TBD Coalition Sign Up!

DeletedUser12333

Please sign up for the Baris world domination Coalition.

There are 3 rules in the coalition

1 - you can not Talk about the Coalition

2 - you can not talk about the Coalition

3 - YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT THE COALITION!!!!

Please respond here and send a in game PM to Chris John with why you want to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to join 8) I've always wanted to secretly be in this coalition, but I didn't want to talk about being in it!

DeletedUser12333

i just realized i broke the rules when i made this thread ... oh i am in trouble now :\

DeletedUser723

I'll sign up but, only if we change the word coalition to Brown flags that help each other. So if anyone says I'm in a coalition I can just say "It's not a coalition!"

DeletedUser5827

im so confused, do i join or do i wait it out. i once attacked an alliance that i believe koopas were also attacking, so i got that going for me.. on the other hand, mazda still owes me ten bucks ever since olympia.
Is it possible to be with and against the coalition simultaneously ??

DeletedUser12333

im so confused, do i join or do i wait it out. i once attacked an alliance that i believe koopas were also attacking, so i got that going for me.. on the other hand, mazda still owes me ten bucks ever since olympia.

as long as you dont talk about it i believe its ok, lets consult the coalition guru.

Athanasios whats the rule on this situation?

DeletedUser

Obviously you just need to get another account to duo account. It's totally not against the rules, grepolis suggests it just for this reason

DeletedUser5827

so.. ur saying grepolis is gonna give me my ten bucks ?

DeletedUser12333

is this a coalition with TBD or against TBD

we arent aloud to talk about it o.o

but if your interested in against, PM Chris John in game with all the information of your cities, troops you build in them, on and off times, and wall levels and god. Thank you

DeletedUser723

as long as you dont talk about it i believe its ok, lets consult the coalition guru.

Athanasios whats the rule on this situation?

To officially be a coalition, we simply have to be comprised of multiple entities with a common goal. So, technically speaking, we could be a coalition formed to destroy ourselves, and then you can then attack anyone you want including yourself. But, I'm not joining unless everyone agrees to deny my involvement should anyone else ask about it.

Btw, my consultation costs $10 so when mazda pays you, just chuck it this way.

DeletedUser

I can't help but think you're all breaking rule #1, rule #2, and hey, rule #3 too.

DeletedUser6798

This thread is repetitive... shame on all of you.

/thread

DeletedUser9287

well mazda i might just do that an then al i need is to turtle have my alliance support me an watch the morale kill chris

DeletedUser

we arent aloud to talk about it o.o

but if your interested in against, PM Chris John in game with all the information of your cities, troops you build in them, on and off times, and wall levels and god. Thank you

I won't ask for details - but can you please name anyone who applies ;)