Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser2063

Wait Petrika Grosi is in this world. Thought that psycho was long gone lol

Hahahaha same I already made sure they know I'm coming for them

I was in PiD on rho, witnessed its monumental fall as many other alliances pacted against them. I might have to join this world.

I remember that too, as I was the founder of PiD haha. Tough tough loss for me. This is not the PiD though. They have some original members but it's not the same PiD that dominated Rho for the first half.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

images

DeletedUser10246

L M A OO.. so my post was removed cause it was sorta agains the senior mod's team? L O L, this game gets more bias by the day!! come on now Draqone.. no matter what even mostly the Luck of attacks favor PS :D ;) can we also get the free boosters packs? :)

Rule 1 of grep: one shall not talk smack against a mod regardless if they are playing in a world or moderating............seems fair

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

there's some confusion here so I'll explain a few things.

I was moderating this world and I do not play Edessa. All regular Forum Moderators are not allowed to moderate worlds they play (this applies to both ingame and forum). Higher ranked mods can, but usually don't, moderate worlds they play on.

If anyone has any questions about moderation feel free to send me a PM, don't bring it up in this thread though!

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

I saw people wanted a new top 12 so here you go I hope you like and comment telling me what you do or don't like so I know for my next one.

First off I will only go to the Number 8 Alliance Why? Well after that the remaining top 12 in my opinion are not really of any importance at this time. I do apologize if I offend anyone about this or anything that will occur further down the list but that is how I currently see the world taking shape if you have any objections please pm me I am always open to new Ideas and opinions.

Parthian Shot: Swim
Member count:72
Town Owned:166
Score:601,232 Avg Points:8486
All time Cites gained:66 All time cities lost:6
Main Ocean:55 Secondary Ocean's:54,45,44
Things to Note:
Number 1 Attacker and Fighter
Number 3 Defender
Summery:
I expect them to swim for now their starting off very strong and with their strong bp numbers I expect them to continue being number one for at least a little while longer if I did say they need to fix anything it would be that they do need to get closer together but for the most part they are in one ocean and as a result I like what I see.

Legion of Chaos FLOAT
Member count:70
Town Owned:91
Score:269,180 Avg Points:3870
All time Cites gained:8 All time cities lost:4
Main Ocean: 54 Secondary Ocean's:44,45,55
Things to Note:
Number 3 Attacking
Number 4 Defender and Fighter
Summery:
This just goes to show how powerful Parthian Shot is the second best alliance isn't even half as good as they are and they have just two less players. That just about says it all.

ReBooted: FLOAT
Member count:59
Town Owned:85
Score:239,515 Avg Points:
All time Cites gained:16 All time cities lost:5
Main Ocean: 55 Secondary Ocean's:54,45,44
Things to Note:
Number 2 Attacker,Defender and Fighter
Summery:
I expect these guys to go to war with Parithian Shot if they haven't already and I expect them to lose that war. but for the most part they are not doing to bad I recommend fortifying your islands and getting ready for the war I expect to happen. And if it doesn't I will be extremely disappointed.

Sith Battle Toads FLOAT
Member count:51
Town Owned:76
Score:216,641 Avg Points:3870
All time Cites gained:16 All time cities lost:0
Main Ocean:45 Secondary Ocean's:55,44
Things to Note:
Number 6 Attacker and Fighter
Number 8 Defender
Summery:These guys could be so much more they really need to get those bp in gear and if any of their members are reading this I repeat you NEED BP with out them you will lose I guarantee it.

Usual Suspect-FLOAT
Member count:71
Town Owned:82
Score:208575 Avg Points:2969
All time Cites gained:10 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:44 Secondary Ocean's:55,54,45,43,34
Things to Note:
Number 5 Attacker and Fighter
Number 6 Defender
Summery:
Their spread out pretty badly if they want to survive they need to move closer together. Right now their doing pretty good but if they want to make it in grepolis they need to push harder in the bp and point area but as I said before the most important thing is they need to get closer together if your to far to help your ally's what good are you?

Shoot and Scoot FLOAT
Member count:58
Town Owned:70
Score:183496 Avg Points:3194
All time Cites gained:4 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:45 Secondary Ocean's:44,55
Things to Note:
Number 8 Attacker and Fighter
Number 7 Defender
Summery:In the same ocean as the sith and also appear to be in the same boat when it comes to bp

HAVOC SINK
Member count:64
Town Owned:73
Score:176,243 Avg Points:2788
All time Cites gained:1 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:54 Secondary Ocean's:44,45,53
Things to Note:
Number 7 Attacker and Fighter
Number 10 Defender
Summery:
Out Flanked out gunned and out manned they will need to show some magic to survive their very dangerous future.

