Trash Talk or Talk trash?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12275
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I wonder why Parthian Shot hasn't started taking on that giant MRA Havoc/Havoc. in their backyard? Oh- wait...probably their Pact or Nap that Havoc's been talking about. I'll never understand why in some worlds the biggest alliance is afraid to take on other big alliances. Sad....because I actually thought PS had guts. I guess they have more simmer friends than guts.

DeletedUser5088

I wonder why Parthian Shot hasn't started taking on that giant MRA Havoc/Havoc. in their backyard? Oh- wait...probably their Pact or Nap that Havoc's been talking about. I'll never understand why in some worlds the biggest alliance is afraid to take on other big alliances. Sad....because I actually thought PS had guts. I guess they have more simmer friends than guts.

haha we don't have a NAP or pact with them. I do here that they have a pact with Usual Suspects though.

DeletedUser11560

Charl, you're a coward. Why don't you accept my terms and agreements? :D

DeletedUser5088

Charl, you're a coward. Why don't you accept my terms and agreements? :D

you mean this?
Dear Swamp-Fox,

I would like to offer you a deal that would benefit both your alliance and the rest of the world.

My proposal: Starting Friday the 13th, there would be a 10 day truce with the rest of the world.

Reason:
-Currently, you hold the number 1 spot in US49 World Edessa, tripling the next alliance
-This would allow other alliances to grow and it would increase competition and would make this world lively.
-It would allow more fun as there's more fighting going on.

I plead with you to accept this agreement.

Sincerely.

R.H.Stogus

Like I said, we don't give handouts ;)

DeletedUser1048

Nice diplomacy Stogus :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh yea, its about to go down :p but i hear PS need Toads/SK/and 3 other alliances to come at us thats some funny stuff : )))))))))) they waited to make a coalition first haha..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

We have no coalition :) However you guys need spies to do all your work for you while really without them you guys aren't much

DeletedUser

L M A O O.. lets see how long this "pre-made" stands tall for : ))) fox dont run into a lion...

DeletedUser

YESS.. the forums are starting to pop off.. Propaganda! PROPAGANDA!

DeletedUser5088

YESS.. the forums are starting to pop off.. Propaganda! PROPAGANDA!

[spr]
pwN1ziC.png
[/spr]

DeletedUser12275

Well well let me get my beach clothes..this is getting hot here lol