Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12275

No, im laughing at YOU!!! now your 23? you remind me of someone in my past world... your age changes by the week. And now youre not leading? well, according to your last statement:

which was your reply to me calling you a peasant under a king rule. But now you're not? So do you always not know how to stick to one story or are you just a compulsive liar like GoldLemur (aka ovoking)? Get your story straight man... it shows your ignorance and a lack of character.
hm?what pills are you taking dude?wow lol.....when did i say i was 14 yr old?and of course i am the King ,can't you read my name?this does not mean i am the leader but hey i guess there is dumb people everywhere...lol

DeletedUser12654

Best Alliance imo is...

OdHZlCU.png

We don't stand a chance. :s

DeletedUser3109

Best Alliance imo is...

OdHZlCU.png

We don't stand a chance. :s
I thought the best alliance in the ocean was Death Kings, they have highest ABP, most points out of the top 5 in the Ocean.
They even have king in their name, everyone else in the ocean is just noob.;)

DeletedUser10777

i thought the best alliance in the ocean was death kings, they have highest abp, most points out of the top 5 in the ocean.
They even have king in their name, everyone else in the ocean is just noob.;)

hello port. I see you running amuck again..... Is it time for me to join this world? Do i need to come take your cities now?

DeletedUser10363

I think it is about that time...

For as much hype as people put on the end of beginners protection, it seems rather pedestrian.. lol

Needs some spicing up
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser10777

Kz, these ducks aint seen nothin yet.

Get ready boys and girls..... We're comin for everyone. Kill or be killed......

DeletedUser3109

Which direction are you guys going Clint and KZ,I need to know so I can rim you quickly before you make a mess of things. 8)

DeletedUser12660

*Sigh*

Another alliance claiming they're going to kill everybody

DeletedUser10777

*sigh*

another alliance claiming they're going to kill everybody

ahhh, a fresh enemy....i like enemies..... Looks like your not my caliber. You come from the gutters of en?

We will see who is claiming what my boy..... You just need to pray i dont drop in your ocean.... Give you time to get bigger before i find you.....

DeletedUser11139

Clint,, I will send you and your members invites near me.. You seem like you want to prove yourself.

The longer you and your team waits the stronger the Kraken gets..
dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser3109

CLINT is already playing, he is ocean 45 and I have plans to send him a CS as soon as he is out of BP.

DeletedUser3109

Please stop asking us for a pact, nap, merge or anything of the kind...
I was just trying to be a friendly neighbor, and I never asked for a merge (That would be stupid as Illuminati is at full capacity.)
I only sent 1 mail and asked my diplomat to send a mail to, unless someone in my alliance is constantly sending you mails then I don't know.