October's Very Own (Possible)

DeletedUser

his posts aren't pages long and he hasn't used "simpleton" once, could go either way on this one

DeletedUser12714

Please take the bickering elsewhere, you want to join? You have to message me on skype, ING, or here.

did i not message you here? i thought i did what i was supposed to do then everyone apparently got all pissy about it.

DeletedUser12714

not really. just think it's kind of sad, all i did was ask if i can join you guys and you act like i should be kissing your feet or something. you must be really good at this game.

DeletedUser4951

Poop forgive Sparta and our forums. We have had a problem with inbreds in the past month or so. Crimson is working on an exterminator. :)

DeletedUser11491

poopking if you are a new player and don't know anyone the best thing to do is join the server when it starts. Pick a random direction. Once you land on the server Build with the best of them. Grow and be as active as you can. You will get an invite to an alliance within a couple days. That early in the server life it doesnt even matter if they fail as an alliance. Normally a conquering alliance will take you in if you show your active and a fighter. don't mean to ruin your forum alliance page bro. Getting rimmed here doesn't even really mean much. Takes less than a week to make a city conquest ready and back in the action.

DeletedUser12714

Yes but I was told by my friend Jeff that it's better to get in with a group that is made before the server starts because they are usually the best ones

DeletedUser1048

Yes but I was told by my friend Jeff that it's better to get in with a group that is made before the server starts because they are usually the best ones

It depends really. Most premades do not take new players. A lot are made up of decent players, but a lot of times they don't live up to the hype they had in the beginning. Many of them go down because to many players have big egos and it causes internal problems, and other times the leader thinks that having good players can mask an inability to lead. Whether you join a premade or not you still have the opportunity to succeed by trying your best and continuing to learn. A good alliance will see that and you will be fine, as I believe someone already stated earlier.

DeletedUser12678

Well I like the ethos stated in the opening mail. Don't care if King is a Dictator... most leaders in this game tend to be. And on rare occasions that a Founder has given Founders rights to someone else, I have seen them take the team down.

Having said that I was in one team with a founder who got pissed because people questioned him, and he ditched us all himself, in the middle of a major war.

DeletedUser

Hey GoldLemur,try not to get rimmed here.I'm crossing my fingers that you won't end up like on the EN servers.Best of luck!
(Sarcasm implied :D)

DeletedUser12660

How does that prove anything bud ? GoldLemur is doing me a favor by posting on the en servers.

I can't delete it. You can keep that screenshot.

DeletedUser

Boy,you are really funny.Then please explain to me why you talk in First Person sentences?Both here and on Lemur?"I'm a terrible leader,ask anybody".Its enough proof for me. :D

DeletedUser

Lemur the noob.jpg

I don't really mind trolls... when they're funny, you're just plain annoying.

DeletedUser12660

GoldLemur likes to joke around. Why are you guys here ? This isn't a spam sections, especially for you Mofo, dont you have more spies to send my way.

DeletedUser

I never sent a spy your way nub. That acension nub didn't have any others directions other than to join the world, I was just going to wing it and let him do whatever he felt like doing. I'm not really strict, just like to have some fun ;)

I like how you immediately try to change the subject. We both know that's you, nooby little Lemur.