Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser8889

It's like cool yeah you guys took our cities... but it just so happens that is the same day apocalypse + -apocalypse- + rational + rationality + koopa troopas also decided to start... not really impressed even if it's 100-0

DeletedUser

It's like cool yeah you guys took our cities... but it just so happens that is the same day apocalypse + -apocalypse- + rational + rationality + koopa troopas also decided to start... not really impressed even if it's 100-0

It would also be helpful if you guys actually sent support to cities. Or are you already drained :eek:

DeletedUser8395

It would also be helpful if you guys actually sent support to cities. Or are you already drained :eek:

no they arent drained didi2014 has over 220 bir in his city befor i even revolted him in a 1 hour attack.(you guys may want to ask for those birs)

so....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Finally someone attacked back. Tip of my Cap to them for bringing the heat. Tons of DBP from both sides. Apparently, lots of manti's don't equal cities taken.

Just from Friday/Saturday

TBD vs. LoD/LoH/TeG
70-0

DeletedUser12333

ok ok, its over 100, how about now? :p

DeletedUser6798

My last count from Thursday- Sunday

Koopa v Legion1, Legion2, Legion3

59-0

Edit: new info.. You pewople need to post more so i can just make new comments.

Anyways..... Legion has resorted to the "If you dont defend and/or lose a bunch of cities to our enemy we will boot you from our alliance" tactic in order to keep their losses looking better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12011

Nah those dudes are just simmers or so I heard....... Doubt they have the cojones to go to war with anyone

DeletedUser9851

Nah those dudes are just simmers or so I heard....... Doubt they have the cojones to go to war with anyone

you should check up on current events. Dynasty took a few cities from JG. I just don't know how many.

Oh wait, you were kidding. good job.

DeletedUser6798

1695033.jpg

There.. since you are a bit challenged.. :s

DeletedUser9851

Correct me if I am wrong, Dynasty at war with Jossy's?

maybe I'm reading it wrong, and someone correct me if i am. The oracle is reporting from tues Sep. 1 until today.

KOD vs. JG - 10-0
DV vs. JG - 11-1
IF vs. JG - 5-0

Is that blood i smell in the water?

Though JG have been beating up on the "Scrapers" so...

DeletedUser12333

maybe I'm reading it wrong, and someone correct me if i am. The oracle is reporting from tues Sep. 1 until today.

KOD vs. JG - 10-0
DV vs. JG - 11-1
IF vs. JG - 5-0

Is that blood i smell in the water?

Though JG have been beating up on the "Scrapers" so...

Damn, nice guys ... take those bums cities :eek: