Rogue II to base: I found him, repeat, I found him!

DeletedUser11717

I am 99.99% sure I found CrimsonBlue.

He is NOT denying it, but is also not confirming it. Everyone else who DOES know, is also doing the same thing. All evidence also points to this player.

Mwahhaha!

And unless CB confirms I'm wrong, #iWin

DeletedUser7919

I don't think anybody wins until they actually TAKE the city. Finding him is only part one of the challenge. But, there's no prize for just finding him.

DeletedUser4878

if you know who he is you should post his name. fun to see how many support him for bp and how many attack him

DeletedUser11717

I won't do so because I enjoy letting him have his fun. And honestly, since he's across the map from me, I'd rather support him (out of rim or support). But anyways, good luck to everyone else finding him!

Hint:

Well, OK, since the secret is out and many people are attacking my siege I'll openly say that the guy in question is Scope02.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I won't do so because I enjoy letting him have his fun. And honestly, since he's across the map from me, I'd rather support him (out of rim or support). But anyways, good luck to everyone else finding him!

Hint:

stop trying to miss lead ppl scope02 is a player that i have played with in sparta for over a year and talked to on skype this guy is not cb

DeletedUser

But you never really know ppl ,,,now do you AAnderson111...:eek:

DeletedUser11717

But you never really know ppl ,,,now do you AAnderson111...:eek:

Exactly. CB has been playing this game for a LONG time. ALL Evidence points to him. Even Draqone made a hint at it. Don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. But I'll be happy to call Watson for anyone who needs him

DeletedUser

Exactly. CB has been playing this game for a LONG time. ALL Evidence points to him. Even Draqone made a hint at it. Don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. But I'll be happy to call Watson for anyone who needs him

Oooh, just to correct you, I never hinted CB is Scope2, just revealed that I broke a siege on Scope2.

BUT! then I could be trying to double bluff you here right now. ;)

DeletedUser11717

Oooh, just to correct you, I never hinted CB is Scope2, just revealed that I broke a siege on Scope2.

BUT! then I could be trying to double bluff you here right now. ;)

My point.....

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out in the PnP Crimson made, at the bottom it said "screenshots courteous of Draqone."

Now, if CB is Scope02, why does he need Draq to send him the screenshots? He has all the reports. Simple answer: CB isn't Scope.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out in the PnP Crimson made, at the bottom it said "screenshots courteous of Draqone."

Now, if CB is Scope02, why does he need Draq to send him the screenshots? He has all the reports. Simple answer: CB isn't Scope.

Or that could just be a bluff you know ;)

DeletedUser11560

Er, CB made a new account just for this. That's all I got to say.

DeletedUser11717

As it turns out I guess you weren't nearly the detective you thought you were, this is fun to read after the real identity has been revealed.

I'll agree I was wrong and Kudos to CB for fooling me. OR did I just help them with their bluff? ;) lol

No I really was wrong haha

DeletedUser11560

Joseph and I were the real detectives. We actually figured it out way before she/he revealed himself.

DeletedUser11717

Love how I admitted I was wrong and got negative rep for that?..