Early thoughts?

DeletedUser5088

Rebooted now has an academy. They must be pretty scared :D

DeletedUser1048

*Cough* MRA :p *Cough*

Seriously though I expected more from them then this.

DeletedUser5973

This coming from the number 1 alliance spending enough gold to have full maticore nukes before BP ends, and let alone pacted with the number 2 alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

This coming from the number 1 alliance spending enough gold to have full maticore nukes before BP ends, and let alone pacted with the number 2 alliance

We are not pacted with anyone. :D

DeletedUser11560

We are not pacted with anyone. :D

I have spies in like all of the top 12 alliances and one of them in Parthian Shot gave me this:

[spr]
OgOHpz4.png
[/spr]

DeletedUser

Looks like Empire of Death has an academy already. Legion of Death has been spreading in 44.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I'm new to this world but I find that the majority of groups will not last with the exception of Parthian Shot and Empire of Death

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I assume their a target of yours? Im still trying to read up on all the grudges in this world, I started late so im simply waiting until the next to go full on, just getting back to grepolis, glad to see the rep is back in the US forums

DeletedUser5088

I assume their a target of yours? Im still trying to read up on all the grudges in this world, I started late so im simply waiting until the next to go full on, just getting back to grepolis, glad to see the rep is back in the US forums

Yep they are one of our many targets :D

DeletedUser5088

Thanks, you too! This is going to be a pretty competitive world.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Indeed, well if I get the chance I'd like to play with a group like you all until the new world opens, if not then that's fine as well. Again, best of luck

DeletedUser8562

To say nothing of that guy who bought up favor using the event in order to sea storm/purify/sea storm, etc until there were zero LS in the cs attack :eek:

DeletedUser5973

Yeah I used the last of my gold, I'm done. Inno ruined the game, can't compete with people who just buy resources and troops

DeletedUser5088

He stopped spending gold

That's because he got wrecked by PS last night even though he spend tons of gold ;)

Funny how the whole alliance decided to defend Poseidon's Trident at the slightest thought that he was under revolt but gave no support elsewhere.