Deep Manti Love

DeletedUser10619

grepo_pic.jpg

Not much but something lol

DeletedUser10619

I KNOW!!! made me cry for the loss of unnecessary loss of mantis :(

DeletedUser8645

lol yeah I don't know why you're bragging you should take grepo lesson from WhoIzTrying, he got a City from me every time he caught me offline

DeletedUser10048

lol yeah I don't know why you're bragging you should take grepo lesson from WhoIzTrying, he got a City from me every time he caught me offline

Why do you name drop in every single PM and Post you make, do you think this impresses people.. not me!

DeletedUser8645

I don't believe you killed it or you would have posted wall count but nice try.

I would post my wall but idk how to post graphic. Besides look at time stamp both occur same day same second use some logic man
I wasn't talking to you sorry I would hate to reference someone in every post but I've been around I know a lot of grepo leaders and would love to spam the whole world with evidence you like spy but you gave up leadership so I tell Galrean I won't trash talk him because he can prove he is good or bad leader before I decide he is guilty by association. People may not like me but most listen to me because im honest which is why we are here by the way I spoke up in forums that I don't like spies post was delete opposing alliance was told about spy yadeyadeya must we rehash old history. The best lliar make good diplomats at least they don't get caught lying like you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

lol i have nothing against you at all as a matter of fact i appreciate the truth :) however i was just letting you know that i was not trying to brag lol just doing what the forum topic is about thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10048

Nope i never lied, I openly admin i showed your leaders that you wanted to leave hammer because they failed to support your sieges and failed to respond to you quicker than 31mins.

I also showed them where you state your only staying because you don't want to play alone, they forwarded to you as i expected and this caused a little rift between you and them.

Up until yesterday i still had some small matter of respect for your playing style but that soon faded after this spy and name drop thing you do.

its like automatic fire from an old washed up surface to air machine gun who's working part lack ingenuity and need a swift upgrade.

the game has evolved from when i started years ago and i kept up and utilised info that you deem as spying but the truth is Kim, you are one of the biggest spies in the game yet..... only you don't realise that.

This is a thread about good attack reports, kindly move it back on topic and stop harrassing this community with your poor game banter.

DeletedUser8645

I would stick to topics but people like you don't appreciate the fine art of defending :p Maybe change your topic to "battle reports" and ill shush

DeletedUser

I would stick to topics but people like you don't appreciate the fine art of defending :p Maybe change your topic to "battle reports" and ill shush

Ummm check your defender ranking before you make statements like that.

DeletedUser10048

Ummm check your defender ranking before you make statements like that.

Dont you rank higher as defender, attacker and fighter than she ?

Boom, back of the net !

As your own alliance said to you on your skype chat that you showed me, the best form of def is off

Im here all week, thank you & goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

went from battle reports to trash talk real quick lol :mad:

That's kinda what happens when someone who wished a terminal illness on someone over a silly game tries to make out like they're in any way credible and/or attempts to take the moral high-ground