So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser

Hey Everyone,

Ever dream of being able to log into the forum and brag about how you conquered the Community Manager? Well here is your chance. I will be joining Actium tomorrow 1.5 hours after the world release. The direction I will choose will be South-East.

Each day I will include a clue with information about my in game identity and whereabouts. It will be your responsibility to check this thread daily for the next hint, which will be added to the list below. Conquer me for the ultimate bragging rights, a forum title, and some reputation.

Hints:

• I am now playing Actium
  • I am now in an alliance.
  • [SPR]
    0NHrFpa.png
    [/SPR]
  • It's 03:55:45, but now the time has changed
  • My name does not contain Crimson or any variants of it (crim/krimson/crimzon/etc)
  • [SPR]
    suit2.jpg
    [/SPR]
  • Fun YouTube Clip*
  • [SPR]
    hGBEh2R.png
    [/SPR]
  • I sit here all day hidden in the shadows
  • green rhymes with clean
  • 31.8833 109.9833
  • 524 542
  • I am no longer in an alliance.
  • My name is TehDragoon and I was conquered by SKTERROR.

Regards,

CrimsonBlue

*P.S. There is no reason to watch the WHOLE thing. If a clue is hidden in the video it will be within the first 5 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All questions will be answered in the form of hints released daily.

DeletedUser11491

So if you get rimmed before anyone knows it's you they still get the reputation and all that right?

DeletedUser

I doubt I will get rimmed before anyone one knows, but yes they will still get it.

Edit: I am also going to put this out there. Those that dont care about bragging rights can defend me if they figure out who I am, I will not send troops home. I am sure there will be lots of BPs to be had

DeletedUser10363

Does inno give you a gold allowance?
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

should be funny to see all the where's waldo support flying around...

DeletedUser

he is paid gold for working if he wants or that how it use to be?

DeletedUser10363

Just wondering how much of a fight you are gonna put up here Crimson.. You going to throw some softball clues out and get capped with a 3k city? Or are you going to rock this thing out with ram/phalanx, 25 wall, and a tower? Plus gold the wall if things get hairy just bc you can. Lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, it depends how hard he's gonna make it on us... If its wall 25 w/ tower and stuff, maybe I'll support. ;)

DeletedUser

Just wondering how much of a fight you are gonna put up here Crimson.. You going to throw some softball clues out and get capped with a 3k city? Or are you going to rock this thing out with ram/phalanx, 25 wall, and a tower? Plus gold the wall if things get hairy just bc you can. Lol

I feel like this would be insider info...

DeletedUser11237

Well I doubt it will be like artisma's cities, but you know it won't be easy. It will take a while for people to figure out who he is. So in the intrim he will be just building like the rest of us.
Crim, this is cool. Anything to make the transiton to the instabuy feature easier... Fast settings, chance to knock you out of 'the sky'. What else you got??? With all the dough inno will be making with only being able to instabuy a building or recruitment, The real treat would be for Hendrik and Eike to take inno public, and sell stocks, so the rest of us can make a little money off of all the gold we all be buyin'!!

DeletedUser12678

SE you say. Well it looks like I know which direction to head for then.