PnP Tee Hee

DeletedUser

So I am sitting in Skype with Draqone and he is talking about taking a city. He decides at the last minute to go all in... thisisgrepolis

Well it was a big gamble, but it paid off!

zGTSOC0.png

So what happens next? There is a confrontation in the Skype Room that makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

ioCSDBB.png

Don't worry though mate! We are in your corner cheering for you while you rebuild!

<3 draq and crim

Screenshots courtesy of Draqone

PnP courtesy of boredom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta rebuild too.

And to explain, I had more LS but they died in a wave before. :(

DeletedUser8124

So someone was 9 minutes away from conquering Crim. Draq bless you for keeping me in this competition

DeletedUser11717

CB I think I found you. Going to PM you (not in game)

DeletedUser

Ugh, just looked at the top 20 alliances in 55. None of them have that flag.

DeletedUser271

Or maybe he just wanted to keep the identity of the poor player secret, who knows? :p

DeletedUser

anyone with half a brain could find that player. I know i have.

Well, OK, since the secret is out and many people are attacking my siege I'll openly say that the guy in question is Scope02.

Just a taste of what i have to go through:

themtrashsmall_1.png

I would also like to thank everyone who is supporting my siege, I wouldn't hold out as long as I do if it wasn't for you!

DeletedUser

i know this guy

Well, OK, since the secret is out and many people are attacking my siege I'll openly say that the guy in question is Scope02.

themtrashsmall_1.png

I would also like to thank everyone who is supporting my siege, I wouldn't hold out as long as I do if it wasn't for you!

this player is also playing in sparta with gos

DeletedUser

themtrashsmall_1.png

and yet you hide the player name... sketchy

DeletedUser12858

Well lol isnt this nice to see....

Apparently there is a member in my alliance that is messaging people about my sieges, telling them to snipe them, because they want to see more action? I dont know who the member is but this is unacceptable and has caused me to lose 2 cities that should have been mine....

My siege yesterday was sniped by 15 seconds by [player]Draqone[/player] because he was given the exact landing time and target of my CS.

He told me about it himself.

15d9453b44.png

4720744f67.png

51fc0202b7.png

Now i cannot trust the alliance... and cant even post about my next conquest or it will be sniped. This is unacceptable and not a great start....

This is a hint for who the spy is...

2f329f1c36.png

Raintown

PS. Im sharing this with the forum because this behavior is unacceptable in grepolis and really childish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PS. Im sharing this with the forum because this behavior is unacceptable in grepolis and really childish

OK... I'll admit that uhm... I was just trying to stirr trouble in your alliance since I knew from my alliance leader you were allied to the Jokers. :p

As I said, the first was just a coincidence. The second one I was messaged by the guy you were sieging about everything.

awwwh1.png

awwwh2_1.png

You shouldn't believe everything you hear on the internets, especially you shouldn't believe info from players who are fighting you! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12858

Ahhh... Well this still doesnt explain the spy we now have relaying forum info from the pandas to your alliance (Irish Pub). Still cant post on the forums without info getting leaked...