Quack Toolsammlung - Support

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus, Jonh Snow)
  • Translations: Changed the upload animation symbol to the new Grepolis load animation (previously hourglass)
  • Export function: Changed the upload animation symbol to the new Grepolis load animation (previously hourglass)
  • Export function: You can now easily add your own drawings to your screenshots by using one of the following tools: Eraser, pencil, arrow, straight line, rectangel or circle. Changing of the line width and color is possible, too.
  • Donations: One christmastly greeting goes to Benedikt K. for his donation of 2 Euro.
gkryxngd.jpg

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus, Jonh Snow)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Thodoris)
  • Caves overview (Bugfix): Some elements wrongfully appeared in the foreground during scrolling
  • User profile: Inactivity display added
  • Donations: Many thanks for your christmas presents - much appreciated!
    Sandra M. - 5€
    Lea Renate G. - 10€
    Helena E. - 5€
    Mercedes G. - 1€
    Alexander S. - 10 €
    Peter F. - 1€
    Martina S - 1€

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Code general: The script settings are now working as they should
And that's it for this update. ;) I wanted to provide this bugfix as soon as possible because relatively many of you asked about it (all your transmitted translations etc. will of course be added with next update). I also wanted to make sure that this update will get rid of the underlying problem before I change anything else. Please send me some feedback if this in fact worked. If I didn't mess up, your prior saved settings should also be reactived. Besides that the problem was also responsible for the compability problems with Firefox 36 and newer - this update should fix that.

To all script developers:

A change in Firefox 35 is the reason that the GM_listValues() function of Greasemonkey stops working. The devolopers of Greasemonkey are already informed. Let's hope they find a fix for this soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by H2ODelirious, Florent18 )
  • Hides overview: Added some new features:
    A new display shows you the total anmount of silver in all your cities
    A new button downsizes each city box which lets you store your silver much faster (more cities visible, less scrolling)
  • Toolbox: Some minor changes to the menu. Some items are now summarized under “tools”
  • Toolbox: Changed the link from the old unit comparison tool to the new unit calculator
  • Donations: Thanks again guys for supporting the project! It it really helps me stay motivated even after all those years! Thank you:
    Markus B. – 1 €
    Sylvie S. – 10€
    Marcel P. – 20€
    Manuela M. – 5€
Unfortunately I didn't have the time to repair the inactivity display. I will work on this in the next few days.

For all of you who didn't noticed: There's currently a small Grepolis gold giveaway on http://grepolisqt.de. You can find more information here: Grepolis Easter Event – 1500 Gold Giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

You can find all the recipes of the upcoming event here:
Halloween Event 2015
Let me know in the comments if you prefer another way of displaying the recipes or if something is missing.

There's also another Gold Giveaway going on right now so be sure to check that out!

Share if you care
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif