Pact Info - Leaked

DeletedUser4951

ok if IU and TPT aint in a pact then why are IU trying to break a seige on a TPT city

why even bother with the charade

Because your allies are noisy people, you weren't going to hold the siege anyways like that. And quite frankly, I wanted a 6th slot...

DeletedUser

cant do anything about the noise unfortunately coming from other people

to be fair they was not one single TPT attack and only other attacks from IU nothing from TPT so if you guys wasnt involved we may well of but all ifs,whats and maybes :)

and we all thought the EN world was quick - 6th slot , taking it the 2 hour VP is helping lol

scav2020

DeletedUser12654

Anybody who is looking for a very strong premade alliance. Contact Be0wolf. He and a lot of other experienced strong players have made an alliance in o56.

No don't contact us...:mad:

DeletedUser3109

I've played in enough. I'm assuming you've played many by your tone. In which case I shall say amount of world's played does not equal skill. Case in point.
Yeah, If that happened me and Smilo would be top 5 in this world. I have a lot of worlds (almost 20) since EN26 Byzantium.

DeletedUser

And I'm older than you, en6 Eta. I'm playing with the guy who was #1 in the world on Eta right now in Taras, it's kind of weird lol

DeletedUser

EN4 Delta kicked my butt a couple times by GROM and Imperica , great learning curb and still chat to friends and foe alike

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not that its even important or that anyone cares, but sorry to say he did not see this in their forums, this is called spite because he was kicked after 10 mins for being a jerk. I'll wait for that -rep but thought I might as well make the truth clear.

-Adz

DeletedUser

Not that its even important or that anyone cares, but sorry to say he did not see this in their forums, this is called spite because he was kicked after 10 mins for being a jerk. I'll wait for that -rep but thought I might as well make the truth clear.

-Adz

who is that for , seemed random

DeletedUser

Yet you still haven't learned how to play this game.

All good. Someone has to be food for the good players in this game.

Yeah... says the guy who is below 500 in BP in the world. You obviously can't get conquered getting your city 100% free protection so that no one can conquer it. When you have your city b on the #3 and #4 alliances and have no half-decent alliance to join, I'd like to see how you fare.

DeletedUser12092

Basing someone's skill off of their BP for a world that is barely out is silly. How did you get all of your BP? Do we really need to talk about that again?

DeletedUser

Basing someone's skill off of their BP for a world that is barely out is silly. How did you get all of your BP? Do we really need to talk about that again?

I'd like to see how he would have fared if he wasn't in IU, because he would have surely done worse than me.

DeletedUser10246

I'd like to see how he would have fared if he wasn't in IU, because he would have surely done worse than me.

Ive had about enough of reading these forums and hearing you act like you are the best grep player ever. When your alarm went off you posted on skype and the forums, you panicked and made excuses. You leaked your alliances information because you were bitter, you never stop talking. Enough is enough, you barely managed to stop 1 cs, and you did a horrible job at that, you were ill prepared. Most experienced players can stop multiple cs's before resources and sheer numbers overwhelm them.

DeletedUser

Ive had about enough of reading these forums and hearing you act like you are the best grep player ever. When your alarm went off you posted on skype and the forums, you panicked and made excuses. You leaked your alliances information because you were bitter, you never stop talking. Enough is enough, you barely managed to stop 1 cs, and you did a horrible job at that, you were ill prepared. Most experienced players can stop multiple cs's before resources and sheer numbers overwhelm them.

lol, I'm far from the best player here. Look at what thecult has said earlier, and how he has insulted me. You want me to just stay quiet and say 'yes sir u r right'? What is your point?