Wars of Delos

DeletedUser

The Flyers are crazy right now but is it really all that bad??? Grab your umbrella cause it's raining BP in Delos. lol:p

DeletedUser9287

its raining manti's and harpies for days on every server right now

DeletedUser

you know the problems with them flyers? They poop when they fly! so the whole Delos is now stinking!

Say no the flyers! Down with the flyers! Delos is a no fly zone!

>_<

DeletedUser2654

DA is sad. Gotta play childish games to try to get an edge

Its a war game, suck it up, it wouldn't of happened if you guys would stop trying to conquer your own active players and banning cq of enemy cities.

DeletedUser

Its a war game, suck it up, it wouldn't of happened if you guys would stop trying to conquer your own active players and banning cq of enemy cities.

It wouldnt happen if people played the game with respect, honor and loyalty.
If you can't win a war straight up just ask for the slaughter to stop dont try under handed spineless tactics.

Only desperate alliances resort to such desperate measures

DeletedUser2654

If you can't win a war straight up just ask for the slaughter to stop dont try under handed spineless tactics.

Attacking and conquering your own active players represents respect, honor, and loyalty? Tk was having strong internal issues anyways because of their spineless tactics, so we just evened out the playing field.

Last time I checked a couple of players who were treated with severe disrespect and trying defend themselves don't make an alliance.

DeletedUser9662

People don't always play with honor, respect, and loyalty mate, and you know what, its a part of the game and we just have to deal with it. I wouldn't say its only desperate alliances that would do such a thing. Spies and things related to spies(like this) happen in every world. It is a nasty part of the game, but it is something that cant be fixed.

DeletedUser

lmao Russ
level the playing field all youve managed to accomplish is to draw more of the attention towards DA and they couldnt handle it before so may the lord be with them now

DeletedUser

I think we have handled things just fine thank you we had no part in spying on TK this was a contact to us made by them there leadership failed them and couldn't work together and instead of working together they fought and decided to take there one players cities that were active instead of focusing on a war with us makes no sense they also sniped one of our players TinFoilHat who went inactive in our alliance so we started taking his cities TK seemed to jump real fast to take him in he didn't try to message any of us in the leadership and say that he was active instead he jumped alliances which makes me believe that they had a spy to just didn't work out like they planed.

DeletedUser11817

internal issues?
Only issue i have seen is when ppl dont get there way and run to another alliance.

RussBuss just got mad cause he was out voted on an issue and raged about it. Apparently when you dont get your way the best way to solve that issue is to turn tail and go somewhere else.

DeletedUser2654

internal issues?
Only issue i have seen is when ppl dont get there way and run to another alliance.

RussBuss just got mad cause he was out voted on an issue and raged about it. Apparently when you dont get your way the best way to solve that issue is to turn tail and go somewhere else.

I was a leader and you weren't aware of the issues going on (not your fault)

Their were no discussions going on that didn't go my way because I'm not on Skype (nice try)

DeletedUser11817

I was a leader and you weren't aware of the issues going on (not your fault)

Their were no discussions going on that didn't go my way because I'm not on Skype (nice try)

yup im totally left out of the loop. But then again its not hard to see someone rage by kicking people out then running

DeletedUser2654

yup im totally left out of the loop. But then again its not hard to see someone rage by kicking people out then running

Maybe you knew what was going on, I don't know everything, as for your second comment I kicked no one and I wasn't mad. Its just a game, some people have to wake up and realize that, I'm not implying that I don't play grepo a lot. But at the end of the day I know its just a game.

DeletedUser11817

Maybe you knew what was going on, I don't know everything, as for your second comment I kicked no one and I wasn't mad. Its just a game, some people have to wake up and realize that, I'm not implying that I don't play grepo a lot. But at the end of the day I know its just a game.

oh sorry, you gave your buddy privileges and he kicked ppl out. You are totally innocent then

DeletedUser2654

oh sorry, you gave your buddy privileges and he kicked ppl out. You are totally innocent then

I never implied I was innocent and I did give him privileges to do with what he pleased. Yes it was a little overboard, we didn't want to ruin you guys hence the reason we didn't kick out all of the members, but though it does not justify our actions it shows how far a little respect and decency can go a long way.

DeletedUser

Leaders and founders are not above the Law, This is a great example of poor leadership that instead of solving issues as they arise they sweep in under the rug or simply kick the player... This is what makes your members feel abandoned and if the problems are never addressed issues like this WILL HAPPEN!

Everyone is responsible for the choices and movements they make, those players that are part of a leadership in their alliance take this example as a cornerstone of your alliance.. Your members come first if and when unsettling business arises, Handle it and remember that we are nothing without the team around us... Points, Wars, Ect.. Mean nothing if you've trampled your own to get there.