Wars of Delos

DeletedUser2654

Please, if you are going to talk scores, then try and at least take a city from an active member of ours. It seems every time you try you fail miserably, but you may get lucky when someone is sleeping, gotta love Grepointel. :)

DeletedUser

hahaha He talk about me! I cleared so many The Krew cities during last days, it's just AWESOME! I did not want kill your siege tonight, I would be happy if i had kill this siege but I had my DBP activated and it's the last 24 hours to the event then I enjoyed your easy BP.

DeletedUser11817

Please, if you are going to talk scores, then try and at least take a city from an active member of ours. It seems every time you try you fail miserably, but you may get lucky when someone is sleeping, gotta love Grepointel. :)

so you tell me i should try, yet you say every time i try i fail. your post makes no sense. And why would i not go for easy targets first? Especially on one of your core islands?

DeletedUser

hadeswarrior111 is inactive huh

Sorry sorry, you didn't take an inactive, you took a 3k city in your own core, from the person who stoned your CS2 Times and didn't feel like spending more troops in stopping you again over such a small city.

DeletedUser11817

Sorry sorry, you didn't take an inactive, you took a 3k city in your own core, from the person who stoned your CS2 Times and didn't feel like spending more troops in stopping you again over such a small city.

only tried for his city once. he did a good job sniping. If its such an easy thing to take cities in a core then why do i have a city in your core?

DeletedUser

I'll tell you when you get your rank in Baris up :D

Hey I just broke the 1000 rank in Baris and got me self a medal! :D

And I also broke the 10 post barrier in the forum!

Sorry Holy, just had to throw that in :)