Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Update

TBD - 61 / MoM - 0

Seriously is that what it adds up to ? That is seriously shocking!
T.B.D is that pac man when is comes to cities.
ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

Just eating everyone & Everything. lol.

DeletedUser

Looks To Be a new war on the horizon, punches being thrown both ways, I guess we will see what happens when the dust settles.

DeletedUser

please elaborate o.o
Well it looks like TBD is going to finally get their butts kicked, HDYG is no joke and I think TBD has just gotten lucky up until this point. I mean anyone with a guy named Mazda6 cant be that good. I guess time will tell though, a horse that runs fast don't run long.;)

DeletedUser12275

Well it looks like TBD is going to finally get their butts kicked, HDYG is no joke and I think TBD has just gotten lucky up until this point. I mean anyone with a guy named Mazda6 cant be that good. I guess time will tell though, a horse that runs fast don't run long.;)

bro do you even know how to grepo?thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Bro, don't make me come at you like a pack of wild donkey's all jacked up on MT. Dew!! LoL

DeletedUser12333

hahaha, I cant wait till i get on my sheep and go head to head with your donkey, you must be one of the city swappers

DeletedUser

hahaha, I cant wait till i get on my sheep and go head to head with your donkey, you must be one of the city swappers
oh great here we go, king of the noobs. I would threaten to rim you but I know how that will go. We will see soon enough. I will throw on my pink wig, jump on my donkey and make a mess of your entire neighborhood and crew. Don't get me started.thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12333

oh great here we go, king of the noobs. I would threaten to rim you but I know how that will go. We will see soon enough. I will throw on my pink wig, jump on my donkey and make a mess of your entire neighborhood and crew. Don't get me started.thisisgrepolis

yup noob here for sure, this is my first world how does it feel to get beat up by a bunch of noooooobbbbsss

DeletedUser

yup noob here for sure, this is my first world how does it feel to get beat up by a bunch of noooooobbbbsss
Please you aren't beating me, this is called the rope a dope. Lose a few, you get cocky and confident and then we hammer you like the sheep loving noobs that you are. Mazda's are terrible cars by the way, I mean you guys are ok but really that is the only grade you get and that is generous.

DeletedUser6798

clb came to this world.. he can teach us all a thing or two

DeletedUser

whats ur ig bud
I already told you Im ranked 9th (oops 10th looks like Unleash jumped me)Dow is getting close so by the time you read this could be 11. LoL somebody had to liven this joint up. (monkey)