Trash Talk

DeletedUser

1. They might be your only pact form the start, but we all know you have Apoc as a pact.

Be careful - you are risking your place on the 8th rotation ;)

Did you all know Sanford posted on the alliance forum that KoD leadership had failed because they didn't choose to pact with TBD and JG?

No alliance is going to publish their status with other alliances on a forum unless it is simply red - and sharing tabs is different to a pact - it is a mutually beneficial arrangement..... until it isn't like with Dynasty Veterans in our case (as they were an open door (not some players))

DeletedUser10111

Be careful - you are risking your place on the 8th rotation ;)

Did you all know Sanford posted on the alliance forum that KoD leadership had failed because they didn't choose to pact with TBD and JG?

No alliance is going to publish their status with other alliances on a forum unless it is simply red - and sharing tabs is different to a pact - it is a mutually beneficial arrangement..... until it isn't like with Dynasty Veterans in our case (as they were an open door (not some players))

I agree with you 100%. @ CJ and King yes it is a big world and friends are everywhere. I would and have placed support in a "enemy" city against another alliance other then mine. But I do not hide behind some other name. Those that do hold no credit in what they say.

DeletedUser

I agree with you 100%. @ CJ and King yes it is a big world and friends are everywhere. I would and have placed support in a "enemy" city against another alliance other then mine. But I do not hide behind some other name. Those that do hold no credit in what they say.

I don't know if that relates to me - but if you have the same skype account Paper is clearly there and I happily introduced myself to others :D

DeletedUser9607

garbage > your game play :mad:
--

This message is to anyone who reads this and I don't like which probably includes you. If you dont like this comment please attack Poseidons Trident he has a ton of slingers and LS in his cities, just saying

DeletedUser9851

--

This message is to anyone who reads this and I don't like which probably includes you. If you dont like this comment please attack Poseidons Trident he has a ton of slingers and LS in his cities, just saying

xrtyyh.jpg

DeletedUser

--

Good to see he is progressing - he only used to know how to research biremes and mass mail ;-)

Please don't reveal his secret - he is actually a nice bloke and a good laugh.

DeletedUser9851

Good to see he is progressing - he only used to know how to research biremes and mass mail ;-)

Please don't reveal his secret - he is actually a nice bloke and a good laugh.

He still is. :p

Be he definitely is cool dude. :)

DeletedUser12324

The gift that keeps giving...Something for you to remember us ;)

DeletedUser

Amazing how many herpies are in this game just flying around all willy nilly

DeletedUser13392

I want to see more trash talk between TBD and us, guess we might have to wait until they take a city :p.