GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser

More than 24 hours. I started having problems on 2/26/14. I haven't been able to get on since late Thursday, 2/27/14, from maybe 21:00 (-5 UTC).

DeletedUser

Yeah they must be having server problems I cannot get on most attempts.

DeletedUser8383

Same here...down for me since Thursday I need my grepointel.com

DeletedUser

Sorry for the issues. I believe everything has been sorted out with the site and will continue to monitor it for the next several days.

In the future for faster response email me :)

DeletedUser

Mu settings are listed incorrectly... Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed 3... just so u know :)

DeletedUser

This is a great site. I have never had problems, but I wasn't playing around March (had stopped for a bit. Glad it is still working.

DeletedUser10267

This site is great when playing. I highly recommend it.

DeletedUser11443

gold using cheaters ??

105 1/2 hours now since there was an update to GrepoIntel stats. Guess Inno not only turns the cheek on cheating but no longer wants us non-cheaters to have any chance at all fighting the gold players-cheaters.

I would like to know why you think gold users are cheaters ? if it wasnt for gold users ... i doubt grepolis would have any funding input at all .... if you want a free game ... sim city is waitin for you

Kariella

Hoplite
I am having a problem with grepointel maybe someone can walk me through the steps of what I need to do...

I am trying to use
11. World Wonder Information

Here is what I am doing...
1. Login to site
2. select server US23-Chi
3. Click World Wonder Stats
4. The World Wonder Stats page comes up but there is nothing listed on the columns
5. Click the link for the map and again, I get a blank map

Am I supposed to upload the WW intel? if so how...

DeletedUser

Your site is down and everyone is going nuts cause we need it! Help us out!!!!

DeletedUser14836

Can I get an update from anyone on the auto uploaded? I just came back to grepo after 4 year hiatus.

I used the auto uploader and shared intel functionallity religiously. Now I cant get reports or wall or anything to upload.

Tried on Chrome and Firefox with the bookmark and the chrome extention. Any help or info on status of this feature would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser14780

Grepointel was the best game site ever. It should always be treated with proper respect by Inno, devs and gamers.

DeletedUser16053

Is there a problem with the servers? Intel not showing any information on players. Was working on 30 June,2018 But has been blank for last three days. Will not even recognize my cities for signature.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

DeletedUser11525

It's been flaky for several months. Sometimes behaving normally, other times not displaying any cities on the maps. Not sure if the author is supporting it any more. I had tried sending email to the address listed, and it bounced back.

Last edited by a moderator: