Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Last thing you guys want is a top 12 by a bundle of sticks player. I would recommend someone get on this before we get bored.

DeletedUser

Last thing you guys want is a top 12 by a bundle of sticks player. I would recommend someone get on this before we get bored.

That sounds like an entertaining read. I wouldn't mind reading why 11 of the top 12 will sink. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That sounds like an entertaining read. I wouldn't mind reading why 11 of the top 12 will sink. Lol

First Top 12 for me. I will do my best to not be biased.

1/2. Trash Talk/Talk Trash
Good players in both groups with more filler type players than expected. Most of the good players are not used to playing in groups as large as 100 people. The leaders have an issue with the riddle of council operations. History shows one group will turn on the other. This will be blood bath. Bundle of sticks could be interested in about 4 players when they get done with each other. If they do not turn on each other then they will be on top until the top players get bored and move to a new server for entertainment.
Swim for a bit sink before the end one way or another.

3/6/16. Kingsguard/Unsullied/Dothraki
I do not know much about these guys. What i do know is that they think they are elite because they brought 150 people into the server. I tried to explain to them that stuff bounces off of fluffy but they could not understand that. If they can't figure that out then they can not know they are a MRA.
Sink

4. Stealthy Pandas
They have a great name. They have milady and supergirl. They are one of the groups with no wulfs. I will hold off on my judgment until I get pics.
?

5. Candy Crush
I do not care very much for this group. Boilerbengal is no boilermarc. He should change his name before its to late. Any group that names an alliance after this game has no chance. Plus they have to many weak links.
Sink

7. A Bundle of Sticks
Unicorns and tinkerbells mixed in with wulf = ToDaRim4U all.
Swim

The rest are pointless to talk about. Besides the smaller groups outside of the top 12 no else is will have a chance to last in the top 12. Even 3/6/16 should not be on the list but two parts of the three part MRA are ranked higher than A bundle of Sticks. Therefore, I had to say something.

DeletedUser9851

:D That's the funniest thing I've ever read. :D Nobody is any good but them. :D

Now can someone please give a serious top 12.

DeletedUser

I was being serious. No one in the top 12 will be there beside A Bundle of Sticks. Now if you want I can go down the alliance list and name some groups that I can see being there in the near future. It is not my fault all the other alliances in the top 12 will fail. They only need to look in the mirror if they need to blame someone.

DeletedUser

5. Candy Crush
I do not care very much for this group. Boilerbengal is no boilermarc. He should change his name before its to late. Any group that names an alliance after this game has no chance. Plus they have to many weak links.
Sink

Was a good read. We had been waiting for someone to sink us. Thank you.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

I was being serious. No one in the top 12 will be there beside A Bundle of Sticks. Now if you want I can go down the alliance list and name some groups that I can see being there in the near future. It is not my fault all the other alliances in the top 12 will fail. They only need to look in the mirror if they need to blame someone.

Disagree but I can see why you would think that. Someone has to make it though. I agree a sure fire thing is that Bundle of Sticks will be around in the coming months 1st or 2nd in every stat.

DeletedUser

Disagree but I can see why you would think that. Someone has to make it though. I agree a sure fire thing is that Bundle of Sticks will be around in the coming months 1st or 2nd in every stat.

TSF has a huge man crush going on with a Bundle of Sticks.

DeletedUser11243

Loved. Loved. Loved this review. Thank you! I agree with everything.

Except:
4. Stealthy Pandas
They have a great name. They have milady and supergirl. They are one of the groups with no wulfs. I will hold off on my judgment until I get pics.
?

Stealthy Pandas is a great name. I'm sure milady and supergirl are smoking hot, BUT Candy Crush has 9 smoking hotties. Can't argue numbers.

DeletedUser

Can't agree with a lot of this assessment but respect for putting yourself out there. Never understood how people post top 12 lists with 10 alliances swimming, 1 floating, and 1 sinking with the easy MRA stamp of disapproval. Again respect for the bold predictions

Except:

Stealthy Pandas is a great name. I'm sure milady and supergirl are smoking hot, BUT Candy Crush has 9 smoking hotties. Can't argue numbers.

top 12 alliances not top 12 grep bikini models but I'm sure there are enough men, hell maybe women, in us45 to approve of this thread being started

WARNING: stuff could get very weird with photographic evidence

DeletedUser7768

5. Candy Crush
Sink

This guys sounds like a Bundle of Sticks to me
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
. I do have to agree with you that BoilerBengal is not Boilermarc our Boiler is better because he likes to play Candy Crush.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser8450

WARNING: stuff could get very weird with photographic evidence

We would, but last time we posted a photo we got in a teensie bit of trouble..
smiley_emoticons_mttao_waage2.gif

So you'll just have to take our word for it. Smoking hot. All 9 of us.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser7768

you look hot in that cloaked avatar pic... wanna get a cup of coffee and talk about your top 12 alliance predictions?

Are you asking me on a date? I'm flattered! But that Coffee better come with a fine rare steak and something from the top shelf if you want to get into this mind.

DeletedUser8450

you look hot in that cloaked avatar pic... wanna get a cup of coffee and talk about your top 12 alliance predictions?

Only Dinner and actual drinks...don't give all your predictions to the nonsense that is the coffee date.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser10142

First Top 12 for me. I will do my best to not be biased.

5. Candy Crush
Sink

Ok Guys and Gals time to pack it up. It has been a good server and we put in our best effort but its over now. Thanks for playing. Will be taking Gold offerings at the door.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser

Except:

I will need 9 pics to confirm this information. My review can be changed.