DeletedUser9607

kyle, dont bother - no offense

anything around 10 cities is a skirmish.. not a war

kind of like bed beth and beyond vs. Family Dollar

DeletedUser2654

kyle, dont bother - no offense

anything around 10 cities is a skirmish.. not a war

kind of like bed beth and beyond vs. Family Dollar

A war is not determined by the number of causalities but by declaring war on another alliance and every war has to start somewhere.

DeletedUser9607

my bad

How did you end up in Ocean 23 ? where's that? -5 pts street cred

DeletedUser2654

my bad

How did you end up in Ocean 23 ? where's that? -5 pts street cred

Its O34, You know United Front, The guys who can take constant attacks from multiple alliances without falling apart and having to merge with food to stay alive.

DeletedUser9607

For some reason ive just always started NE, SE - The 20's & 30's just look so far away especially with this being unit speed 1

Just giving you a a late night hard time. Any updates just more good info

when you updated from 2-0 to 3-0 it was kinda early to update the forums is all. We got one!! :eek:

DeletedUser2654

For some reason ive just always started NE, SE - The 20's & 30's just look so far away especially with this being unit speed 1

Just giving you a a late night hard time. Any updates just more good info

when you updated from 2-0 to 3-0 it was kinda early to update the forums is all. We got one!! :eek:

I play this game to have fun, i don't want a war where one alliance dominates 90-0, thats no fun, I want a war where its a big achievement to take one city because both alliances are so good. So 90-0 is not a war. Its just taking cities from noobs.

DeletedUser

I play this game to have fun, i don't want a war where one alliance dominates 90-0, thats no fun, I want a war where its a big achievement to take one city because both alliances are so good. So 90-0 is not a war. Its just taking cities from noobs.

wow thats some achievement considering the winning alliance in that score was 25 odd players vs approx 130 odd in when RAID was around then merged with another number 1 ranked alliance to form RAID HORDE. That is having fun when you are the little guys taking on the bigger alliances
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser2654

wow thats some achievement considering the winning alliance in that score was 25 odd players vs approx 130 odd in when RAID was around then merged with another number 1 ranked alliance to form RAID HORDE. That is having fun when you are the little guys taking on the bigger alliances
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

The size of the alliance does not determine how good they are, but it does play a part in war, just doesn't really matter if you are against 4 other alliances as well :)

DeletedUser13690

99-0?? I told you guys S.T.O.R.M sucks and we should not talk about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13685

The size of the alliance does not determine how good they are, but it does play a part in war, just doesn't really matter if you are against 4 other alliances as well :)

Lol try the entire server against you...

DeletedUser13440

luckily for you hehe ;)

How are you guys finding it against dupers and order? I'm assuming they're working together?

DeletedUser2654

you sound screwed Russ lol

They haven't been able to do anything but clean out our excess cities that were far into their oceans, but counting cities that were in at least 34 or 35 they took a ghost that we were slow on taking. Its looking pretty good, the numbers might not add up but we are getting more bp and better cities that are out of our two oceans.