CiFK2cy.png

By Scipio Africanus I

In This Issue:
  • Quick Update w. Ocean Analysis
  • Weekly War Stats
  • Tavern
  • Wheel of Fortune

Update

Welcome to the eighth issue of the Edessa Chronicles where news is updated every three days. This issue will be a quick issue; it will not include interviews. It will include an Ocean Analysis along with War stats.
This issue will cover the following oceans:
O34
O35
O43
O44
O45
O46
O53
O54
O55
O56
O64
O65

O34
O34 will be the first ocean we will look at. It is located on the rim and this ocean is relatively in it’s early stages and is beginning to develop. Let’s take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
HuQjgwc.png
[/spr]
Darkness Reborn is currently in the lead with Usual Suspects not that far behind. Many of the players have more than 2 cities and I expect either a great war between the two of the alliances or some power hugging going on. Other smaller alliances such as INVICTUM and The Mouseketters would probably merge with other alliances.

O35
To the south of O34, we have O35, one of the less developed and is pretty much in it’s early stages. Let’s check the rankings:
[spr]
DgxBp1E.png
[/spr]
According to the rankings, THEM is currently ranked first in the ocean followed by Dirty South. These are the two major alliances in the ocean. Many of the players in both alliances have 2 or more cities. I expect these two alliances to declare war on each other sometime in the near future.

O43
Diagonally across from O34, we have O43. This ocean is still settling down. Let’s check the rankings:
[spr]
WzMIzzz.png
[/spr]
Currently, Disgruntled Wild Cards are in first place followed by Roman Empire. Many of the players 2-3 cities with some having 5-6 cities. Though both of these alliances are at the top of the rankings in the ocean at the moment, I expect this ocean to change dramatically in the future.

O44
Below O43 is O44, one of the core oceans of Edessa. Many of the top alliances compete for this ocean.
[spr]
4EN2eWZ.png
[/spr]
Currently, Usual Suspects is in the lead with Legion of Death second behind. Many of the players already have quite a lot of cities. As you can see, the first three alliances are pretty close in the rankings and there should be a huge brewing in the coming weeks.

O45
Let's head over to O45, one of the core oceans. Let's take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
NR8wTU3.png
[/spr]
Currently, Sith Battle Toads is in the lead with Serial Killers in second place. SBT has triple the number of cities second place owns. SBT will probably own this ocean for the rest of the world.

O46
Now let’s head to O46, one of the rim oceans of Edessa. Seems to me there are only two major alliances in this ocean.
[spr]
OMDMxBN.png
[/spr]
The Flying Badgers is currently in first place followed by Serial Killers. These two alliances are the only major alliances in the oceans at the moment. Serial Killers is a branch of serial killers so I expect this group of players to thrive in the ocean and I also predict a month long war between Serial Killers and the Flying Badgers.

O53
Let’s take a quick look at the rankings of O53
[spr]
IPoDYTX.png
[/spr]
Currently, The Underverse is currently in the lead trailed by Disgruntled Wild Cards. The Underverse basically owns this ocean at the moment but anything can change in the coming months. I predict Agent Orange, Disgruntled Wild Cards, and Unusual Suspects will increase their presence in this ocean later in the world.

O54
Welcome to O54, one of the core oceans. Let’s take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
3rLoR4l.png
[/spr]
Currently, Parthian Shot is in the lead while Agent Orange is in second place. Seems to me, Parthian Shot has control of this ocean as well. I predict a coalition will form to battle this alliance.

O55
Let’s take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
d6j2OOj.png
[/spr]
Currently, Parthian Shot is in the lead with Victorious Secret not that far behind. A ton of the players in this ocean have more than 3 cities. Other smaller alliances Punk in Drubic, Men of Mayhem, and Sith Battle Toads have are also faring quite well in this ocean. I predict that Victorious Secret and Parthian Shot will declare war on each other within a month or two.

O56
Let’s take a look at the rankings of O56:
[spr]
EsfYQPS.png
[/spr]
Victorious Secret is currently has a huge lead in the rankings over second place, The Flying Badgers. Currently, the first 22 player ranks in O56 are owned by Victorious Secret. There is no doubt this alliance will retain it’s power in this ocean.

