Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser13144

BOS and POS are working with that whole coalition of Bada, DWS and Boonies... Stop lying, we watch the way you guys support each other's sieges and try to break them.

We have no coalition with anyone. Coming to your point, A friend would have helped a friend. Your "watch facts" are absolutely rubbish.

Meanwhile, you had Ex Gang as your academy in 56 and some of their good players found cities in 55. Some of your top players came deep to 56. What is the point? They are unable to take a city from us and lose cheaply, irrespective of your full show population. They're just simming. If you need proof, just open your eyes and check the stats.

DeletedUser11005

lol...you guys in BOS suck... who other than us are you fighting? Quit talking like you've done anything impressive, you haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12654

We do suck! We're the worst! But wait, you lost cities and ground to those who suck??? What??????? What does that make you? Completely inert and useless?? To be losers to those that suck? Damn what does that make others? I mean can we go any lower? So many questions. thisisgrepolis

basically mate, no one wants to hear your high pitched whines on the externals. We want to hear sweet sounds from the BOS orchestra. We call ourselves ABundleOfSweetSoundingSticksThatCanProvideSweetSoundsThroughSingingAndOtherThings. Maybe thats what we should call our invisible coalition! I've just had a great Idea. :\

DeletedUser

We do suck! We're the worst! But wait, you lost cities and ground to those who suck??? What??????? What does that make you? Completely inert and useless?? To be losers to those that suck? Damn what does that make others? I mean can we go any lower? So many questions. thisisgrepolis

basically mate, no one wants to hear your high pitched whines on the externals. We want to hear sweet sounds from the BOS orchestra. We call ourselves ABundleOfSweetSoundingSticksThatCanProvideSweetSoundsThroughSingingAndOtherThings. Maybe thats what we should call our invisible coalition! I've just had a great Idea. :\

well it depends how many different alliances you are fighting. if u r only fighting one alliance and u cant put them away, then u do suck. if u are fighting heads up and destroying them without no other support, then they suck. probably all u guys suck to be honest.

DeletedUser

well it depends how many different alliances you are fighting. if u r only fighting one alliance and u cant put them away, then u do suck. if u are fighting heads up and destroying them without no other support, then they suck. probably all u guys suck to be honest.

We are fighting every Alliance in the world :) And winning against everyone, including every coalition against us.

DeletedUser13144

lol...you guys in BOS suck... who other than us are you fighting? Quit talking like you've done anything impressive, you haven't.

How sad!!Why did you edit your main post? Because, you did sound like your O56 academy is nothing but a piece of support and resource meal to you eh??

Check our stats! you would find us ripping apart everyone.

DeletedUser13521

Alright guys, here's another top12. Feel free to debate

Top 12 Alliances of Actium

1. Bada Bing- Western front spans two oceans, for all intensive purposes the best positioning in the world is locked up. Impending conflicts will not come close to threatening the core of their alliance. =WW front runners

2. Bundle of Sticks - Have encroached upon the Supers and SIN territory with relative ease. Hardly any weak links in their chain of players, though the layout of their core could pose serious problems for them in the future. Aggressive players will plug enough holes. =WW front runners

3. Band of Brothers- Northeast core is packed plus they have had success against Northwestern alliances. Lack of expansion into other oceans keeps them from being higher. =WW front runners

4. Boondock Saints - Tough call here, they are capable of holding their own, yet do not have a core locked down. Diplomacy might be the best option. No lack of courage, however, as they have their hand firmly placed in BoB's cookie jar. =swim

5. Super Duper - Was able to pilferage solid players from the beaten on ME/MH allainces. Unfortunate positioning, their player quality suggest they can run a successful long-game plan. Will enemies on several fronts prevent them? =float

6. Deadly When Sober - See 4. They will have a lot to say on how the Northern front shakes out. =swim

7. Pile of Stones - See 2. Battle tested, remains to be seen if long-term plans will shake out. o55 may be tilting their way. =swim

8. The Somewhat Few - I have concerns about BoS eventually turning their eyes on them, however, their position may be enough to escape the fire. The alliances to their north and south are not major threats. =float

9. Bada Bang - No comment

10. Super Dupers - See 5. Fighting hard, could eventually help turn the tides of o55 =float

11. Minions - Interchangeable with Outraged on your Behalf, they are a mirror of the neighbors to their far south. They're smaller, but have found more fights. =floating

12. The Bish - Have excellent players but they are in a melting pot. May have to make a move soon or face defeat. =sinking

DeletedUser11005

Actually that wasn't bad. Too much credit to Bada Bing tho. I like Clint and they have good positioning but they are a huge MRA. What do they have, 3 or 4 alliances now?... and I wonder how that'll turn out when they actually have to fight their allies. A few solid players mixed in there but if they had fought ME/MH without Boonies and DWS to do the heavy lifting, they would have been thrashed.

DeletedUser12251

Excellent list man. I think Minions shouldn't be mentioned here though. They have survived this long only because they had not been targeted by anyone not at war already with significantly larger threats. Now that BoB and the Few have targeted them, it is just a matter of time before they collapse. But hey, your list not mine, and very nicely done.

DeletedUser13521

Glad you guys enjoyed the list!
Iron, See 8. The alliance to the north of The Few is Minions. The alliance to the south of The Few is Outraged. And you can read what I said about them.. I flirted with putting someone like Mori or MWG or even WarWolves (or ME.. lol basically ad almost got on the top12 as a one man alliance. Still waiting on him to go Super Sayain) there, but tenure won out.

Poseidon, yeah, SIN was in trouble, Bada had to do something, **** was gonna start looking like the mess around o55

DeletedUser12251

Glad you guys enjoyed the list!
Iron, See 8. The alliance to the north of The Few is Minions. The alliance to the south of The Few is Outraged. And you can read what I said about them.. I flirted with putting someone like Mori or MWG or even WarWolves (or ME.. lol basically ad almost got on the top12 as a one man alliance. Still waiting on him to go Super Sayain) there, but tenure won out.

Poseidon, yeah, SIN was in trouble, Bada had to do something, **** was gonna start looking like the mess around o55

Lol, I would have put him or just about any decent player on the list over the entire Minions alliance. And yes, they are that bad.

DeletedUser

Wonder what happen to make you slam your ex alliance-mates so readily now Irontoast...

GREAT top 12 Halosaur, +Rep.

DeletedUser4951

Here we go again. *Laughing*

From the desk Of AD:

The top 12 doesn't really matter other then to give you all false hope. This server is already won as AD is here and it is just a matter of how much kicking and crying goes along with it before you all realize that if AD is here you already lost. It just wasn't made official.... Good Players always want to play with other good players and in the end they all play with AD, sadly for the server AD already brought good players with him But for my top 12 to be fair Trailer Park Trash will be number one shortly after beginner protection ends and everyone else will be farms....

Hindsight is a funny thing and this one made me laugh more than I should have. :)