PnP AD's Team's are the BEST Teams!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

u know how many people are laughing at u right now? just stop it before u get embarrassed

all 3 of your personalities?

you know how many people are laughing at you? theres cocky then theres you.. thanks for the laugh lol

DeletedUser10246

u know how many people are laughing at u right now? just stop it before u get embarrassed

p.s. uuuooooooooooooooooooooooogggggg

thats what i thought all you do is talk. let me know when you plan to back it up, otherwise you are a scrub.

DeletedUser

all 3 of your personalities?

you know how many people are laughing at you? theres cocky then theres you.. thanks for the laugh lol

who r u? lol

i bet u look pretty cute in ur cheerleading outfit....

DeletedUser

thats what i thought all you do is talk. let me know when you plan to back it up, otherwise you are a scrub.

im wrapping up a crown in 41 right now. havent decided to join 45 because i heard it sucks. but it doesnt matter, i know people on the server that know u and u really really suck at grep. so this convo is pretty pointless.

uuuuuooooooooooooooggggggg

DeletedUser10246

im wrapping up a crown in 41 right now. havent decided to join 45 because i heard it sucks. but it doesnt matter, i know people on the server that know u and u really really suck at grep. so this convo is pretty pointless.

Talk talk talk

DeletedUser

they why are you talking? Get a grip. no one cares, its just a game

DeletedUser11243

Conversation over. Dude is getting a tiara! He must be good. AND he knows people on this server. This explains his ever so insightful commentary.

I'm sure when you decide to join this server you will want to join AD's team because they are the best. (Bringing the convo back to the topic. You're welcome.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Conversation over. Dude is getting a tiara! He must be good. AND he knows people on this server. This explains his ever so insightful commentary.

I'm sure when you decide to join this server you will want to join AD's team because they are the best. (Bringing the convo back to the topic. You're welcome.)

Wrong sweetheart, im gonna join super duper and get founders rights. But thank u for ur input scrub....

DeletedUser

Oh snap brah, you got thems founder rights aaand a crown? Plus you a pro. Dang bro, you got 99 problems but grep ain't one.

Lol nice one. But just to put it out there, Having a crown doesnt mean anything, if i wanted to i could beg just about any winning alliance and try to get in there for a crown if i really wanted one. Some even do switch outs to make sure all 5 of there Brother alliances get crowns as well. Second, just because you get founders rights does not mean anything. Anyone can get founders rights if they try, the real question is, can you actually lead an alliance and get people to trust and follow you, or will you run the titanic into the sea.

DeletedUser7919

Lol nice one. But just to put it out there, Having a crown doesnt mean anything, if i wanted to i could beg just about any winning alliance and try to get in there for a crown if i really wanted one.

Oh, Childress...Please tell me you haven't ever considered doing this? *LOL*

DeletedUser

ya a while ago i think? but never asked to join an alliance so i could get a crown unless i was in the alliance before and wanted to get back in to get one. you earn them, not just beg for them

DeletedUser11005

Actually JR, Romo and I are all dropping our founder rights and giving control of the alliance to PTW... Seems like the best chance for the server win.

DeletedUser4951

Yeah Childress. Don't be like Meri when she wants AD to give her a treat. You don't want to balance the crown on your nose bro...

Anyways this looks about done. Thread can be closed if the mods wish.

DeletedUser

I agree, this thread has been offtopic for too long.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.