What are the differences bettween EN, and US

DeletedUser12720

I joining the us server cause im in the us, and the new worlds setting are amazing looking.

But I was wondering what are the difference between the us and en.

Anything and everything welcome

DeletedUser

Both the EN and US servers are exact copies of each other. Some players say that EN is more competitive and others say the US is more competitive. The only difference is the community, and that is all a matter of opinion.

DeletedUser1048

Both the EN and US servers are exact copies of each other. Some players say that EN is more competitive and others say the US is more competitive. The only difference is the community, and that is all a matter of opinion.

I still think the US is more competitive, I never get attacked on the EN. I was better liked here when I played and still saw more attacks :D Only difference is that most EN guys have been playing for a longer time. Community wise it is pretty close as we got players who play in both.

DeletedUser

I still think the US is more competitive, I never get attacked on the EN. I was better liked here when I played and still saw more attacks :D Only difference is that most EN guys have been playing for a longer time. Community wise it is pretty close as we got players who play in both.
Agreed, although the EN forum is a bit more active.

DeletedUser6919

When I played there I always found EN to be much more competitive than here. However I suppose lv of activity will depend on the server, the alliance you're in and what part of the world. I tend to find some oceans are safer than others and if I'm in a sea of red that I'm never bored regardless of which server or world.

DeletedUser7669

If you're registered in EN, does that prevent you from signing in on US server with same name and server?

DeletedUser271

If you're registered in EN, does that prevent you from signing in on US server with same name and server?

Of course not ;-) Both servers are completely different, even when worlds have the same name they are in no way connected.

DeletedUser

I play on both. US and EN but on EN. The only difference is there are many players on EN who don't speak English, like a lot of them.
From 10 players only 2-3 of them speaks English and like 2000 players play always with they're friends in same Alliance and they don't want anyone new. Always same players on the top, always same alliance on the top of the list and always the same alliance crush me and my alliance friends.