Trash Talk

DeletedUser12275

Okay lets keep the trash talk in here :p!

so mazda i heard somebody is going to teach How to Grepo!:eek:

DeletedUser12333

apparently thats the goal, and i look forward to it I could use some training

DeletedUser

apparently thats the goal, and i look forward to it I could use some training
I know you can use some training, I just sniped you with purified cats from my Artemis fortress. You don't know anything about that son. Thanks for moving king, Im just getting warmed up on your squad.

DeletedUser12275

I know you can use some training, I just sniped you with purified cats from my Artemis fortress. You don't know anything about that son. Thanks for moving king, Im just getting warmed up on your squad.

haha fun times...by the way idk about attacking or defending but u guys really know how to build cities ;)

DeletedUser12275

Teach me how to Grepo?? you cant be serious, I know you are here to just build fabulous cities with Mazda6.

and Lol...check my stats bud i don't build cities,i take it from alliances like yours ;)

DeletedUser

Well you better step it up, not sure how Im ranked higher in overall and attacker. You got some work to do before I will be impressed. Look me up Bro! ranked 9th come at me bro!!:p

DeletedUser12275

i actually started playing baris last week bud ...was in vacation for a while ;)...but trust me i will have one of ur cities soon...muah

DeletedUser12324

Classy move Jossy. Maybe you should rename the alliance. Former TBD Targets

DeletedUser8889

Hey guys my Mom has a 2015 Mazda6... thought i'd share this information on the trash talking thread

On a trashier note, viper11, how was wasting over 20k gold on just me in one day and ghosting all your cities? poor chump

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Hey guys my Mom has a 2015 Mazda6... thought i'd share this information on the trash talking thread

On a trashier note, viper11, how was wasting over 20k gold on just me in one day and ghosting all your cities? poor chump

yeah i saw he ghosted lol...poor guy i bet he is calling costumer service everyday to get his money back

DeletedUser8889

dw guys i cleaned up alyss 19 ... i'm a very good player what can I say.... *sarcasm*

also made the founder of project mortis ghost... i'm such a bully 8)

DeletedUser13246

dw guys i cleaned up alyss 19 ... i'm a very good player what can I say.... *sarcasm*

also made the founder of project mortis ghost... i'm such a bully 8)

Niko, you are such a bully...LOL you big meanie, rimming that poor innocent girl to start over...LOL +1 rep
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser8639

yeah i saw he ghosted lol...poor guy i bet he is calling costumer service everyday to get his money back

LMAO!!!

Grepolis Only A Mans Game
(And Girls) Befre i start a lynch mob lol
thisisgrepolis