Trash Talk

DeletedUser11491

There is no trash talk going on in here that I can see.

I wonder which alliances will talk themselves up and then fall apart to internal drama in the first month or two lol. ;)
Not to point fingers but I can think of a few.

DeletedUser9662

There is no trash talk going on in here that I can see.

I wonder which alliances will talk themselves up and then fall apart to internal drama in the first month or two lol. ;)
Not to point fingers but I can think of a few.

oh please do tell.

DeletedUser11491

two words Inked Up = Drama. anyone from that group drama will follow.
Fatalis knows what I'm talking about ;) big talk, big bite, but could not work as a team.
I say it will be a rinse and repeat kind of server.
Kyle are you joining this server?

DeletedUser9662

Yea I have a premade with Russ and Hybrid. Check it out in the alliance and recruitment. And Inked Up is coming?

DeletedUser4951

two words Inked Up = Drama. anyone from that group drama will follow.
Fatalis knows what I'm talking about ;) big talk, big bite, but could not work as a team.
I say it will be a rinse and repeat kind of server.
Kyle are you joining this server?

True IU did suck, but I didn't lead it. In fact I left it and fought largely solo against them for a week straight. So I wouldn't say the outcome would be the same.

Besides, its not like I got beaten by Jbelle or anything. That would have sucked... ;)

DeletedUser11491

no just generalizing the original IU players from there have no clue who will pop up. I am waiting for the all star team to announce themselves here wonder who it will be.

Anyway off topic sorry back to trash talk.

DeletedUser10048

Individually some of those IU guys are awesome players, it would be interesting to see if Whitey and Dub/Siren make another appearance.