Rising Phoenix

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

According to a source within RP. they will soon be nothing. Thoughts?

DeletedUser3157

AoD's rise to power? If their leadership does something it could be. Or some core alliance gaining a larger foothold?

All I know is whomever I talked to at the start of this world as RP's diplomat was very pompous and proud... If that was a reflection of their whole leadership, then I understand why the fall out.

-Vys

DeletedUser9662

I see a formation of many small alliances being formed. We have like 6 already from HB's collapse

DeletedUser2654

Rising Phoenix members are moving to Just Add Water, lol, get it? :D

DeletedUser2654

Order of the Sicarus shoot up to 7th and The Militia lose quite a few members, this is crazy.

DeletedUser2654

I have absolutely no clue. What a day in Calydon

Lol, whats next, RussBuss disbands United Front... :eek:

Na, I wouldn't do that, but it sure would make this the craziest day in Grepo history probably.

DeletedUser9662

Maybe lol. Can we get some people on the other alliances please? Whats going on with sicarius and militia

DeletedUser

so since i just joined are these the main allainces in calydon>_<

DeletedUser2654

Well, its looking like the immortal warriors are going to win ww and take the crown :eek:

DeletedUser2654

Just add water moves into the top 15 and The Storm is barely hanging on due to United Front taking their members.

DeletedUser3109

At this point, God Eaters which is the closest to a stable alliance we have in this server is going to win it.