Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser3730

unsullied has been around for awhile, I've played several worlds in which that alliance existed, doesn't look like any of the real vets are in this unsullied though. Could be wrong though, I only glanced.

edit: I remember Texan12 from Epsilon and the #RichieBoys

Yea, there's a couple of us there. I'm hoping a few Ep players will join pretty soon.

DeletedUser4878

5 Boondock Saints 37194 34 1094
They have a few good players, never heard of them though. I only recognize one player and that's Halloween but she's not very loyal, I dont recognize their leadership either. I dont see them succeeding.

if you knew anything about halloween then you would know he is a dude not a she. halloween is also very loyal to the hillbilly way.

DeletedUser2154

Yea, there's a couple of us there. I'm hoping a few Ep players will join pretty soon.

glad to see you're holding up fine fellow texan I live down here too would be a delight to have the EP guys, they were great to play with

DeletedUser3730

glad to see you're holding up fine fellow texan I live down here too would be a delight to have the EP guys, they were great to play with

Yea it's great to be playing with these guys in this world. Are you in Actium?

DeletedUser10988

i love reading rankings and guesses from people that have ghosted more worlds than i can count. lets see how many wars you can start before you ghost TSF. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

i love reading rankings and guesses from people that have ghosted more worlds than i can count. lets see how many wars you can start before you ghost TSF. lol

You must suck at math then. ;)

DeletedUser3109

3 days later you even start on the ocean cross ^^
Nit directed at anyone in general just saying that a few people not just me may have serious circumstances like I am from Houston, Texas where their is currently extreme flooding and I am in Dallas right now on a camp so I am not able to one reach my desktop or 2, even reach some of my family members or friends. I put the thread because I noticed no one did that yet, I don't have an opinion and I am itching to go to Houston to see if I can help with anything that happened in the community.

DeletedUser7919

Here we go again. *Laughing*

From the desk Of AD:

The top 12 doesn't really matter other then to give you all false hope. This server is already won as AD is here and it is just a matter of how much kicking and crying goes along with it before you all realize that if AD is here you already lost. It just wasn't made official.... Good Players always want to play with other good players and in the end they all play with AD, sadly for the server AD already brought good players with him But for my top 12 to be fair Trailer Park Trash will be number one shortly after beginner protection ends and everyone else will be farms....

DeletedUser12660

Here we go again. *Laughing*

From the desk Of AD:

The top 12 doesn't really matter other then to give you all false hope. This server is already won as AD is here and it is just a matter of how much kicking and crying goes along with it before you all realize that if AD is here you already lost. It just wasn't made official.... Good Players always want to play with other good players and in the end they all play with AD, sadly for the server AD already brought good players with him But for my top 12 to be fair Trailer Park Trash will be number one shortly after beginner protection ends and everyone else will be farms....

History repeats itself.. and this is already starting to sound like him on Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Well, they just hit the cap. MRA CONFIRMED!
Alliance cap is 50, if an alliance reach to hit the cap it doesn't mean they are MRA. 50 in other server is not much and in an alliance cap of 100+ that would be normal. I'm not saying that they are not MRA, we all know they are but just saying.

Anyone else wait out a few days to join an alliance or is just me?
Yeah... Won't be joining any alliance before BP ends, I'm going to be talking with all decent alliances during that time. I hope there is one! ;)

DeletedUser

I don't like when people talk trash when they don't know whats happening, maybe founder invited 50 people but Don't think that We are MRA... We have a lot experienced players, its just first day, stay calm after BP is end we can see who is MRA and who is not...

DeletedUser

My thoughts on the current top 12, in the swim, float, sink way -

1.Inked up- the main alliance known in this world, not an alliance to sink but if they make to many enemy's they may struggle. Swim

2.Guardians of freedom- seemed like a MRA but i wouldn't be too sure, if they maybe be a little more selective they might do well. float

3.Guardians of freedom 2 - i always feel sorry for a 2nd alliance... they wont do very well and most likely will be picked on. sink

4.Trailer park trash - they seem to know what they are doing and have some great members, i expect something either hostile or friendly happeneing with inked up though. swim

5.BoonDock Saints - they seem to have some very experienced players but none are in the top 30, not that this matters but it shows someone to lead the alliance conquest wise right off the bat float

6.stealthy pandas - average really Float/sink

7.Unsullied - will be having fights with Boondock saints and from what i can see they might lose... althought you never know Float/sink

8.kings guard - in the same place as unsillied float/sink

9.the saints - just below inked up, we all know how thats gunna go sink

10.irish pub - seems good, will do well in their sector swim

11.Impervious syndicate - Bias here as its my alliance Mine

12.Vendetta - Great average and are taking in good players slowly, not just filling up with trash. swim

Alliances are changing round a lot so if this is inaccurate when being read, the alliances were in this order when i wrote this.

adz 7

DeletedUser

1 -Guardians Of Freedom- 57866 49 1181
I dont think this one is necessary

2 Inked Up 51099 41 1246
They have a lot of experienced players, theyre the fan favorite alliance but they have a few big mouths that will eventually cause problems for them in the future. I havent seen Whitey lead an alliance of this size but only small alliances so this should be interesting. I say their cause of death will be from internal problems.

