An aliance without honor :D

DeletedUser409

V0mg6e-twPKLfBVRNEJo.png

200 attacks and this is after we yesterday took 4 cities from TA :D
i am wishing you a very good playing i like your strategy now i think your game will be without sense :(
i prefer to attack 2-3-4 cities but not all cities this is not an interesting game to destroy a player its more interesting to take city by city :D to have a pleasure from the game :D
ok i wish you a good day :D

DeletedUser39

Might want to state which alliance is attacking. Could be any right now. Just sayin'

And, I don't see how this is 'fighting without honour'. You've got an entire alliance to support you, so does the attacking alliance have. Where comes the unfair part, exactly?

edit: Posting names on the forum without permission is prohibited, Zlutan. I'd like to request you to either mask the name or remove the image in its entirety.

DeletedUser

Respect and Honor. This game is teaching me a lot about what I respect and Honor. Nightwatch faced attacks on everyone of his cities, and defended himself and never gave up. Countless attacks, colony ships enroute and fought. For that He has earned a lot of respect. I watched an ally lose 5 cities this week and he is still fighting strong, never giving up. Zlutan, I am dissapointed. Everything about Viva says Courage, Honor and Diginity. U guys make this game fun because u stand and fight. To ghost is dissapointing.... If i get in trouble for this post I apologize. But there is no honor in ghosting.

DeletedUser

Zlutan, I was wondering if you lose all of your CP when you restart like you just did. I haven't looked for an answer, but figured you could tell me right away :confused:

DeletedUser

For the past 2-3 weeks we have not gone on the offensive with Viva, they took 4 cities, we are going to take 19 of yours and whatever ciupanezu40 ghosted as well. You call us an alliance without honor, we call your actions the actions of a coward, to not stand and fight or even try to defend his cities, you and ciupanezu40 just gave up.

May I remind the public that it was Zlutan that made several threats to TA prior to the war, which is what lead us to go to war with Viva. When you make threats, you better be able to back it up. As Americans say, "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight"!!!!! You sir went up against an alliance over 3x your size at the beginning of this, and you expected to actually win. You underestimated our organizational skills and teamwork. I hope this proves to everyone that we are organized and coordinated and will not lay down while we have a threat in our backyard.

Let it be known to alliance, you go against The Ancients, your screen will fill up with 200+ incoming attacks as well! By the way Zlutan thanks for sharing that screenshot, I had no idea it was going to be so high :)

DeletedUser409

look i had revolt on 12 cities of 20 i dont have troops i have walls zero and i have colony ships coming to 7 of my cities :) and all my aliacne is attacked ciupanezu has 50 attacks all my members also have attacks i have 200 attacks so instead of fighting without an aim becouse in maximum 4 days i will have all my cities lost i start my new game now right now at this moment i promise i will get you guys :D

DeletedUser409

For the past 2-3 weeks we have not gone on the offensive with Viva, they took 4 cities, we are going to take 19 of yours and whatever ciupanezu40 ghosted as well. You call us an alliance without honor, we call your actions the actions of a coward, to not stand and fight or even try to defend his cities, you and ciupanezu40 just gave up.

May I remind the public that it was Zlutan that made several threats to TA prior to the war, which is what lead us to go to war with Viva. When you make threats, you better be able to back it up. As Americans say, "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight"!!!!! You sir went up against an alliance over 3x your size at the beginning of this, and you expected to actually win. You underestimated our organizational skills and teamwork. I hope this proves to everyone that we are organized and coordinated and will not lay down while we have a threat in our backyard.

Let it be known to alliance, you go against The Ancients, your screen will fill up with 200+ incoming attacks as well! By the way Zlutan thanks for sharing that screenshot, I had no idea it was going to be so high :)

sheri we did not left our aliacne we jsut start a new game with a aliance the same aliance To Die For Elite but i ran out from that zone becouse only me and ciupanezu and some players like naz,guerroromano,skyflioght and other fought with you but you are to many so we lost the battle nor the war :D
i will try to become better than i was :D

DeletedUser

uqvQgUvKLB5JkJDyCW0v.png

no ...Our success has been the...
You're a liarl...without honor...
to attack a player with 2 alliances ... Viva conquered cities of yourselves with honor and strategy, strong man you are sick head,you humiliate you in lies,200 players to attack 2 players,you do not know the real pleasure of the game
Zlutan is my boyfriend left with honor,you do not know what is honor,you had teachers without honor,unwilling claims from a fearful,200 players asking for help to attack 2 players,shame that you are familiar German origin,is our last discussion , Considering a victory,You ruined charm attacking game with 200 players 2 players

DeletedUser

There are many ways to play this game. Our leader has a goal of winning this world. He has assembled a great alliance of members who follow orders and work together toward that goal. When an obstacle to our goal appears, we remove it.

You appeared to be a worthy opponent. One that would take a prolonged, concerted effort to defeat. It just didn't turn out that way, did it? ...and that is your fault, not ours.

