Actium Alliances

DeletedUser

Necro, first off .. En does stand for English servers. I dont know what p.t was talking about. You get more academy points by building your academy. Eventually you will run out of academy lvls to build and therefore limiting your academy points and research selection. You can also build a library which will give you more points. You will have to colonize or conquer another city.
ovo.. you are one of the most talkative and have no idea wwhat you are talking about people i have ever seen on the forums .. the english server is called br.

http://https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/World_Information

DeletedUser

Great, he uses wiki. So he's obviously right.

well you are one of those people who you have to fight with facts .. on the en server you just dont play people who speak english , i know greeks russians italians brits irish germans etc ... thats why its called the international server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Necro, first off .. En does stand for English servers. I dont know what p.t was talking about. You get more academy points by building your academy. Eventually you will run out of academy lvls to build and therefore limiting your academy points and research selection. You can also build a library which will give you more points. You will have to colonize or conquer another city.

Oh ok, so when I conquer another city I will be able to research everything in my academy? That's cool, I guess getting cities is important in this game. I thought if I kept only a few cities but built them up really big then no one would be able to take them. I mean come on a 25 wall with super strong defense? I would be like some kind of super hard to kill animal . . . like a porcupine or something. Wait no, those still have exposed area between the quills. Oh I know, I would be like a turtle shell. No one would even be able to touch me.

I think he is trying to troll. I at least hope he is

How do you do that? Does it have something to do with triremes? I can't research those until I take another city and research everything in my academy. It's already level 36 though so as soon as I get some more points I will research triremes. Can you give me more info on how to troll them? Haha, that makes me think of fishing. Could you imagine trolling from a huge battle sailboat?

DeletedUser13005

The Plague co.

A couple of us are US players but most of us are from EN. Some of us knew each other before this world but most of us just met here. We originally had 27 members then we merged with Fighting Myrmidons creating the current Plague

DeletedUser12660

A couple of us are US players but most of us are from EN. Some of us knew each other before this world but most of us just met here. We originally had 27 members then we merged with Fighting Myrmidons creating the current Plague

Was wondering where you guys got that boost. I dont think you were in the alliance when *t1b* got rimmed. Were you ?

DeletedUser10169

Oh ok, so when I conquer another city I will be able to research everything in my academy? That's cool, I guess getting cities is important in this game. I thought if I kept only a few cities but built them up really big then no one would be able to take them. I mean come on a 25 wall with super strong defense? I would be like some kind of super hard to kill animal . . . like a porcupine or something. Wait no, those still have exposed area between the quills. Oh I know, I would be like a turtle shell. No one would even be able to touch me.

How do you do that? Does it have something to do with triremes? I can't research those until I take another city and research everything in my academy. It's already level 36 though so as soon as I get some more points I will research triremes. Can you give me more info on how to troll them? Haha, that makes me think of fishing. Could you imagine trolling from a huge battle sailboat?

You are either incredibly skilled at the art of trolling.... Or desperately need to read up on some guides to this game.

If you are a troll I tip my hat to you sir.

DeletedUser

Players in EN servers are straight garbage. I played in kos and they were horrible. Most americans play en servers for the advantage. Nothing makes me laugh more than someone that has multiple en server crowns and then proceeds to ghost out of the server because he is really garbage. Dont let these scrubs let u believe en players are good. I just made a bunch of greeks ghost in us41 because they suck so bad.....
Greek players are really really bad at grepo

DeletedUser12720

Players in EN servers are straight garbage. I played in kos and they were horrible. Most americans play en servers for the advantage. Nothing makes me laugh more than someone that has multiple en server crowns and then proceeds to ghost out of the server because he is really garbage. Dont let these scrubs let u believe en players are good. I just made a bunch of greeks ghost in us41 because they suck so bad.....
Greek players are really really bad at grepo

Laughing my head off.
I have seen us players ghost on en a ton.

Yes greek players are really bad at grepo go tell kakomoytsoynos, BeneLLi21, or RayB40 suck. Heck in en taras there is an entire greek alliance who rank 12 in taras with 32 players, on a 200 cap world

I am not saying en players are better, I am saying they are similar, slightly different style.

And who are you again???

DeletedUser

Personally, anyone, even a retard can be top dog in grepolis. all you have to be is a credit card warrior. actually you must be a retard to be a credit card warrior. all that money spent and for what? to be a billly no mates in your home. better than winning WW is taking cities on another alliances WW island and messing their crown chances up. make them play 'whack a mole' with your alliance.
this is about having fun. my alliance Sitting Ducks seems to get targeted an awful lot which we love as the bp means we can expand quicker than they can squash us. so keep your cash for your loved ones, use vm and spend a months grep money on a weekend having fun.
and finally, if you are really getting hammered cos you are on a WW island another alliance wants, use vm and play on another world for a while. 42 days of waitng to be able to cs you will really stick in their throats.