3 Trailer Park Trash 41613 35 1189
They sprung out of nowhere, they have some good cores and some decent leadership. I'm betting on some kind of relations with Inked Up. I say they'll last a while before they eventually fall.

4 Stealthy Pandas 38963 36 1082
I'll give them credit for the name although it seems like a lot of alliances are doing their names like that now but I dont see them lasting long. I dont see any recognizable players off the bat. They may stay in at #3 but I dont see them lasting.

5 Boondock Saints 37194 34 1094
They have a few good players, never heard of them though. I only recognize one player and that's Halloween but she's not very loyal, I dont recognize their leadership either. I dont see them succeeding.

6 -Guardians Of Freedom2- 36517 36 1014
Honestly, I wasn't expecting an MRA like this one in this world.

7 The Saints 33977 31 1096
MRA ! They are non stop recruiting random players and even on my island. So that should be interesting.

8 Kingsguard 32962 31 1063
Who ?

9 Impervious Syndicate 31000 25 1240
Just their average alone shows who they are but I've never heard of them. I'll edit this one with more details. I'm afraid to switch tabs and have all my stuff refreshed lol. Success ! Any alliance that can pull in experienced players such as these are a success. I doubt they'll go down but if they do it would sure surprise me.

10 Unsullied 30942 30 1031
They're not an MRA, but they're also not that good of an alliance. In my opinion, any alliance with Pam Fite in their lineup isn't a good alliance. I see Texan there but I doubt that's enough.

11 SPQR 30354 29 1047
These guys are tough, they're like an MRA/Premade. They have a lot of skilled players that I remember and they even have Johngalt 301 so that says something about them but they are also recruiting a bunch of players that are obviously not in their premade.

12 Irish Pub 29750 28 1063
They'll be gone by tomorrow.

LOL Who is OVOKING??? Let me guess another forum troll who has absolutely no skill in this game... Btw Pam is a leader in Zakros and it looks like we are doing just fine... Sorry this world is a bit to fast for me, esp for wanting a life this summer. Inked up Def looks decent if dub can keep his head in the game. Fyre's team might not be all that bad either...

DeletedUser

I'm a player from English servers so I really don't know anyone here, but I can already say which alliances will sink and swim. I have been watching Grepointel and stats for a while now and I know where are some good players.

1. Inked Up
Their position is great for expanding fast, I'm sure that they will only focus on O55 at first. They know that Trailer Park Trash is a bigger threat for them and I'm sure that they will be in contact, either via diplomacy or on the battlefield. I'm not sure what is their policy but if TPT won't touch them, I'm sure they won't do so either.
Swim

2&3. Guardians of Freedom
Sorry but all I can see is a MRA, look how spread they are! No matter how much members they have or how good they are, these guys will be targets by all the alliances of O55, that's for sure. Whoever their founder is, please do some radical changes before it's too late. They have week or two time to live, and three days time to make changes. Trust me, this is not my first server.
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Sink

[SPR]
233761aea07c5548faeacd0c06b8f910.png
[/SPR]

4. Trailer Park Trash
I have gotten a thought that these guys would be good and are much like Inked Up. I don't know if that's true but I really would like to see these guys fighting their way towards O55 than a boring nap with Inked Up. They don't have decent enemies in O45 but I know that is going to change over time.
Swim

The rest alliances are still unknown for me so I'm not going to tell too much about them, there are some decent alliances in O55 + Unsullied, Vendetta and Boondock Saints looks well organized in O44 they will be fighting each other sooner or later. I believe that one of them will disband soon and all the players will join any of those remaining alliances in O44.
Irish Pub should start growing towards South/South-East of O55 or they will be facing some troubles. Stealthy Pandas might get squeezed unless they have good players. We will see that over time.

Don't get mad if I gave your alliance a bad review. I don't know any players from this server so I might be wrong. But this is just how I see this situation right now. Please +rep if you think I am right, even a little. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting! :DD

From what I see and know, I don't think that any of these alliances will be still here after 3-4 months into the game. They will all sink, merge, or have such changes that they can't be recognized as the same alliance again. But thats normal..

But I think this world will be fun, with a lot of action!! kind of disappointed I don't have time to join.. :D