Inked Up

DeletedUser12660

It doesn't matter what I say, you all have your own opinions. If you want GoldLemur, his kid is here. Playing in the world.

DeletedUser12660

Good one, it took you a whole 45mins to come up with that one. Bravo !

DeletedUser

Had to put up with this arguments in the other world forum and now we are listening to it in here aswell

Guys just leave the arguments from the other world at the login section and start a fresh, see what you do in this world and have some fun.

In this alliance i see alot of good players that will work really well in a small alliance of 50 compared to the larger alliance types and you can count on them.

good luck guys and remember its just a game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

where do you get your concept of time? or do you just make it up at random like all the other identities?

He is making the assumption that since you posted 46 minutes later that it took you that long to come up with your response. Would hope he realizes that people can't always read things as soon as they are posted though.

Staying on topic, hope you guys have fun on Actium. Protection is wearing off soon, or maybe it has already for some people. Hope all the premades put up a nice firework show 8)

DeletedUser4951

Yup he bailed in record time. Jesus at least Deathwish would beat someone first.

DeletedUser

lol the noobers gave up already couldn't put a fight up to tpt so had to merge lmao guess my month prediction was way off

DeletedUser

lol dub why do you say that iu is no more ? u guys merged then split or you are still sister and just changed names to hide it so the world don't take you out have not figure which yet

DeletedUser12660

Since Dub is the last founder or original founder he changed the name to his alliance on the en servers that disbanded. Terrible name but who am I to talk ? Sucks about Whitey, he's 10x better than any player you have in that alliance. Shouldn't be long before... KAPLOP ! But then again, you have a back-up alliance.

DeletedUser4951

Since Dub is the last founder or original founder he changed the name to his alliance on the en servers that disbanded. Terrible name but who am I to talk ? Sucks about Whitey, he's 10x better than any player you have in that alliance. Shouldn't be long before... KAPLOP ! But then again, you have a back-up alliance.
Players better, longer lasting, more experienced, or on equal footing with Whitey
Veromaliko
Diablesrouge
Gorgozola92
Maionna
Dub Colis
KB01
Thecult
Raintown724
Uberman21
Mybeerbelly

This is NOT calculating for our brothers from another mother either. So thanks for your input but I think we'll do just fine for awhile. After all multiple teams have banned to fight us and we are beating them.

DeletedUser12660

You say that like you aren't pacted with 3 other alliances also fighting. Lets see, you're pacted with.. Or merged with Trailer Park Trash, you're pacted with Dark World Order. You are also pacted with another one but Ill have to find out.

DeletedUser

Sooo many pacts.jpg

Yup, as usual you're spot on Lemur.

DeletedUser4951

you're pacted with Dark World Order.

1) This has absolutely nothing to do with your former claim.

2) This isn't even correct. Do you always lie when you get shown up by other people?

3) Why do you care so much about us? I don't think we're even paying attention to you guys in game lol

Lemur, about as obsessed with us as Fox News is with Obama.

DeletedUser3109

Smilo with the name changes this is the best time to play a drinking game.
Every time you change your alliance name you drink a blended lettuce smoothie
You change your alliance name twice or more in a week you drink 2 lettuce smoothies
You change it twice or more in a day you blend grass that you find outside and mix it with guano and add milk to it and drink that along with 2 different lettuce smoothies.
You change it twice or more in an hour then you do everything you just do before brush your teeth for 10 minutes then drink a gallon of orange juice mixed with milk.
You up for the Challenge smilo?

JK.

DeletedUser

what I find amusing is everyone thinks dub had a option in the name change he was told to change it and to allie/sister up or he be tpt first target dub bowed down to them then trys to act all bad here he is just a scared pansy trying to front up

we all know he wouldn't even have half the players he has without whitey lying and saying he would play this world kinda of funny he has been on all his other worlds as much as ever yet he couldn't play this world because of a death in his family how he playing all the other worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Lol, RedtheGreat has a couple key points..

1)Dub didn't want to fight and then acts like a tough guy

2) All the players came mainly from Whitey, I doubt half of these players really knew who Dub was better yet follow his command.