Empire of Death FLOAT
Member count:40
Town Owned:58
Score:173,289 Avg Points:4422
All time Cites gained:13 All time cities lost:13
Main Ocean:44 Secondary Ocean's:45,54
Things to Note:
Number 1 Defender
Number 3 Fighter
Number 4 Attacker
Summery:
Have Been forced on the defense early on they are doing a great job being so far down on the list yet being very high in the bp area. I'm uncertain about their future for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you forgot about that new pre-made that joined on the rim.. they'll be in the top 12 soon

DeletedUser5088

I saw people wanted a new top 12 so here you go I hope you like and comment telling me what you do or don't like so I know for my next one.

First off I will only go to the Number 8 Alliance Why? Well after that the remaining top 12 in my opinion are not really of any importance at this time. I do apologize if I offend anyone about this or anything that will occur further down the list but that is how I currently see the world taking shape if you have any objections please pm me I am always open to new Ideas and opinions.

Parthian Shot: Swim
Member count:72
Town Owned:166
Score:601,232 Avg Points:8486
All time Cites gained:66 All time cities lost:6
Main Ocean:55 Secondary Ocean's:54,45,44
Things to Note:
Number 1 Attacker and Fighter
Number 3 Defender
Summery:
I expect them to swim for now their starting off very strong and with their strong bp numbers I expect them to continue being number one for at least a little while longer if I did say they need to fix anything it would be that they do need to get closer together but for the most part they are in one ocean and as a result I like what I see.

Legion of Chaos FLOAT
Member count:70
Town Owned:91
Score:269,180 Avg Points:3870
All time Cites gained:8 All time cities lost:4
Main Ocean: 54 Secondary Ocean's:44,45,55
Things to Note:
Number 3 Attacking
Number 4 Defender and Fighter
Summery:
This just goes to show how powerful Parthian Shot is the second best alliance isn't even half as good as they are and they have just two less players. That just about says it all.

ReBooted: FLOAT
Member count:59
Town Owned:85
Score:239,515 Avg Points:
All time Cites gained:16 All time cities lost:5
Main Ocean: 55 Secondary Ocean's:54,45,44
Things to Note:
Number 2 Attacker,Defender and Fighter
Summery:
I expect these guys to go to war with Parithian Shot if they haven't already and I expect them to lose that war. but for the most part they are not doing to bad I recommend fortifying your islands and getting ready for the war I expect to happen. And if it doesn't I will be extremely disappointed.

Sith Battle Toads FLOAT
Member count:51
Town Owned:76
Score:216,641 Avg Points:3870
All time Cites gained:16 All time cities lost:0
Main Ocean:45 Secondary Ocean's:55,44
Things to Note:
Number 6 Attacker and Fighter
Number 8 Defender
Summery:These guys could be so much more they really need to get those bp in gear and if any of their members are reading this I repeat you NEED BP with out them you will lose I guarantee it.

Usual Suspect-FLOAT
Member count:71
Town Owned:82
Score:208575 Avg Points:2969
All time Cites gained:10 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:44 Secondary Ocean's:55,54,45,43,34
Things to Note:
Number 5 Attacker and Fighter
Number 6 Defender
Summery:
Their spread out pretty badly if they want to survive they need to move closer together. Right now their doing pretty good but if they want to make it in grepolis they need to push harder in the bp and point area but as I said before the most important thing is they need to get closer together if your to far to help your ally's what good are you?

Shoot and Scoot FLOAT
Member count:58
Town Owned:70
Score:183496 Avg Points:3194
All time Cites gained:4 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:45 Secondary Ocean's:44,55
Things to Note:
Number 8 Attacker and Fighter
Number 7 Defender
Summery:In the same ocean as the sith and also appear to be in the same boat when it comes to bp

HAVOC SINK
Member count:64
Town Owned:73
Score:176,243 Avg Points:2788
All time Cites gained:1 All time cities lost:2
Main Ocean:54 Secondary Ocean's:44,45,53
Things to Note:
Number 7 Attacker and Fighter
Number 10 Defender
Summery:
Out Flanked out gunned and out manned they will need to show some magic to survive their very dangerous future.

Empire of Death FLOAT
Member count:40
Town Owned:58
Score:173,289 Avg Points:4422
All time Cites gained:13 All time cities lost:13
Main Ocean:44 Secondary Ocean's:45,54
Things to Note:
Number 1 Defender
Number 3 Fighter
Number 4 Attacker
Summery:
Have Been forced on the defense early on they are doing a great job being so far down on the list yet being very high in the bp area. I'm uncertain about their future for now.

Nice sink or Swim
Only thing I disagree on is I think more alliances will be sinking then floating.
+rep

DeletedUser1048

Thanks for the top 12 :)

Nice sink or Swim
Only thing I disagree on is I think more alliances will be sinking then floating.
+rep

Long term yes. Short term with a coalition in place then no this is probably accurate.