Pre-Launch Discussion

DeletedUser11491

Should move this to Trash Talk but here is your discussion.

Jbelle isn't there at all and we were pacted not enemies. If you want to hand out victories Boondock Saints can claim victory for that Jbelle hid behind us until they were ready facts be told. and the server isn't over were still there.

I left for a week came back on the rim and I'm still playing there where are they??? long gone. Winners I highly doubt it quitters maybe.

And as for your alliance well who did you defeat really??? you defeated yourselves internally LOL. (Rinse and Repeat)
Come on lets be honest here... I mean you left your own alliance and fought them for a week words out of the Kitties mouth what kind of alliance is that?

DeletedUser4951

Boon took them out with DWS not long after.

Its great that you're still in O25/O35. But that would still mean you picked a team that inevitably ditched you and never was too big to contribute effectively which landed you there in the first place. Something even Dub and AD saw.

Well I can't speak much for Dub and AD. They weren't great leaders and IU wasn't a great team. You're right on that part there's a reason why I left. That said, i'm not sure why you've been trying to relate them to me when I didn't full on lead it. I mean you're welcome to assume the same thing will happen. But if you land near us, I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

DeletedUser6369

Gold trading has completely ruined this game from the inside out, while Innogames is raking in the fortune. Also, morale sucks.

DeletedUser11491

seems to me this server will be a pretty dead server. (not very lively)

Same alliances, same players, same story. not even any good trash talk.

DeletedUser12275

Boon took them out with DWS not long after.

Its great that you're still in O25/O35. But that would still mean you picked a team that inevitably ditched you and never was too big to contribute effectively which landed you there in the first place. Something even Dub and AD saw.

Well I can't speak much for Dub and AD. They weren't great leaders and IU wasn't a great team. You're right on that part there's a reason why I left. That said, i'm not sure why you've been trying to relate them to me when I didn't full on lead it. I mean you're welcome to assume the same thing will happen. But if you land near us, I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

Honestly half of Unsullied and family left Actium cus they were not used to play *Conquest*(Unsullied and the other alliances had great players but most of them were Revolt players)...also Boon declared on Unsullied and sisters at the end ,after DWS did all the work...

DeletedUser9662

haha I will mate. If you do not succeed at first, don't give up , keep trying :)

DeletedUser11491

Just wanted to give a shout to all the players joining Delos before it starts. GL out there and hope everyone has a blast! Hope to see you all on the field.