DeletedUser

uqvQgUvKLB5JkJDyCW0v.png

You're a liar and mentally ill...without honor...
to attack a player with 2 alliances ... Viva conquered cities of yourselves with honor and strategy, strong man you are sick head,you humiliate you in lies,200 players to attack 2 players,you do not know the real pleasure of the game
Zlutan is my boyfriend left with honor,you do not know what is honor,you had teachers without honor,unwilling claims from a fearful,200 players asking for help to attack 2 players,shame that you are familiar German origin,is our last discussion ,you have proved that you are mentally ,Considering a victory,You ruined charm attacking game with 200 players 2 players

First off, you don't know how to add correctly. Our member count between our 2 alliances is 170, NOT 200 which you keep saying. Second, only 50 members were appointed to send land/ships to Zlutan cities, again, NOT 200. It was 200 incoming attacks, but it wasn't one member per attack. You say I am mentally ill, but you don't understand the logic of winning and how it is to be done. Unlike you, I don't bring a knife to a gunfight, and I sure don't think irrational and think this is going to be a 5 Viva and 5 TA member battle. NO! You are sadly ill and mistaken to think this game is based on 5 people going up against 5 others. Another American saying, "NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER"!!! Let's apply your logic to the real world, if you're a law enforcement officer and your being called to a gang war, they have 20 gang members shooting at Police officers, are you ONLY going to take 20 law enforcement officers to the fight because in your mental state you think that is what would be fair?

You live in a world where you think all battles are fought evenly across the board, and you are sadly mistaken because in the real world nor in this game does that apply. This is not football or soccer or any other sports game where you can only have a certain number of players on the field. Oh wait, there is, it's 100. Which we only sent 50 members after Zlutan. I can't help it that you ran your alliance in a way where you could not match our 50 members attacking.

By the way, your HONOR you refer to, you didn't complain when our alliance sent massive forces at ONE of Zlutan cities and your alliance stacked the city with 10k+ Defensive units behind a level 25 wall and a Tower with virtually NO bireme just ground defense. You didn't complain about it then. You only complain now because we changed our tactic, our plan, our OPERATION. You both are very sore losers because we got wiser and learned from our mistake. We attacked one city, didn't work, so we decided to attack 20+ cities at the same time to split your defenses up. Again, I can't help it that ya'll brought a knife to a gunfight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This whole thread makes me laugh. It was ok when Helghast, Da Lions Force and Viva all attacked several TA members in tandem this weekend? Was that not planned out by all? Seemed to be a coordinated effort from the way I see it?

DeletedUser

consider a game of pure style 200, hahahaha ... ... I do not know ... hahaha ... enjoyment of the game we won 4 towns and you put half the Grepolis Alpha on 2 players ... that's your strategy ... your name with honor player ... live with your lies .... them worthless man ... I went with honor and we play with honor ...Can you tell all your stories but not for me,great strategist ...on stories for children,not to honor a player can not ask anything from you, stay with your lies, you will receive no strategic game ever I think down to talk to you man knows everything ... and learn to lose sir ... revenge of the 200 hahaha ...goodbye Mr. Shery 200

DeletedUser39

uqvQgUvKLB5JkJDyCW0v.png

You're a liarl...without honor...
Zlutan is my boyfriend left with honor,you do not know what is honor,you had teachers without honor,unwilling claims from a fearful,200 players asking for help to attack 2 players,shame that you are familiar German origin,is our last discussion , Considering a victory,You ruined charm attacking game with 200 players 2 players

You, sir, are mistaken. It's not 200 players, it's 200 attacks; if you look at the 'average' TA member, he/she has 15 cities. That would be about 12~15 players attacking Zlutan. 15 vs 2 doesn't seem too unfair, as you from Viva have held attacks towards us with 7 at 1 as well. Furthermore, you and Zlutan weren't alone in this fight, you had an entire alliance willing to help you out. It was The Ancients VS Viva, not The Ancients VS Zlutan.

I've never seen someone flee from a fight 'with honor', as you describe. You and Zlutan have been constantly mocking, harassing and threatening members of The Ancients, and when we finally decide to retaliate, with coordinated attacks (just like you, Zlutan and the rest of Viva did when conquering our members), we are the 'bad guys?' You seem the have a faulty conception of certain words and terms of the English language, which I don't blame you for. But if you come here on the forum to insult and turn tables, so that you and your boyfriend appear to be victims of an 'unfair war' - which both of you, nonetheless, kept going for months - you should at least try to be convincing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UN version Acopuncture looking for good leader, we have to right player version to keep in mind when you accidentally lost cities, whether your pleasure is to play without honor ... Waste of time ... I had great satisfaction War game version you, do not forget past mistakes, it's your choice to play a fake Camp
not nice to lie two alliances on 2 players .... I claim to you ... I withdraw my lord Acopuntere on the game servers for many years with all our boys ... do not tell stories like not nice ok
you : I hope you lose cities ... as a good player must know when and how to lose...
player does not lose, not player to conquer the world in style this two alliances against the two players ... but not Grepolis forgiveness ....