WW 1 Baris for history nerds

DeletedUser

So im a history nerd and i can help but see this whole WW on baris like WW2 in history. I mean how can anyone deny that TBD is the Germany of this world, JG the Japanese Empire, leaving APOC the obvious (and clueless) role of Italy.

On the other side you have KOD defending like the British, Rational like the Russians, and KT coming in to save the day as the US did.

please disregard if your not a fan of history. just a fun analogy

ps sorry to B00MER, i dont really mean to call you hitler... but your alliance is a bit fascist with all the propaganda and aggressive push for world domination at any cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11235

I like where this analogy is going. I think some more details would make it even funnier. Let's see how far you can run with this...

What other players would you consider to be analogous to important WWII figures?
Are there any baris battles that you would consider as influential as some of the prominent WWII events?

DeletedUser6798

yes! 'Muricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So is B00MER Hitler? And I love the fascist propaganda reference!!

Then who is CJ?

DeletedUser12324

I guess my history is fuzzy. So the US and Germany were allies and then the US breaks the treaty because they want to go against the world but then switches sides instead. Amusing analogy though

DeletedUser6798

And then Germany tries to recruit the british or part of the US??

Yes Chris.. it doesnt all add up.. but its still fun.

DeletedUser12275

I guess my history is fuzzy. So the US and Germany were allies and then the US breaks the treaty because they want to go against the world but then switches sides instead. Amusing analogy though

I need to rep you for this hahaha

DeletedUser13278

Haha, great thread!

11351569_684128181692457_1528559716_n.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah i know it doesnt fit the history of the world, just kind of funny
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

as for CJ... well you are the leader of the TBD propaganda machine so i would have to call you Heinrich Himmler (chief of the SS)

DeletedUser

This thread is more than inappropriate

Rodrk

Peltast
This thread is more than inappropriate

Inappropriate
Synonyms amiss, graceless, improper, inapposite, inapt, incongruous, incorrect, indecorous, inept, infelicitous, malapropos, perverse, unapt, unbecoming, unfit, unhappy, unseemly, unsuitable, untoward, wrong

hmmmm don't think so....

Antonyms appropriate, becoming, befitting, correct, decorous, felicitous, fit, fitting, genteel, happy, meet, proper, right, seemly, suitable

Ahhh, that's more like it

DeletedUser9287

u forgot OB who do u think we are canada ik canada gets forgotten all the time