O64
Now we shall head over to O64, my ocean. Let’s take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
znMEYo8.png
[/spr]
Currently, Men of Mayhem is in the lead, followed by MOST HATED. According to the stats, Men of Mayhem have take a few cities from MOST HATED, but there is a chance for MH to fight back.

O65
We are currently analyzing our last ocean, O65. Let’s take a look at the rankings:
[spr]
bWzuG40.png
[/spr]
Currently Greek Warlords II is in the lead followed by The Lunar Republic. As you can see, this ocean is relatively young and only a few players in this ocean have more than 2 cities. I’m sure this ocean will grow as more players land in this ocean.

WEEKLY WAR STATS
WAR STATSParthian Shot vs Rebooted
7-0
WAR STATSVictorious Secret vs Rebooted
14-0
WAR STATSSith Battle Toads vs Rebooted
13-0
WAR STATSAgent Orange vs Usual Suspect
11-0
WAR STATSserial killerz-Usual Suspect
8-0

Tavern
Currently The Tavern is under construction again and it is expected to be more modernized! The bartender, Ed Essa, has found some interesting news clippings on the ground.
  • Legion of Death has conquered 5 cities from Disgruntled Wild Cards and lost 0.
  • Victorious Secret are proving more than a match against ReBooted. They ve conquered 19 cities and lost 0.
  • Parthian Shot has left ReBooted's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 29 cities and lost 2.
  • The incompetent DARKNESS REBORN are facing defeat against Usual Suspects. They ve lost 16 and taken 0.
  • serial killers has conquered 9 cities from Usual Suspected and lost 0.
  • Sith Battle Toads has conquered 9 cities from ReBooted and lost 0.
Yeah like I said I was trolling. Don't know why I wasted a perfectly fine CS just for a laugh though.
your the newspaper guy right? Tell the little noobs at the US Server that kron and I will bring the gang over to the US to have some little fun.
-Erik
Rebooted is now getting conquered by three alliances. The alliance is at risk.

Wheel of Fortune
Last Issue’s Winner: The Jester
Proof: He was the only one who did the WoF last issue.
PRIZE: 2000 of each resource.

Welcome to the 7th Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

As always, great issue Scip! :) But rumor has it that Rebooted isn't just at risk, they're DONE FOR :D

For the wheel I'll guess 37 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Nice job Stogus :) I pick27 for the wheel.

I have a suggestion. I think a map of each ocean would be nice for the newspaper.

DeletedUser

usual suspects is 16:0 against darkness reborn.. U.S in the lead

DeletedUser13955

nice Paper an lets go 11 also the image for 54 is the same as 55 ^^ mistakes were made!! lol thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I guess i'll throw a number out there... My number is going to be 7.

Gotta say i've enjoyed reading your papers!

DeletedUser

I am wondering why no interview with me, am I not good enough yet? LoL im growing so you will have to talk to me sometime! Im very active and looking fowad to making this world fun.. Once I start spending money, things will change :) The old guy is now back and ready for action.. I was recently laid off so I have lots more time for this! Expect me to be on top soon :)

Any haters out there feel free to message me, as I bring it! Any foes out there, be smart and attack me:) Try to RIM me, otherwise im coming :)

DeletedUser

Right on sounds good, I hope the rest of the world is on alrert I am here and ready for action.. this 16-0 crap with Usual suspects will not be no more.. They want to brag about taking our inactive noobs! lol clowshoe.. go ahead, but once we take ur active cities then please repost ur feeling!

My group is here for the long run, so lets have some fun..

I need battle points to grow so bring it on! Im ready for yall to attack me! Usual suspects will be gone before we are :)

DeletedUser13005

Right on sounds good, I hope the rest of the world is on alrert I am here and ready for action.. this 16-0 crap with Usual suspects will not be no more.. They want to brag about taking our inactive noobs! lol clowshoe.. go ahead, but once we take ur active cities then please repost ur feeling!

My group is here for the long run, so lets have some fun..

I need battle points to grow so bring it on! Im ready for yall to attack me! Usual suspects will be gone before we are :)

Sure they might have only taken your inactives but Usual Suspects has two sister alliances. That's a large amount of players I am guessing they have some inactives. Why haven't you guys been taking their inactives ?