Inked Up

DeletedUser8159

I love the fact how you 2 idiots spread rumors when you have absolutely no idea on any of the world politics. I also find it interesting how obsessed you 2 are with my alliance. LOL, probably due to jealousy and fear! Best focus on your own alliances before they fail... Again!

DeletedUser12660

You mean Whiteys alliance.. You ain't nothing without him. I can tell you're mad because I clowned you on the world Skype yesterday lol

DeletedUser3109

I love the fact how you 2 idiots spread rumors when you have absolutely no idea on any of the world politics. I also find it interesting how obsessed you 2 are with my alliance. LOL, probably due to jealousy and fear! Best focus on your own alliances before they fail... Again!

Dub I have lost all respect for you. You put redthegreat on the same level as OVOKING.

Ps- I'm just joking don't take what I say on the externals too seriously, except for my Top 12's I take those seriously.

DeletedUser8159

You mean Whiteys alliance.. You ain't nothing without him. I can tell you're mad because I clowned you on the world Skype yesterday lol

dude you were making fun of yourself. You had no come backs to me other than "good one" then you started making up your slang with break cereals and other food. Everyone was laughing at you... its why we allowed you to go on a 15min rant without applying to you at all. It just kept getting better of you clowning yourself! HAHAHAHA, that was great.... your welcome to do it again anytime
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

lol I was told what went on by one of your members dub you can sit here and front all you want my prediction was right though iu didn't even last a month btw I am still waiting on the rim job u o me but I will be waiting months for tht one if not a entire world you guys refused to fight tpt and begged for a pact from the min the world started all you and ur alliance want to do is sim away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8159

lol I was told what went on by one of your members dub you can sit here and front all you want my prediction was right though iu didn't even last a month btw I am still waiting on the rim job u o me but I will be waiting months for tht one if not a entire world you guys refused to fight tpt and begged for a pact from the min the world started all you and ur alliance want to do is sim away

More lame propaganda
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
we're the #2 attacking, defending, & fighting alliance in the world but we're simming? Seems like you know what you're talking about and your intel is great!

DeletedUser10246

Not sure which of these are yours
1862th place redthegreat2 3038 The Illuminati 1 3038
3177th place Redthegreat 1602 1 1602
attacking:
2299th place redthegreat2 The Illuminati 121
4061th place Redthegreat 0
defending:
1175th place!!!!!! redthegreat2 The Illuminati 542
4708th place Redthegreat 5

and no i dont need to do fighting i think you get the idea

DeletedUser12660

dude you were making fun of yourself. You had no come backs to me other than "good one" then you started making up your slang with break cereals and other food. Everyone was laughing at you... its why we allowed you to go on a 15min rant without applying to you at all. It just kept getting better of you clowning yourself! HAHAHAHA, that was great.... your welcome to do it again anytime

Everybody was laughing at how bad I was clowning you.. I kept saying good one because what you were saying didn't even make sense. Then when you couldn't make a comeback you'd change the subject to sexual subjects. We can go again if you want.

DeletedUser

Everybody was laughing at how bad I was clowning you.. I kept saying good one because what you were saying didn't even make sense. Then when you couldn't make a comeback you'd change the subject to sexual subjects. We can go again if you want.

Lemur. At least learn how to play this game before you show your face on these forums again

DeletedUser

lol they all should be dead I just got rimmed again and shut down redthegreat2 :) I am a noob lol don't mean I cant have fun trolling dub and seeing him rage like a lil kid

and no not propaganda wrily and whitey both told me you guys was refusing to fight them your abp and dbp don't mean anything if your picking on small fish and refuse to play with any of the bigger one just make you a simmer fight someone you own size o wait that right you wont your scared

DeletedUser12660

Lemur. At least learn how to play this game before you show your face on these forums again

I dont even know you so dont talk to me. Nobody was ever talking to you so dont use me as an excuse to jump into the conversation. Dont you have another alliance to jump ship from ?

DeletedUser8159

lol they all should be dead I just got rimmed again and shut down redthegreat2 :) I am a noob lol don't mean I cant have fun trolling dub and seeing him rage like a lil kid

LOL, RAGE? LOL
You dont know me very well, and everyone that does, knows that I'm laughing so hardcore at you and lemur boy. You two are making yourselves look like idiots just from your comments or posts you make. It seems like you 2 are the only ones not aware of this. Im letting you know so you try to change your image, that is if you are even interested in trying to do that (highly recommended). It must suck to be the joke of an entire world, server, or worst... multiple servers! Now you can believe and say what you want, but reread the past postings on ANY THREAD made by you and you will see that everyone quotes and clowns you guys; they have no respect for you. You can deny it, rationalize it, or say "no, you are" (which is just as saying "i know you are, but what am i") but its the truth and only you two fools are the only ones that dont see it. Time to wake up! Your intel sucks, your trash talking sucks, your game sucks, You BOTH got nothing to offer... Its time for a new image!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser12660

A little defensive for someone who's not making a fool out of themselves. You can write all the paragraphs you want. The only fool is you, I've already made you look like a fool twice. Yesterday was one of them when you had no answer for when I questioned you on your NaPs. It was so funny seeing you yell and curse calling me an idiot but would never answer the question unless it was you yelling "WE HAVE NO NAPS!!". Then when I said send me the report you stopped responding. What a joke.

DeletedUser4951

A little defensive for someone who's not making a fool out of themselves. You can write all the paragraphs you want. The only fool is you, I've already made you look like a fool twice. Yesterday was one of them when you had no answer for when I questioned you on your NaPs. It was so funny seeing you yell and curse calling me an idiot but would never answer the question unless it was you yelling "WE HAVE NO NAPS!!". Then when I said send me the report you stopped responding. What a joke.

Let me ask you something...

Why should he have to prove anything to you? Its clear you'd just make an excuse if he did no matter how good the proof is. That or come up with your next asinine theory on what we are doing. Then to top it off you really aren't important enough to go our out of way to prove ourselves to you, sorry bud but at no point will we feel the need to prove ourselves to you its a total waste of time. You're here as a filler. You're the Yamcha of Grepolis.

My other question is why do you care so much about what we're doing? How does this relate to your alliance or better it?

DeletedUser8159

You can deny it, rationalize it, or say "no, you are" (which is just as saying "i know you are, but what am i") but its the truth and only you two fools are the only ones that dont see it. Time to wake up! Your intel sucks, your trash talking sucks, your game sucks, You BOTH got nothing to offer... Its time for a new image!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I think my point is made... you're so delusional on things. I tried to help you out dude so you dont look like a fool and get some respect form others. But clearly you dont care and want to be the "world's idiot" in either server (US:EN). So be it... good luck to you and your self made theories. Hope they all work out for you as they have done in the past
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser

when dub rims you guys come to 65 and play with me and R.H.

KING LEO!

DeletedUser5973

See the difference between us and you, we are here to win. We all know you guys will be gone in 2 months time. Talk all you want. But in due time, its just nothing but taking out the TRASH