DeletedUser11243

Let's get back to talking about alliances. I'm not so much worried about information on them, but I'd like to give kudos for cool alliance names. Can't really say anything to the Trashes because who knows what they will be calling themselves tomorrow.

But, cool alliance names:
Mmmmmm Pickles - someone in our alliance confessed that your name made her purchase a jar of pickles. Nice job.
Stealthy Pandas - no sure what's going on there, and I think of Kong-Fu Panda when I see it, but still a solid name.
Deadly When Sober - I secretly believe they are deadly when not sober. They don't admit to it though.

Candy Crush - Best. Name. Ever! They did have the the best alliance profile pic ever too, but it's better if not shared in game. If you catch us in world chat we might show you. Might.

DeletedUser9851

Let's get back to talking about alliances. I'm not so much worried about information on them, but I'd like to give kudos for cool alliance names. Can't really say anything to the Trashes because who knows what they will be calling themselves tomorrow.

But, cool alliance names:
Mmmmmm Pickles - someone in our alliance confessed that your name made her purchase a jar of pickles. Nice job.
Stealthy Pandas - no sure what's going on there, and I think of Kong-Fu Panda when I see it, but still a solid name.
Deadly When Sober - I secretly believe they are deadly when not sober. They don't admit to it though.

Candy Crush - Best. Name. Ever! They did have the the best alliance profile pic ever too, but it's better if not shared in game. If you catch us in world chat we might show you. Might.

Only a girl would like some of those names. I agree that deadly when sober is a cool name.

DeletedUser

Laughing my head off.
I have seen us players ghost on en a ton.

Yes greek players are really bad at grepo go tell kakomoytsoynos, BeneLLi21, or RayB40 suck. Heck in en taras there is an entire greek alliance who rank 12 in taras with 32 players, on a 200 cap world

I am not saying en players are better, I am saying they are similar, slightly different style.

And who are you again???

I am the big bad wolf that blow gold using noobs houses down....

All i know is i played in 3 worlds, dominated them all, only use gold for the advisors, and if i know ur from en servers, u will probably ghost within a couple weeks once i get on u...

The funniest was when this en noob pm'ed me and said i been playing grep for 4 years, i have won every world i played in and then ghosted 3 days later after i smashed him. The problem is old school grep players dont know how to adapt to new tactics they havent seen. I havent seen anyone adapt to my tactics yet, thus why i pretty much smash in every server. No worries, i may grace us45 once wonders is over in my other world if there is anybody left.

I have some friends in this world and im sure they wont save anything for me by the time i join.
If u wanna know who they are, just keep noticing the alliance that smashes anyone decent.....

DeletedUser

I am the big bad wolf that blow gold using noobs houses down....

All i know is i played in 3 worlds, dominated them all, only use gold for the advisors, and if i know ur from en servers, u will probably ghost within a couple weeks once i get on u...

The funniest was when this en noob pm'ed me and said i been playing grep for 4 years, i have won every world i played in and then ghosted 3 days later after i smashed him. The problem is old school grep players dont know how to adapt to new tactics they havent seen. I havent seen anyone adapt to my tactics yet, thus why i pretty much smash in every server. No worries, i may grace us45 once wonders is over in my other world if there is anybody left.

I have some friends in this world and im sure they wont save anything for me by the time i join.
If u wanna know who they are, just keep noticing the alliance that smashes anyone decent.....

Pretty big talk I got to say. Although, I agree with you that some old school grepo players don't know how to adapt to new tactics. I have seen some players who have played like 4 years and have various crowns but when they come to a new server, they suck. But sure there are some good players who have adapted well. English server may have more noobs than in US servers. But the best En players are better than the best Us players, that's a fact and you will see that when the US vs EN competition starts. :p

CucciMane, who are you again???

DeletedUser12660

TezT that little EN vs US competition wont determine anything. First off its not real battle so that already sucks, you play on different worlds of your choice. They aren't just picking the best but anybody over 1k BP which I get hourly in Actium. I dont even think the best are participating in that competition.

DeletedUser

TezT that little EN vs US competition wont determine anything. First off its not real battle so that already sucks, you play on different worlds of your choice. They aren't just picking the best but anybody over 1k BP which I get hourly in Actium. I dont even think the best are participating in that competition.
this game has all kinds .. like i said before i believe the gap is closing between the us and en servers and that the competitive gap itself is based more on time than actual gameplay . alot of the first us alliances that won were full of dregs and cast offs from failed en server alliances , who came over here to get easy wins vs inexpirenced players
also alot of en players just are not used to some of the crazy stuff you see over here .. some things i have seen done on the us server by guys " who dont know what they are doing " you just dont see on en... or didn't ...-p.t.