Garbage leadership from the #1 Team

DeletedUser2154

Recently, myself and the list of players below were kicked from TT for voicing our opinions.

[!] Alliance Member Change: (actium)
Player SoulBrotherNo3 joined TRASH TALK
Player Tydeus Troy left TRASH TALK
Player TheApexPredator left TRASH TALK
Player blackperro left TRASH TALK
Player datepalm left TRASH TALK

As well as many others who have yet to be kicked.

The leadership under this alliance is god-awful, and I hope it fails. Siren13, and Uberman21 are two of the worst players i've ever met, besides acting like 5 year olds in a leadership position.
It really is truly sad how pathetic their leadership is.
Veromalik and Daniel (The Smilodon Fatalis) were demoted from leadership in TT by the awful new leadership for no reason, and were not told at all. Being upset, they tried talking to the leadership, who was too narrow minded because of their incompetence and ignored them. Upset, they left the alliance.

Several members refused to turn on our good friends because WE saw how ridiculous our 'leaders' act.
In our Skype chat, siren and uberman swear at everyone who has a different opinion, and both of them ridiculed myself and many other members over the past few weeks.

It honestly is sad and pathetic, and I truly wish to God that this pathetic alliance crumbles around it's ignorant leaders.

Just writing this thread to air the dirty laundry and get this awful alliance to collapse on itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I want to take the opportunity to say sorry to Appraxiadaddy and Talk Trash leaders and players. A lot of what I did came from encouragement on our end as we were constantly told AD was overstepping and we deserved independence. No sooner do we get it, it turns out that the leaders are completely incapable of handling it. Had I known that, I'd have shut the hell up and let them hang their own nooses. I've never been a part of a team that's sucked out my will to try and caused so many of my friends to quit. Now I can unfortunately I can say that I have.

This ones for you bud, you were right and I was wrong. Quote that and make it as your sig, I don't say it often. Best wishes to TT/TT players, a lot of this isn't personal towards any of you. A select few unfortunately have created a divide in what could have been.

DeletedUser12660

This really couldve been a good PnP but lets fsce it, everybody and there momma saw this coming. I predicted it before the world even started.

DeletedUser11005

For once, Ovo isn't exaggerating... I"m as surprised as anyone but he did call it.

I guess miracles really do happen.

DeletedUser12660

2 Inked Up 51099 41 1246
They have a lot of experienced players, theyre the fan favorite alliance but they have a few big mouths that will eventually cause problems for them in the future. I havent seen Whitey lead an alliance of this size but only small alliances so this should be interesting. I say their cause of death will be from internal problems.

DeletedUser

Popcorn.jpg

DeletedUser1048

I'm not in the world skype chat, but I saw a screen shot of some vulgarities in all caps being blasted in the skype room all night last night by one of them. Repeatedly. So, you know....busy.

lol I am in the chat, 5k posts of constant drama and people bashing each other. Kind of wonder how an alliance with such great team chemistry like that was able to survive so long together.

DeletedUser11243

I'm not in the world skype chat, but I saw a screen shot of some vulgarities in all caps being blasted in the skype room all night last night by one of them. Repeatedly. So, you know....busy.

Jes, I think airing your dirty laundry in a public forum is called "leadership".

OvoKing was not the only one to predict this. Wasn't the whole "Downfall of AD" thread about AD not trusting the other players he was associated with? Like Dub and Siren? I don't know AD. I've never played the same server as AD. I have no idea what he is thinking, but when I read that, that is what I thought. I don't fault him for that. Trust and teamwork in this game is important, but again and again you have seen that wasn't the case in the former #1 team.

I can't repeat what Siren said about this guy. It seems she says a lot of things about other people that can't be repeated. That reveals more about Siren's character than it does about the character of whomever she is talking about.
http://puu.sh/iFRma/4bb258a29d.png

DeletedUser

seen it coming a mile away to many big heads bos/pos is gonna win in the end my prediction

DeletedUser

For once, Ovo isn't exaggerating... I"m as surprised as anyone but he did call it.

I guess miracles really do happen.

Wrong, i told u guys certain people are really really bad at this game, especially Dub. Some of u guys tried to defend it, that made me laugh

Btw, i even heard about some of the stuff in the world chat, like going after someone's dead daughter. Whoever that was, should immediately get booted out of whatever alliance and the entire world needs to rim that person before anyone attacks anyone else. If i was on the server it would be already done.....

DeletedUser2154

it was dub who made fun of a player's dead daughter FYI.

DeletedUser11005

Wrong, i told u guys certain people are really really bad at this game, especially Dub. Some of u guys tried to defend it, that made me laugh

Btw, i even heard about some of the stuff in the world chat, like going after someone's dead daughter. Whoever that was, should immediately get booted out of whatever alliance and the entire world needs to rim that person before anyone attacks anyone else. If i was on the server it would be already done.....

I didn't say others didn't call this too... I was just stunned... After spewing garbage since the beginning of the server all over the externals, Ovo actually said something relevant.

DeletedUser3109

Wow, that's a really low blow I mean this is just a game it should never escalate to insults like that.thisisgrepolis
I know this is the internet but still.