Pact Info - Leaked

DeletedUser12660

Ive had about enough of reading these forums and hearing you act like you are the best grep player ever. When your alarm went off you posted on skype and the forums, you panicked and made excuses. You leaked your alliances information because you were bitter, you never stop talking. Enough is enough, you barely managed to stop 1 cs, and you did a horrible job at that, you were ill prepared. Most experienced players can stop multiple cs's before resources and sheer numbers overwhelm them.

His last statement does have a point. Most experienced players can stop multiple CS attempts before being overwhelmed. No offense to you, but you only stopped 1, even without a decent alliance. I've seen most, even myself have stopped multiple CS's with no alliance at all.

DeletedUser4951

In Omicron I held off the #1 and #2 alliance at the time +their allies largely on my own and I was playing half heartedly by then. Think we pushed 20 before I lost a city while in class. Long story short, sniping isn't that difficult.

Also why are you calling Cult bad? He's actually a very good player.

DeletedUser3109

Smiling it was only Causa Mortis the other alliance was trying to fight us and we were trying to expand into 65. The first CS you sniped others were with you but you also had nearing 15 cities or around that number already. After everyone but you and a couple friends merged you still sniped CS but that was with different cities and we were still fighting number 1 alliance at that time so after we defeated SINFUL SLOTHS we weren't hurrying to rim you. I remember cause that's the only world our alliances have fought and my alliance won.

DeletedUser4951

Smiling it was only Causa Mortis the other alliance was trying to fight us and we were trying to expand into 65. The first CS you sniped others were with you but you also had nearing 15 cities or around that number already. After everyone but you and a couple friends merged you still sniped CS but that was with different cities and we were still fighting number 1 alliance at that time so after we defeated SINFUL SLOTHS we weren't hurrying to rim you. I remember cause that's the only world our alliances have fought and my alliance won.

Think your memory is blurred. Me, Browarrior, Fyreshot, and Mely75 agreed to created Causa Mortis. Once that deal was brokered I left to go prep for my premade for Cythera. Which is why I suddenly lost towns. The alliance you're thinking of is The Reckoning, who we fought and eventually offered TEE a merger over because their leaders were arrogant. That war was bad but we didn't exactly lose we merged with their allies who became frustrated with them too. Causa Mortis was born, The Reckoning died and lost support. Then the rest I think we all are familiar with.

DeletedUser12660

Who else is Inked Up pacted with ? There little "No Diplomacy" was a joke from the beginning considering they had already pacted with TPT before the world even started ! If you need proof. Look at their roster, if they don't change it. It consists of players that are in TPT. Yet they were supposed to be in IU. Weird huh ..

DeletedUser8159

Who else is Inked Up pacted with ? There little "No Diplomacy" was a joke from the beginning considering they had already pacted with TPT before the world even started ! If you need proof. Look at their roster, if they don't change it. It consists of players that are in TPT. Yet they were supposed to be in IU. Weird huh ..

Inked Up?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
I dont see any alliance named Inked up. Maybe its because the one who put IU together is no longer in game? Perhaps that has something to do with the roster changing? But what do i know compared to you Lemur boy? You always seem to know everything
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser10246

why do you care so much who they are pacted with? Go about your buisness either simming or doing whatever it is you are doing, maybe less time spent on the forums worrying about them would improve your ingame situation.

note: I am in no way affiliated with TPT or skynet

DeletedUser3109

Think your memory is blurred. Me, Browarrior, Fyreshot, and Mely75 agreed to created Causa Mortis. Once that deal was brokered I left to go prep for my premade for Cythera. Which is why I suddenly lost towns. The alliance you're thinking of is The Reckoning, who we fought and eventually offered TEE a merger over because their leaders were arrogant. That war was bad but we didn't exactly lose we merged with their allies who became frustrated with them too. Causa Mortis was born, The Reckoning died and lost support. Then the rest I think we all are familiar with.
Oh right, smilo my memory has been letting me down lately but this was like sometime last year or the year before that so makes sense with me confusing things.

edit-
Auto-correct always changes Smilo to Smiling or Smiley, maybe I should just call you TSF.

DeletedUser12660

why do you care so much who they are pacted with? Go about your buisness either simming or doing whatever it is you are doing, maybe less time spent on the forums worrying about them would improve your ingame situation.

note: I am in no way affiliated with TPT or skynet

I could say the same about you, go mind your business. This is a January and February conversation. March yo way out of it

DeletedUser10246

I could say the same about you, go mind your business. This is a January and February conversation. March yo way out of it

With that comment I've realized you have to be a high school kid, so on that note I'm going to leave you be.

DeletedUser4951

We used that one when I was in high school a few years ago. Also way to try to be hipster about it. Its "This is an A and B conversation so C your way out."

Wookiee what alliance you in here?

DeletedUser10246

The Few............not to be confused with that other alliance the chosen few

DeletedUser12660

Trailer Park Trash is so mean. They out me under siege :( Then they pulled the CS 5 seconds before my 19 archers were going to land.