitment. Come check it out!

DeletedUser10179

Oggami, what you should do is join me in this world ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.